• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéventure Fun Park (PG-13)

Skillfulness

Carmen "Caramel" Frias
Affected: Shampoo Thief and Monster Guy

Carmen was enjoying the slight breeze going through her short hair. It was a much gentler ride than her one over the ocean to reach the island and from here she could see the whole park. Two guys were on the ride with her; one with a Heliolisk and the other with a Gallade. Carmen had seen a few Gallade in the underground fights, a popular choice for their high attack, but she had never seen a Heliolisk.

“Do ya think we are making the Drifblim nervous, with all of these electric Pokémon on board and all?” Carmen turned from the edge of the balloon basket to face the man. He was just slightly taller than her and had an.. interesting haircut. She also glanced at the other man with them while she was turned around. He was taller than both of them, but looked younger. He was also holding a cute Sylveon plush.

“Heh I sure hope not,” she replied, noticing the tiny Joltiz in his shirt pocket. “If they don’t train these Pokémon for these situations, we’re all probably doomed,” she said with mock seriousness. The other boy decided to speak up then as well starting with a short laugh.

"Hehe, hey guys! Wow! These Drifblim must be really strong if they can pick up all these people and Pokémon!" Carmen smiled and leaned back on the edge of the basket.

“They must be, and to do it all day is impressive. I’d probably be too tired after one trip, haha. Anyway, what are you guys here for? Did you put down a bunch of money or win some contest, or uh, how about we start with names? I’m Carmen, born and raised in Azalea town Johto.” Bluejay hopped down from her shoulder and carefully walked up to the Gallade, sniffing the air near it. While it looked tame enough, Carmen had a hand on her Pokéball in case things got out of hand. She hoped her Minun would behave himself or they would risk getting kicked out.

Last edited:

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Brady Bishop
Drifblim Ride
Affected: Skill & Monster Dude

“That’s true,” he replied to the girl. “Although, I’d be more worried about how well trained some of the passengers are.” At that he patted his Heliolisk on the head, who paid him little mind.

The other passenger then spoke up, mentioning how strong these pokemon must be in order to carry everybody. Brady was never exactly sure how ghost pokemon worked, but he wasn’t sure if strength was what you would attribute this to. He looked over at the young-looking boy standing with his Gallade. Maybe he should be more concerned about this large stand of hair of the guys head puncturing the Drifblim than of the pokemon being nervous around electric types, he thought jokingly.

The girl answered him, and then went on to introductions. She told them her name was Carmen, and she was from Johto. A place called Azalea Town. Brady tried to recall his geography lessons, wasn’t Azalea one in the south? He had never been to Johto and, admittedly, didn’t know too much about it.

Brady watched as Carmen’s Minun hopped down and went to inspect the boy’s Gallade. He began to wonder how the park made sure no pokemon battles happened on rides like these? Carmen had her pokeball ready though in case she needed it, he noticed. He turned his attention away from the pokemon and scanned over the park. It was then that he realized how high this ride actually got. He had a quick pang of anxiety and placed his hands firmly on the edge of the basket; he hated flying, but didn’t think this would bother him because it was just a ride. He stopped looking out over the edge and joined into the conversation.

“Nice to meet you,” he said to Carmen. He’d have shaken her hand, but planted firmly on the ride. “I’m Brady. I come from Lumiose City.” He gave her a slight smile. “In Kalos,” he then added, in case she was as bad at geography as he was.

“I’m here because I won a contest. Got a free pass and hotel and everything. It’s pretty nice, although it’s only for today.”

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=----------------~*~----------------=
Zackary Lascelles
Spindalicious TeaCups > wandering around
Affected RP'ers:
Aerodactyl. (Other characters, feel free to interact)​

"My mother, Rose Bloom, and my older sister, though my mother less and less these days. She's working on her own fashion line, I think she had you on a list of candidates she was considering contacting for the reveal. She's a fan of your work." Betsy replied to Zacks question. Rose Bloom. Now, that was a name Zack was familiar with. He had been working with her on several occations, and she was both a great model, and an aspiring designer. Zack had modelled in some of her creations before. Zack felt honored that she was a fan of him, since she always acted sort of like a motherly figure if he ever had questions or issues or anything.

