• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéventure Fun Park Discussion

Tangeh

I watched part of a play through of amnesia at night by myself a few years ago and literally cried.. I wasn't even the one playing it. >___> yeah I'm no good with psychological terror I get way too worked up. xD

Honestly if you started the plot now or started it a week from now I would be fine either way.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
And nty. - I don't really mind gore because I can close my eyes and then it's gone. xD I do really poorly with psychological thrillers though. I yell at the TV because the people always do stupid things. ;-;
That's what was so terrifying, in the script they were actually smart/normal, and the deaths were realistic (well. . . more of them were).

I vote for going ahead with the terror. . . I'm kind of playing by myself right now (though I suppose that is my own fault, I could have gone to the locations others posted being at - Silver would totally love to run into Zach).

Skillfulness

Alright, I sped things up to 10 AM and made a little improvement to the park which I added to the current events part of the first post here in the discussion. It might help some of the lone wolves get some action with other people. If not, I'll start the main plot soon. Gotta get prepared, maybe watch some horror films and get the creative juices flowing >:) mwhahaha

Tangeh

Okay, I swear HM02gon posted after I did yesterday, but now I don't see that post. Am I going crazy? Uhm, I don't want to go off of what I remember in case it was deleted purposefully (or in case I dreamed it or something) so I'm going to continue on kind of vaguely in my next post. I can edit if needed.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
No, you're not crazy I saw it too. Didn't notice it got deleted.

Alright so I'm pretty sure Schade had Zack near the Drifblim ride so that the two Gallades could meet up. I'll be leaving early today, and won't be home until later, so I'll post when I get home if I'm not too tired. Don't get too far without me.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The Gallade meeting is optional. The priority is to introduce our characters.
I am at work myself, and have a date right after that. So I won't be posting yet.

Edit:
The igglybuff half hid, half stared in awe at the Gallade before him. Once in awhile he'd shake his little hand, trying to manifest the same sparkles he'd seen come from Jace.

This is so cute I can't even!

Last edited:

HM02gon

Waiting...
Sup everyone?

I'm just trying to figure out how to get my character into this.

@Schade or Aerodactyl-
You don't have to interact with my character, but I would kind of like it I you did.

Welp... I'm going to bed. Thank God for time zones, so hopefully I can look forward to more updates when I wake up.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aero will have to post first, as I a awaiting them to respond to my character. There were also a few errors with your post:
1 - They weren't at a cafè, it is a foodstand located next to the Sky Lift.
2 - Betsy has an Igglybuff, not a Wigglytuff.

Also, I'm not sure how I can start interractions with your character. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary that would catch Zack and Betsys attention. And I doubt neither of them would just walk up to a stranger and say hi.

Last edited:

HM02gon

Waiting...
Aero will have to post first, as I a awaiting them to respond to my character. There were also a few errors with your post:
1 - They weren't at a cafè, it is a foodstand located next to the Sky Lift.
2 - Betsy has an Igglybuff, not a Wigglytuff.

Also, I'm not sure how I can start interractions with your character. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary that would catch Zack and Betsys attention. And I doubt neither of them would just walk up to a stranger and say hi.

Yeah. Leave it to me to screw up again. Why do I even bother if everything I do is wrong?

And you know what? I'll make something happen.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Everyone makes mistakes. Stop that.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Guys, people who go to movies and amusement parks alone, chat other people up. . . it happens. Sometimes it's really creepy, yes, but usually they're just being friendly. Besides Schade, anyone that recognizes Zach, it going to WANT to talk to him.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Guys, people who go to movies and amusement parks alone, chat other people up. . . it happens. Sometimes it's really creepy, yes, but usually they're just being friendly. Besides Schade, anyone that recognizes Zach, it going to WANT to talk to him.

I have never experienced that happening, ever. lol.
But he didn't say anything about Mel recognizing him. If he did, it would be simpler. Besides, the Aggron-Frenzy in the latest post wil likely help, though I am still waiting for Aerodactyl.

.Aerodactyl.

Sorry guys, have to host friends of the husband this weekend and it required so much cleaning. I have an idea to get Mel and other involved, but it might mean tweaking what you already posted HM02gon! Not because it was bad just cause I'm trying to interact with more people around. Love the whole "my pokemon made us meet" thing. I totally used that on Schade.

Can I please make an itsy bitsy tiny request? We are all already doing this to some extent, but when we post about our characters pokemon can we also make sure to drop what species they are at least once in each post when we talk about them? I keep have to look back at the sign ups trying to figure out who everyone's pokemon is based on name alone. Like I said, we are all doing it already, but can we sort of make sure to just keep doing that? Or post on the top? Thanks :D

Last edited:

Tangeh

I'm not even a particularly outgoing person and I pretty much always chat people up if I'm in a line for a ride by myself. ^^ Especially for big roller coasters and such as a lot of people have to go on those alone cuz the rest of their group is wimpy. xD If they were just standing around in the park, ehh that's a little more questionable, unless I needed directions or something. :p Although then I suppose I'd probably ask an employee.

Yeah I've been making a point to say my pokemon's species in my posts, but I'll start putting it at the top too.

.Aerodactyl.

I think either or is fine, like I said, we're all actually putting in the species. It's just once or twice, one of us might forget with just one pokmon (myself included, I keep going back to edit). It's why HMO2gon thought I had a wigglytuff.

Also, Skillfullness, I'm good to advance on plot whenever you are if you're asking for opinions. I wouldn't mind meeting more RP's first, but sounds like that's starting to happen now.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Poor Igglybuff getting herself into trouble. lol. Did she use Present?