• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéventure Fun Park Discussion

Tangeh

Maybe they could use a gyarados if they're the losers, haha

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I'd say, getting everyone to the Battle area sounds like a good plan. I can persuade Betsy into joining Zack, as I planned on doing so anyway. Vampy, I didn't know you were at the Sky Lift?

Well, GOAT's char was wandering (and mine started wandering as well), but I posted before you guys. . . so yeah, I guess, but only because you guys are there and decided he was there (without mentioning me. It's like no one reads my post sometimes).

Skillfulness

Well, GOAT's char was wandering (and mine started wandering as well), but I posted before you guys. . . so yeah, I guess, but only because you guys are there and decided he was there (without mentioning me. It's like no one reads my post sometimes).

I read your post! Which is why I was super confused when they pulled GOAT into their shenanigans because they're at the corner of the park and you were at Mew's Flight and so I'm just trying to roll with it at this point. I'll get the main plot rolling next post unless anyone objects.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Can we get somethings straight here-

TheGOAT's character is riding his Aggron around like nobody's business. Someone yells out "hey you with the Aggron or whatever. "

Vampire's character challenges him to a battle upon yelling this

Aerodactyl's character also yells this, however it is aimed at my Aggron and heard by GOAT's character.

My gosh this is aggronvating. <-PUUUUUNNNN

Tangeh

I read your post! Which is why I was super confused when they pulled GOAT into their shenanigans because they're at the corner of the park and you were at Mew's Flight and so I'm just trying to roll with it at this point. I'll get the main plot rolling next post unless anyone objects.

Yes, go ahead. ^^ I'll wait to post until you do, then. Cael can catch up.

Can we get somethings straight here-

TheGOAT's character is riding his Aggron around like nobody's business. Someone yells out "hey you with the Aggron or whatever. "

Vampire's character challenges him to a battle upon yelling this

Aerodactyl's character also yells this, however it is aimed at my Aggron and heard by GOAT's character.

My gosh this is aggronvating. <-PUUUUUNNNN

I was also confused by this. xD I think Aerodactyl must not have noticed that Vampirate already took the reins on this bit, or they were ninja'd.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I'm seeing 25 minutes between those two posts. . . but there's no reason we can't work with both. Neither GOAT or I specified which direction we were wandering, so same location is fine. And it could be that Areo's char didn't hear me, and just assumed GOAT's was reacting to him.

.Aerodactyl.

I was ninja'd, sorry. We must have been writing at the same time cause it wasn't there when I started. I was writing it posted it, and didn't even see that it happened before mine until later. The Goat said whoever and I thught the aggron's meeting wouls be funn so I tried to fitnit in. Sorry for all the confusion, let me know if I should edit Skillfulness!

Last edited:

Tangeh

Mon ninja'd me a good hour before I posted on the answer and ask thread. xD If they're a slower writer, started just before you posted, or left and came back without refreshing 25 mins seems totally possible to me.. it was a pretty long post.

Could it work with both...? Alright then.

Skillfulness

Ah the ninja posts. Well I'll have my master post done soon. That way I can get the party started once someone posts after me in the main thread. For your little dilemma, I say let GOAT decide, but I don't see a reason to edit until then. I do need to know which Drifblim Sky Lift exit you all are next to as park location is important to my master post.

.Aerodactyl.

Literally whatever one works best for you sounds good to me. Just put it close to the ride cause several RPs were on that ride, thought it would be easier to meet.

And I'll refresh and check next time... I didn't even THINK to check for that XD. I was like "sat down and wrote tbisball in one go, didn't take that long..."

HM02gon

Waiting...
Ah the ninja posts. Well I'll have my master post done soon. That way I can get the party started once someone posts after me in the main thread. For your little dilemma, I say let GOAT decide, but I don't see a reason to edit until then. I do need to know which Drifblim Sky Lift exit you all are next to as park location is important to my master post.

I believe it is the back one next to the roller coaster clip art.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll wait for you, Aerodactyl. Then I'll bring up the proposal of Pokemon Battles in my next post.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Sorry guys, I've been SUPER busy past day or two. We have a family reunion at my house for the 4th, we just got done putting in new floor so we have a bunch of junk laying around needing to e hauled off, and we are putting it in new granite countertops so we have to wait to reinforce the cabinets
So they hold the wait. On top of that, I live on a ranch so there is a lot of stuff going.

Anyways... I read y'all's post too and I even was
Confused XD but I think I got most of it. Anyways, I certainly don't care where my character has ended up, that's why I never specified so literally anyone could jump in. I have a break right now so I'll work on a post. Anything I need to certainly mention/do?

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
GOAT, you did a stellar job. Just in time for me to make everything go crazy again. I'll try and get it finished tonight folks, *fingers crossed*.

Why thank you Skill. And can't wait to see the plot twist *laughs maniacally*

Skillfulness

Alright boys and girls, the creative juices were not flowing last night, but this morning it all came together. Posted in the main thread and will update the first page. Enjoy the chaos and have another song to listen to while you read. Really sets the mood I think.