"Oh, yes. I am quite familiar with her. She is an aspiring designer, non? I haven't worked with her in a while, but the last time I saw her, she was doing quite well" he said in an almost-enthusiastic tone. He was about to continue on talking, but was interrupted by that Meowth, whose stomach began to growl. It seemed like the new turn of events blushed Betsy again, and she seemed to have realized something huge as her eyes widened slightly. She balanced the Meowth to one arm and fished down her bag after another Pokeball, which she tossed to the ground releasing a sad, crying Igglybuff. The sudden turn of events suprised Zack, who was just gaping, looking at the crying Baby Pokemon in confusion. Poor thing must have been locked up forever. The stressed, poor girl picked the Iglybuff up and balanced it together with Meowth. She kinda looked like a mother with twins about to have a serious stress-attack. That could not in any way be healthy.

In the corner of his eyes, he could see Happy reaching to her pouch for another egg, and he knew exactly what would happen if he didn't do something. He quickly called her back to her Luxury Ball to avoid disaster. As she disappeared, Betsy turned around to talk again, but avoided eye contact, for some reason. "Do you know where to get some food here? I didn't grab a map." she said in a puny voice. She seemed as embarrassed as could be, and Zack fully understood her. He took a quick look around the park, and saw several booths standing around, some of them bound to sell food-items. "Over there" He said, pointing to a booth located next to the Drifblim sky Lift. He knew his Pokemon hadn't eaten much either, and took out Jace's Luxury Ball. He tossed it, and Jace appeared in a red flash, doing a gallant pose as sparkles briefly emerged from his body. "Jace, you hungry?" Zack asked in his normal dead tone again. He knew Azoth, Happy and Cosmo had eaten on the ship, but was unsure wether or not Jace had. He had probably been too busy showing off to that Loppuny by the pool. Jace nodded.

"All right, I am also getting some food for Jace. would you mind me joining you?" he asked Betsy, who seemed like she was going to cry herself.

.Aerodactyl.

Betsy Bloom
Affected: Schade and anyone who wants to interact

"Over there..." Zack indicated.

He then let out another one of his pokemon, Betsy had missed him recalling his Blissey, and out emerged the most sophisticated looking Gallade she had ever scene. And, if she wasn't mistaken, he was also shiny. Even Ijori halted his tears to take in the magnificence of the pokemon, reveling in his sparkles.

"Jace, you hungry?" Zack asked, turning to his pokemon.

Betsy was about to try and make a silent retreat as she waved her thanks, but before she could take another step Zack turned to her again.

"All right, I am also getting some food for Jace. Would you mind me joining you?" He asked.

"Um...sure. I mean, yeah, of course," Betsy stammered.

The two of them began walking towards the food stand, Betsy adamently trying to look away. She couldn't bare to think of what he thought of her, and assumed he must be being so friendly out of professional courtesy.

Fortunately, or rather unfortunately, Ijori began to cry once more, and they hastened their pace. She wasn't sure sure if her VIP pass let her skip lines of food, but there wasn't much of one when they got there, some even cleared away at the sight of the crying baby igglybuff.

She bought several poffins for her pokemon and though she hadn't eaten either she wasn't much enticed by the selection. Maybe she'd find a juice blender or something later.

Scouting out a small group of tables shaded by pretty multicoloured parasoles nearby, she headed towards an empty one that was close to the driblim ride exit.

She wasted no time in handing Ijori the first poffin out of the bag, whose already large eyes seemed to double in excitement. Ijori sat directly on the table, while Sphynx leaped elegantly into the seat next to her.

As Zack and Jace joined them, Betsy looked down immediately into the polished surface of the table; it was all she could do to keep from crying.

Sphynx pawed at her side, and Betsy hesitated a moment, catching her reflection. Nothing but a red face and tear stained eyes marring her make up looked back. She was appalled, went to look away again but stopped. Who was she? What was she doing? Was she a trainer or wasn't she? She blinked, then looked up with as much courage she could maintain. If she couldn't prove herself here, day one, then she'wasn't cut for this life. And that was unacceptable, she wanted it, bad.

She looked Zack directly in the eye as she spoke. It was all or nothing, maybe she could learn something from him. She smiled, slightly smudged make up and all.

