• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéventure Fun Park Discussion

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
It was just that you gave us a big deep plot thing to react to, but didn't react yourself.

Still trying to figure out how our mission will go.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask. Why is there an asterisk next to Carbink? Is it not really a Carbink?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It is because it is Shiny, I assume. Maybe I should do that next to my own Gallade.

Tangeh

I updated my SU with Cael's new pokemon, sorry for taking so long. >_> Also Schade and HM02gon I'm not ignoring you guys, I just haven't figured out what I want Cael to be doing to get to our mission, sorry.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Hey guys, gonna be inactive for a few days. Got kicked out of the house due to a drunk grandfather. Yall can bunny me if need be

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't have anything immideate on the agenda, so I can wait.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Hey Skill, I named the little operation in my last post. Let me know if you had a different name in mind and I'll edit it to make it correct.

@Skill & Vampirate
Unless you guys have other ideas, I bet there is a buzzer in the receptionist desk that would open the locked doors. That may be our ticket inside.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
I'm just waiting on Mon and aero to post now :3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think I'm waiting for Tangeh.. Not really sure, tbh.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Okay. I know I haven't been on in forever/5 days, and I have a perfectly good reason for said hiatus. I have been in Disney (monotone yay) and staying at a hotel with crap wifi, so I couldn't tell ya'll. And now I'm stuck at Orlando airport because my plane has been delayed 3 hours. So it won't leave until frikin' 12:30 in the Arceus dang morning!

Yeah. I'll update soon. Like maybe to marrow afternoon when I wake up. Peace.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Don't worry 'bout it, Flygon and TangeH. It's no haste, and I think it should be easy to mix together a post from how I ended mine. Just don't bunny Happy around anymore.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Got my post up, hoping to bring the story forward with it. If you don't understand the ending, read the last few lines a few times until you get it. I just came up with that. Just did. Finally got some action going on at the hotel. Come, hither.