• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokétropolis VR Sign-ups

Ditto123

~Word~
finally! phew
cant wait for the actual rp!

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
@Kiruria: I never though about having to spell your username... It's hard...

Yeah, I know, but Kirlia was taken, so I had to go for its Japanese name instead. :\ Anyway, thanks for accepting me. I was beginning to get worried that a Dratini would have been too "powerful" a starter. Ah well, I think it wouldn't have been as problematic as Scyther, say.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Skillfulness: sorry, I was REALLY tired, and my bro kept buggin me. but now, I'm back from Chicago's Spa/Sauna, and I'll change it now =D

btw, by "Weakest form Moves", what do you mean? cuz I thought it would be starting moves, but apparently, you have a lvl6 move, and other people have moves as such as well...

EDIT: Done changin. Taunt is okay, right?

Last edited:

Ditto123

~Word~
I realized something
@Skillfullness, you said that you character is a dedicated Christ follower
But isn't Arceus the only got in the Pokemon world?

CuriousHeartless

I might join this. if I have enough free time I will sign up. And Ditto, Arceus is the creator of the pokemon world. Never did it actually say he is god. Only stupid fans and people trying to make pokemon seem satanic have actually said he is.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
you guys are both wrong... this is an RP of a GAME. as in, the pokemon world is as much of a game as in reality. We will most likely RP in the real world as well as in the game world.

Skillfulness

@lxdarknessxl: Yep taunt's good... and though I looked at every page, I didn't see myself posting "Weakest form of moves". I simply mean that our Pokemon are weak and so their moves should be weak. A few physical attacks are good, but hyper beam, solar beam, ect. are just wrong.

@Ditto123: Yes but it's not like our characters live in the Pokemon World, as darkness has said.

@Kissmygrass96: Guess I add you to RESERVED. Hope you can join!

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
@Skillfulness:Kk, but as I said before, I suck at pokemon RPs, so could you tell me if I'm being overpowered?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
before i start my sign up, would a Axew be to powerful? because i had an idea for it

Serenus

Hey Betsy!
Apologies! I didn't finish my History!

I have edited and actually got rid of Staryu, hope you like it.

I will modify depending on your feedback.

Skillfulness

@lxdarknessxl: Okie doke.

@deltakurumiru4: In my opinion, no. Axew is acceptable. Just make sure you pull back on the attacks. Nothing too much or too powerful.

@Serenus: Nah it's fine. SU's good, though I kinda skimmed it cuz I'm in a rush =^_^= ACCEPTED.

Alright folks, I ain't gonna be here for the next five days, as I've already said, so don't freak out when I don't rate your SU right away. I'm also going to start the RP as soon as I can after coming back. So expect Pokétropolis VR to start early March! Skillz is out! PEACE!

Double-oh-Platypus

I haven't roleplayed in forever! Do you have any room left for me? If so, can I grab a reserve please? If not, that's totally fine too :)

Oh, and I was also wondering: are you allowed duplicate Pokemon? Like I was thinking of maybe starting with an Eevee but someone has one already. Is that a problem or does it depend on what it evolves into or what?

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
i can make this, but it will take till.....the second week of march, TOO MUCH STUFF!!! expect a SAIYAN reference in mine and.....ROCK"AN"ROLL!

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Is there any rough estimate of when the RPG might actually start or minimum target of players to start?

I also know that the question sounds a bit rude, but no way to sugar coat it.

Last edited:

Son_of_Shadows

@Slipomatic:

So expect Pokétropolis VR to start early March! Skillz is out! PEACE!

So probably within this coming week. I anticipate a slow start though, with B/W coming out at the end of the week...

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
One more sign-up comin' your way! ^_^

Name: Kitridge Katdrige, a.k.a. “KitKat”
Description: Contrarily to her nickname, KitKat is quite short, barely reaching the 5’ height margin. While she is maybe-just above the average weight, her arms are unusually thin, their twiggy-ness emphasized by her ghostly-pale skin. Don’t be fooled, though; she packs a surprising amount of strength in her fists. If that’s not enough, four years worth of judo will finish it off.