"He's really a marvelous Gallade, his poise would lend itself well to contests. Was he the pokemon you received from Elesa? You must be well travelled, seeing as we don't have any safaris in Unova."

Betsy began to cut up a poffin for Sphynx as she spoke (the meowth wouldn't eat it any other way). Meanwhile, Ijori munched into his own Poffin. The igglybuff half hid, half stared in awe at the Gallade before him. Once in awhile he'd shake his little hand, trying to manifest the same sparkles he'd seen come from Jace.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Drifblim Sky Lift
Affected RPer's: Skillfulness, Shampoo Thief

Shortly after Leo and Arthur got on, the ride began, and they were up in the air. The view from this high up was great. He could practically see the entire park. Although Leo didn't pay attention to the view for too long. He leaned his back on the basket, and was more focused on the conversation.

“They must be, and to do it all day is impressive. I’d probably be too tired after one trip, haha," The girl answered before moving on to introductions. She told them her name was Carmen, and she was from Johto. The guy with a Helioisk introduced himself as Brady, and said he was from Lumiose. Brady also explained that he had a free pass that he won in a contest. Leo found the coincidences too funny to not say something about it.

"What a coincidence! I live in Lumiose." Leo enthusiastically replied. "I wasn't born there though, I originally come from Petalburg City in Hoenn. Name's Leo by the way, and that's Arthur." He pointed to his Gallade with his thumb, He let out a giggle after seeing Arthur tilt his head in confusion when he saw the girl's Minun was sniffing him. "I also won a free ticket to come here, It also came with a free night at a hotel, and everything! Although I don't remember entering any contest... But who am I to turn down a free ticket back home? Heh."

Skillfulness

Carmen “Caramel” Frias
Affected: Monster Guy and Shampoo Thief

Both of the boys hailed from Kalos, a region Carmen wasn’t very familiar with. Sure she had traveled there for a few underground competitions, but she liked to stay on her home turf for the most part. The boy with the Gallade was named Leo and the one with the Heliolisk was named Brady. Carmen didn’t think either of them looked like serious Pokémon trainers, at least when it came to battles, but their Pokémon looked well taken care of. She appreciated people who raised Pokemon well from all those she has seen in illegal battles. I should really consider starting a charity to rescue abused Pokemon, she thought absentmindedly before tuning back into the conversation.

“Well what do ya know, I also came here on a free ticket. Don’t ever remember entering a contest either, but like you said Leo, hard to turn down a free trip. By the way, this here is Bluejay,” she pointed out. Her Minun perked his ears and turned from his inspection of Leo’s Gallade. He let out a short cry and happily bounded back over to Carmen and up her shoulder.

The Drifblim slowly began to descend as they neared the other side of the park. Another group passed them going up and toward the corner of the park they had just come from. The sounds of the park began getting louder and the smells floated up to them on the balloon Pokémon ride. Carmen started planning what she wanted to do next in the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affected: All RPers

After the clock tower chimed 10 times, there was a sound of static throughout the park. The buzz and commotion in the park stilled for a moment in anticipation and possibly concern. The PA system crackled to life and a friendly female voice began to talk.

“Welcome, guests, to our first year anniversary. We are so glad to have you all here with us on this momentous day and we hope you are all enjoying yourselves. I am Jennifer McLean, the park manager, and I wanted to make a short announcement regarding a new feature of the park we are opening to the public today. You may have noticed a paved off section next to each ride and a few Pokémon treatment stations we recently installed. These are a part of our new trainer battling project. We would like all our guests, human and Pokémon alike, to enjoy all we have to offer and I am excited to announce that starting today, we have professional regulators at each ride in designated areas to officiate Pokémon battles between trainers! Nurses will be located throughout the park as well as healing centers for your Pokémon. We look forward to this new prospect and hope it brings a fresh new aspect to our park. Feel free to battle friends or strangers and let us know what you think. And please, enjoy your stay at Pokéventure Fun Park!”

Jennifer knew the battle areas would be a hit and boost the park in popularity. She was a great businesswoman and knew what the people liked; she couldn’t have gotten as far as she did without being as clever as she is. Looking at the profit they were pulling in, they would be able to start expanding the park this fall if she wanted. Being a rich amusement park tycoon was everything it was cracked up to be.

