• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéventure Fun Park Discussion

.Aerodactyl.

Sorry guys for the long delay!!! I did not plan that, sorry XD I can only spout the usual crazy excuses we all have. But I'm back to a regular routine and should be able to post once a day, in fact I will promise now so you can hold me too it!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I haven't posted because whatever I could have done felt too short. I think I have enough material to work with now, and I'll get something up later.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Not about plot or anything, but the other day I met a guy who was so similar to how I imagine Brady, it was crazy. Looked almost exactly how I picture him, with the same haircut and everything. His style was a bit off, but he was still an artistic/ creative guy. More of a poet than a musician, but artistic nonetheless.

Psychic

Really and truly
Wow, so I've been busier than I anticipated and still haven't gotten to post, for which I am very sorry. I'm still really busy right now and don't have internet, but I'd really like to get a post up when I can. I can be a floater, but what does that entail? Artemis will obviously have to be doing her own thing, just not sure what right now. :s

~Psychic

Last edited:

Skillfulness

I still have no clue why I never responded to you Psychic, sorry! Seeing as it's been approximately a week since anything has happened here though, I wanted to ask you guys if anyone wanted to continue the RPG? I understand if things have gotten to busy or intrest simply died off, just wanted to know if I should try and continue or let it go?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Yeah. . . I guess it's my turn (as far as our little group in the labs). . . I guess I read Thief's and was too tired to know what to do, but had forgotten I needed to reply by the next day.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Wait... so this rp isn't dead? Can I continue working on my story since it seems that my group has completely bailed on me.

Tangeh

Lol, harsh. I've just lost interest tbh. I can make a post when I get a chance, if you're relying on me hm02gon.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wait... so this rp isn't dead? Can I continue working on my story since it seems that my group has completely bailed on me.

Actually, we're both relying on you. But I kinda lost interest myself so.... I'll see how things progresses.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
I didn't even realize Mon was waiting on me. I've been so caught up in everything with college 2 weeks away, I've lost interest in most things. I'll have a few days off so hopefully I can come
Up
With a post

HM02gon

Waiting...
Im just going to continue my story. If you two (Tangeh and Schade) wanna jump in feel free. I also plan to start a new rp soon, but I doubt it will catch on.