Her hair is a rainbow of various colors. Her front bangs are neon green on the left side, but a bee-ly yellow on the right. Past those two colors are two more streaks of blue and red, each on their respective sides. Luckily, it cools down after those four, progressing back into her natural brown hair – with a few streaks of black mixed within. The vibrant colors of her bangs act like spotlights on her hazel eyes, which seem to change colors continuously. She is never without some sort of quirky expression on her face, be it an ever-widening smirk or a contorting scowl.

Her attire is a bit more tame. A black T-shirt depicting an in-depth explanation about why zombies are people, too, and a pair of dark blue jeans keep to the average teenage appearance. Pizazz-ing it all up is KitKat’s black-and-grey striped fedora, which she never takes up. On her wrists are several rubber bands in the shapes of mythical creatures and a rubber bracelet that reads “Life’s too short to be sane.” A of black-and-white checkered sneakers finishes it all off. She has a pair of fingerless gloves stuffed somewhere in her pockets, though their mostly for showing off how awesomely “bad” she is than for keeping her hands warm.

Personality: It doesn’t take much to see that KitKat is nowhere near average. Generally insane but not enough for a medical diagnosis, she takes pride in breaking every part of the norm and replacing it with her own sense of wackiness. Her mind has a rather strange pattern of thinking, jumping from one place to something seemingly unrelated and then leaping from her mouth. As such, she often winds up sounding like a confusing mess of excited thoughts; explanations as to how she came on that topic only increase the chaos. Occasionally, she’ll accidently substitute incorrect words, to which she’ll often reply, “Well, they both have the letter [insert letter here] in them, don’t they?”

She’s actually quite bright, though her train of logic is often an iota. Give her a problem, and watch her come up with a solution you wouldn’t even dream of. Granted, her plans can be a bit convoluted at times, and while they don’t always work the way she plans them too, they usually resolve themselves in the end. …Usually. Her unusual style of thinking also gives her the uncanny ability to be both optimistic and pessimistic at the exact same time, and, unfortunately, can often cause her to accidentally insult others, even if it’s in some abstract way.

While she may be a bit excitable at times, she’s actually a great listener. A truck-full of unusual wisdom, she loves giving advice – even if it’s not particularly useful. If she doesn’t know the answer to a question, she’ll usually make something up on the spot. And if it’s a question she herself is asking, she won’t rest until she’s found an answer suitable for her.

Often times, people will find KitKat as a hard nut to crack, and the reason is this: KitKat is extremely paranoid. Though she tries to think the best of people, she often finds herself thinking that everything they’re saying is just a trick to get her to do things for them. At least one thing that they said has to be a lie – no one can be completely truthful, can they? Her distrust for others is often the greatest roadblock in her relationships.

History: For the first thirteen years of her life, KitKat lived in good ol’ Kansas. The area she lived by was exceptionally prone to tornadoes (well, a bit more so than some other parts of Kansas), Her brothers were always playing Pokémon and… well, she couldn’t help but get sucked in. Eventually, she became completely engrossed in the series, beating one game after another and even challenging her brothers with her own unique strategies.

School-wise, she didn’t do as well. She flunked kindergarten because of horrible handwriting and spelling (to which she blames her own name for, as she cannot for the life of her say it three times fast.) Most of her classmates thought she was too weird to hang out with and stayed clear, leaving her with just her two brothers and a pair of Game Boy Colors for company.

Eventually, her family moved from Kansas all the way to New York – just in time for high school. There, she found a couple whack-job Pokenerds like herself to hang out with. She kept obsessively playing Pokémon, buying every game when it first game out. Hearing about the new RP Poketropolis, she created an account on day one and practically leapt out of her seat when a Nintendo employee asked her if she wanted to check out the virtual reality feature.

Pokémon: Minion the Stunky
Attacks: Scratch, Focus Energy, Poison Gas
Personality: Keeping true to the Dark-type legacy, Minion is a mischievous little Pokémon. He has knack for getting himself (and others) into problems, often climbing out of one disaster just to fall into another. Like KitKat, he has a quirky sense of logic, and reacts unpredictably on the battlefield, dodging attacks while confusing his opponents at the same time. He loves messing with other Pokémon, and is often seen as a pest by Trainers. He is extremely loyal to KitKat, and will spring into action the second he feels like she’s in danger.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
my sign up should be up tomarrow, hopefully