Tangeh

Cael Lancaster
Journey of Rayquaza

Cael looked over as a small woman with short, spiked-up auburn hair called him out on not using his VIP pass. He slowly looked back at Dover, fearing his wrath. The golduck was glaring at him. "Gol-golduck?!"

Well, it wasn't a full-out temper tantrum, so Cael felt safe turning his attention back to the girl. "Uh..." he started lamely, looking over his ticket again for her sake. "But what's a roller coaster without a line...?" He flashed a smile and glanced back at Dover, who was still glaring at him. Well hey, this had been a good patience exercise for him, at least. He figured he should probably thank the young woman, considering if he hadn't noticed beforehand she would have saved him a heck of a lot of wait time, but just then the line started to move and Dover darted ahead. "Hey, wait up!" Cael called, his attention diverted.

Soon they were seated and going up the track. The entire ride was just as thrilling as promised, and both trainer and pokemon were still giddy with adrenaline when they got off. "That was awesome!" Cael enthused. He'd never been on a roller coaster that big before. "Okay, so we'll definitely go on again later with the VIP pass. That sound good?"

"Golduck!" Dover agreed cheerfully. Cael was just pulling out the map to figure out where to go next when an announcement blared across the park that they were going to start offering officiated pokemon battles. Dover smirked and punched his right fist into his left palm. He looked expectantly at Cael. "Duck?"

The offer was tempting, but Cael shook his head. "Nah, we're here to take a break from battling, remember?" Dover rolled his eyes. "Don't look at me like that. I'd use Zero anyways; he needs the experience, and I'm supposed to be sticking to using ice-types in public appearances." He didn't think it would really matter that much, but he wasn't sure if he could trust Dover to hold a casual battle with anybody. He'd rather not have to explain that to him right now.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Zackary Lascelles
Drifblim Sky Lift
Affected RP'ers:
Aerodactyl.​

"Um...sure. I mean, yeah, of course," Betsy stammered, after Zack asked to dine with her. She seemed nervous and somewhat down for it, for some reason. She was purposly avoiding eye contact, and was looking away most of the time. she seemed almost embarrassed by something. The Igglybuff was still crying, which made some of the people in line let them pass. Quite nice, actually, being able to skip the line. Maybe Betsy was so quiet because she was concerned for Igglybuf; It had been crying quite a lot now. She only ordered food for her Pokemon, and Zack ordered two hotdogs; One for him, and one for Jace. He seemed to like human food better than Pokemon food, for some reason. Somewhat inconvinient in the long run but.. It was likely due to him being around a lot when Zack visited various restaurants in Lumiose City. He did eat out quite a lot, as he was probably the worst cook in the history of bad cooks.

Betsy had found a place to sit next to the Drifblim Sky Lift, which looked rather cool actually. Zack made a mental note to take Jace on a trip with it later. As he sat down, Betsy was already feeding Igglybuff, who now seemed rather happy. The Meowth had also gotten something to eat, and it was odd seeing the two of them quiet. They were actually pretty cute when they weren't so annoying. She still refused to even look at him though. She was staring down at the table, seemingly thinking really hard about something. He makeup started to look somewhat out of place too. Had she been crying? He decided he would be quiet for the time being, not rushing her in any way. she seemed to be quite the sentimental type, and it was best not to stress her out further.

All he could do was to watch her as she was bugged with something on her mind. He had his casual constant-resting-b!tch-Face look, and in general relaxed demanour as he leaned over the table, supporting his head on his arms. Betsy finally snapped out of her brutal thinking-session, and stared right into his eyes, which made him slightly uncomfortable, and she spoke. "He's really a marvelous Gallade, his poise would lend itself well to contests. Was he the pokemon you received from Elesa? You must be well travelled, seeing as we don't have any safaris in Unova."

He had considered using Jace for contests before, but he didn't enjoy them himself, so he never really bothered. "Gallades are usually very polite by nature, but thanks for the comment." he said. "As for the second question. No, I didn't get Jace from Elesa. I got Cosmo.. Uh.. Umbreon from her as an Eevee, he was my first Pokemon back in the day. I got Jace here as a gift in the Kalos region by Dia..." he stopped himself mid-sentence. If word got out that he had obtained quite the rare specimen from the most famous person in the Kalos Region, the press would be all over it. Romantic rumors would spread like wildfire on the internet, and he would not be able to hear the end of it, ever. Geez, if I said I obtained him from Diantha, the consequences wouldn't be pretty.. Better just lie and tell her I got him elsewhere he thought, not really changing his facial expression. after a short break, he continued. "Diane Simmons! She's a News reporter from the Sevii Isles located near the Kanto Region. she works with my mother." He then gave the last question some thought before answering. "And yes, I do travel quite a lot. It is not that bad when you have a Pokemon knowing the move Teleport" he said, looking over at Jace, who ate his Hotdog in an enthusiastic fashion. That wasn't a complete lie, as he did Teleport around when visiting different regions, but he couldn't teleport from region to region that would be too much for Jace to handle.

"How about you, Betsy?" he asked, leaning foreward towards her again. "Tell me more about yourself. What are you doing during your Pokemon training adventures?" Before she could answer, there was a sound of static throughout the park. The buzz and commotion in the park stilled for a moment in anticipation and possibly concern. The PA system crackled to life and a friendly female voice began to talk. Apparently, they were going to start offering officiated pokemon battles at the park. Quite handy for some, probably. Zack likely wouldn't check it out, unless he could do a sparring match with Betsy. He'd have to ask her about that afterwards, after she answered his first question.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Melvin Agate
Location- Journey of Rayquaza
Affected by- Tangeh, Psychic, Aerodactyl, Schade

The Golduck kid went with some other girl, probably his girlfriend, and thank goodness too. He was beginning to make him feel pretty uncomfortable. Mel continued his uneventful wait in the line, which was moving surprisingly fast.

A few minutes later, the air gates opened and Mel, followed by a girl with spiky rainbow hair accompanied by a Magmortar walked through the gates into the 4 person row on the train. He was 3 rows from the front, which didn't bother him too much, but the girl next to him seemed disappointed. She looked like the thrill-seeking type. Mel just hoped she wouldn't engage in him. She didn't. She just screamed. A lot.

The ride had specialized seats that were able to adjust size and shape to accomidate just about any Pokemon. The ride workers just typed the name of the certain Pokemon into the system, and the seat, consisting of multiple moving plates and cushions, began to change shape, allowing Avani and the girl's Magmortar, which he could have sworn he heard her calling him Rusty to sit comfortably and safely in the ride. Then, the cushioned shoulder bars came down and the floor under the riders sank down into the station. Mel felt a sudden jerk, then the ride was off, climbing a massive hill that looked to go on for miles.

When he hopped out of the train after the thrilling, but slightly anticlimactic ride, his legs felt wobbly and his head hurt from banging around. The girl that was sitting next to him, on the other hand, was yelling excitedly, chest bumping her Magmortar and saying something about going again.

As he left the loading station and began to walk back down to ground level, he heard an announcement come over the loudspeaker. He couldn't make out the details; all he heard was something about a battle competition- which was something he was not interested in.

When he reached the ground level, he wondered about how that crazy-haired girl would possibly wait in the line. But then it struck him that she could be one of the contest winners as well. But when he came around to the entrance to the ride line, he saw that the line had almost completely cleared up. Everyone must be going to battle, Mel thought to himself. “What do you think we should do next,” he said, looking down at Avani.

“Swamp! Swaaaamp,” she grunted in response, running behind Mel and giving him a nice headbutt, almost causing him to fall to the ground. Mel regained his balance, then proceeded to look up and saw one of the entrances to the Sky Lift. Avani jumped in front of Melvin. “Swaaaaammp!,” she grunted aggressively, gesturing towards a small, upscale-looking food stand located on the other side of the cobblestone path.

“Oh, you're hungry, aren't you girl,” Mel smiled, reaching down to pet her. But before he could do so, she swung her muscular body up to Mel's level, standing on her hind legs and licking his face with approval. “Okay, okay, I get it,” Mel said, pushing her back to the ground.

The eating area, save a small girl with a Igglybuff and a wealthy looking kid with a Gallade. The two seemed deep in conversation, obviously nothing Mel could possibly be interested in.
He walked up to the counter and placed an order for a Grande Ultra Nacho Platter and a Rindo Berry Miltankshake. After receiving his delicious looking food, he sat down at a table on the other side of the cafe.

“Swaaamp!” Avani cooed, plopping her tush next to Melvin's in the cushioned booth.

“My gosh, missie. A little space please,” he groaned, playfully pushing her away.

“Swaamp..” she grunted, climbing out of the booth and sitting in the seat across from him.

The food was... well... amazing. The cheese was was the good kind, not the crappy plastic stuff he was used to eating at home (because that's all they sold at Oldale Bargain Market). And there were all sotrs of peppers mixed in, giving it a somewhat exotic flavor. The Miltankshake was for Avani, because he he knew that she loved anything that had Rindo berries in it and it was a good way to keep her from licking his face for a little bit.

“Maybe this place isn't so bad,” he said, accidently talking out loud again.

Avani was too busy wolfing down her Miltankshake to respond.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Artemis Holt
Journey of Rayquaza

"Uh," hesitated the pale guy. "But what's a roller coaster without a line...?" he said with a rueful grin.

Art wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that and hesitated, but the trainer had already turned back to his Golduck, and the dude with the Swampert didn't respond, so Artemis shrugged as the gates opened and she and Dixie were able to board the now-empty train.

"Front?" Art asked with a grin.

"Don!" the Rhydon agreed, racing her trainer to the front row of suspended seats. An attendant helped the drill Pokemon strap in, and soon Dixie's big grey feet were dangling comically in the air.

Artemis couldn't help but laugh as she eased into the seat, buckling in and grabbing her friend's giant claw. "This'll be a first, huh, girl? We've never left the ground together like this!"

"Hey, wait up!"

Artemis turner her head to see the guy and his Golduck in the corner of her eye, but all she could do was shrug helplessly at that point. Soon the ride started up, rolling out of the station and towards a large incline, and Artemis had a flash of nervousness as they ascended steadily. What was this roller coaster going to be like? Would it even compare to Pokemon racing? Or would it surpass racing and make her lose all interest in it?

By the end of the ride, as Artemis and Dixie sauntered off dizzy and laughing, the answer was apparent. As the two caught a look at the photo in the shop of the two of them zipping down the huge drop screaming with huge grins, the answer was apparent.

"Oh man, I need to ride that again, that was amazing! Like nothing I've ever done before, that's for sure!"

"Don, rhy-don-don!"

"Hah, maybe you are the first Rhydon to ever ride one of those things! We'll go down in history, the two of us!" Artemis was still giddy as she pulled out her map, and Dixie found herself collapsing in the middle of the walkway, to the surprise of the many passers-by. "You're not a Rhyhorn anymore, get up! There's a bench right there!" Artemis giggled, and the hulking Pokemon begrudgingly got off her rump and stumbled over to it.

Art continued leafing through the pamphlet as an announcement went up over the intercom about Pokemon battling. Artemis shrugged. Some of the other Dashing Damsels had been battlers, but she had never trained her own Pokemon for combat. A battle here likely wouldn't be too high-stakes, but she doubted she could contribute to an entertaining exhibition match. She could work a crowd, sure, but Pokemon battles were an entirely different beast. Besides, they were there for the rides.

"Hm, Dixie's ride options are kinda limited," Art reflected, still trying to overcome her dizziness. "Spinda’s Twirly Teacups is right there, but maybe the spinning can wait a bit." She paused. "Hey, Dixie!" she yelled to her friend.

"Rhy...?" the Rhydon murmured from the bench, where a pair of kids were staring at her with wide eyes.

"Feel up for another coaster? Mew's Flight is right here!" Art shouted, pointing across the way.

"Don...don!" the Rhydon decided, jumping up from her seat with sudden vigor.

"Atta girl," Art laughed, and the two headed for the VIP line.

Last edited:

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Keith "Mac"McArthur"
Pokemon: Mace (Aggron), Serene (Luxray), Rose (Pidgey),
Affected RP'ers: Anyone

Mac was having a pleasant night, he arrived to the hotel and took his stuff up to the hotel room, then him and Rose went downstairs to get some dinner. After they picked out some food, Mac let out Mace and Serene to feed them. "It's getting pretty late guys, time to go back." He returned his two Pokemon and they headed back to his room. "Get ready guys, tomorrow is the 1-year anniversary of the park!"

The next morning...

Mac was awaken by the sun shining on his face and Birds, er well, Rose, was chirping happily. He sat up and looked at the clock..

"Holy crap. Guys we're late!"

He jumped out of bed, ran to the bathroom and got ready. After Mac finished his shower he walked out, steam rolling out, he ran to his closet and threw on His days attire. He grabbed his hat, put on his dad's bracelet, threw his bag over his shoulder and went out the door to the day's adventure. "Maybe we'll meet some new people Rose!" Mac said running down the hallway with Rose clinging on tight to his bag. The poor Pidgey getting thrashed around.

The Park

"We... Finally.... Made it..." Mac said as he was breathing heavily from running brought the tower, he thought about the elevator, so took the stairs all the down as he thought they would be faster. Bent over on his knees, Mac released Mace, and the giant steel stretched out and yawned, letting out a low "Agg-ron." "Hey big guy, I'm kinda outta breath so I'm gonna ride on your shoulders and we'll go look around the park before we decide what we want to do." "Agg!" The behemoth of a Pokemon roared out in agreement. Mac climbed up and sat on the steel pokemons shoulders and they walked through the gate. Rose was flying around Mac's and Mace's heads cooing and showing that she was ready. They finally got to the gate check in and Mac hopped down. They asked to check his bag and Mac let them do so. After given the A-Okay he went off to
The gate and got his bracelet stating he had a free pass and went on his way, riding Mace into the park.

grumble..

"Oops. Guys we skipped breakfast. Let's go get some food!" Mace turned towards the smell of food while Rose flew around looking for a place she could swoop down and get something to eat. "Rose! Get back here," Mac called, as Rose landed on his shoulder they found a place. Mac hopped down and went over to order their food. After he picked up their order, he jumped on Mace's shoulders and they all are together while Mace walked around looking for rides for them. When someone called out to Mace,

"Hey, you on the Aggron!"

Mac turned around with a mouthful of food, thinking he did something wrong...

OOC: Someone jump in :) just trying to get something going :p

HM02gon

Waiting...
Melvin (Mel) Agate
Location- Sky Lift Snack Shack
Affected RPers- Aerodactyl, Schade

“Alright, Vivi, let's let everyone else get some.” Mel stated, reaching for her Poke Ball.

“Swamp...”, she grumbled, clinging tightly to her Miltankshake.

“Don't worry, nobody will tough your shake,” Mel reassured. “I'll let you finish it as soon as the others get some nachos.”

Avani didn't respond. She resentfully handed Mel back her shake and allowed him to recapture her. Mel proceeded to reach for an Ultra Ball, and pressed the button on the front, releasing a timid-looking Camerupt.

“Come on out Leo,” Mel said, reaching for something in his bag. He pulled out 2 small packets and held them up in front of the Volcano Pokemon's face. “Look what I got, big guy. Supremo Picante Hot Sauce, your favorite!”

“Errraaarr,” Leo responded excitedly, as Mel put a handful of the nachos on a smaller plate, and proceeded to squeeze the hot sauce all over the cheesy, crunchy snack.

Mel rubbed his soft, furry head. “That good? No wait no!” Mel raised his voice suddenly, as Leo, now finished his plate, began to reach for the big platter in front of Melvin. “We gotta save some for Lan and Tarri.” And me too, Mel said quietly to himself, recapturing Leo into his ball. He reached for a Great ball, unsure if it belonged to his Aggron or his Flygon.

As the red glow began to dissipate from releasing the Pokemon, Mel saw the huge shadow and could sense the overwhelming ego already.

“Agg-RON!” A deep voice growled.

“Hey Landon,” Mel said calmly and with a sense of irony. He was inevitably regretted bringing Landon on this whole trip, due to his uncontrollable and unpredictable temper, especially around male Pokemon. And to make matters worse, the kid across the cafe with the Gallade didn't seem to be leaving any time soon. But Landon, fortunately, didn't seem to notice. His bright blue eyes were hypnotized by the platter of nachos sitting in front of his trainer. “Let's get you some too,” Mel said as he scooped some nachos onto the plate and put them at the end of the table, knowing Landon was way too big to fit in the booth. Landon began to munch away at the nachos, but suddenly stopped.

“Agggggg,” he growled.

Oh crud, Mel thought. He knows.

“Come on boy,” Mel said, trying to distract him from the other Pokemon. “Look at the nice, greasy nachos! Mmm!” He ate a few, trying to endorse their awesomeness. But if there was any Pokemon, scratch that, male Pokemon that Landon couldn't stand, it was Gallade. Back while training for the league, he had fallen in love with a Gardevoir, and like all the ladies he met, he thought she was the one. But it turned out she already had her knight in shining armor, and it wasn't any steel type. And because of this, Landon forever had a grudge against all Gallade, even though he currently was madly in love with Tarri. Which Melvin didn't mind, because he wouldn't be interrupting anyone else's Pokemon with his romantic shenanigans.

Landon took 2 giant steps and turned around, making direct eye contact with the light blue Gallade across the room, who obviously didn't know what was coming for him (or to the least, didn't care). He then tucked in his head, preparing to charge.

“NO LANDON DON'T,” Mel screamed, knowing his Pokemon's destructive power, and grabbing the massive Pokemon's Great Ball, quickly recapturing him before any damage was done. He held the ball close to himself, hoping that Landon would hear his message. “That'll be the last time you come out today, mister, “ he whispered to the Pokeball and its contents, before dumping it back into his bag. He proceeded to release Tarri, who immediately noticed Mel's heavy breathing and stress.

“Fura...,” she squacked softly as she stuck her head under Mel's arm.

“I'm fine,” he responded in distress, rubbing the top of her head. She was as close to the polar opposite of Landon as anyone could get, being very submissive and sensitive, and almost never losing her temper. “How about some nachos,” he said, pushing his plate towards the other side of the table. He was stuffed, and even though they were very good, he didn't want to overstuff himself. Tarri grunted in response, sliding her body into the other seat and eating the nachos with her tiny arms.

Mel looked over at the other trainers, who seemed to be slightly offended by Landon's outbreak.
“Sorry about that!,” he shouted over to them, then quickly covered his mouth.

Gosh did I just talk to someone?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(OOC: sure, GOAT, I'll oblige.)

Stavros “Silver” Donovan
Pokemon: Razor (Scizor), Charlotte (Charmeleon), Quartz (Carbink*)

Fortunately for Silver, the Mew's Flight line soon forked off into the standard line, and the VIP line, which he and Charlotte were able to take advantage of. The soon found themselves in a pink car, along with several other guests, and the coaster started to climb the first hill. They had a great view of the park, then suddenly, they were zipping down and around, upside down, through daylight and darkness. Charlottle was squealing happily along with other guests. Sliver was thrilled himself, though he wasn't sure why the screaming was necessary, maybe he didn't actually get roller coasters? Nah, that was stupid, what was there to get, they were flying around at crazy speeds having the time of their life, as adrenaline surged through their bodies.

The car pulled back into the station with a click-click-click of the breaks, and they started to disembark. Charlotte was hopping happily down the steps, and as soon and she left the gate, started to run around back to the entrance. “I don't think so,” said Silver, catching her in his arm, “Sorry sweetie, but I got to give the boys some attention too.” Charlotte pouted as he held up her pokeball, but went in without a problem.

Silver sent out Razor, the black smoke capsule stickers obscuring the pokemon until after he'd fully formed, with a purple scarf fluttering on his neck. “Scizor,” screeched Razor, stretching out. He then looked around, and gave Silver a questioning look. Silver shrugged, he'd known Razor would think the park was nonsense, “I know you're not that interested in rides, but maybe you'd like to try a skill game, or get a snack?”

Razor didn't look interested in either suggestion, but followed Silver to the main path. As they were walking, the park's PA system crackled to life, “Welcome, guests, to our first year anniversary. We are so glad to have you all here with us on this momentous day and we hope you are all enjoying yourselves. I am Jennifer McLean, the park manager, and I wanted to make a short announcement regarding a new feature of the park we are opening to the public today. You may have noticed a paved off section next to each ride and a few Pokémon treatment stations we recently installed. These are a part of our new trainer battling project. We would like all our guests, human and Pokémon alike, to enjoy all we have to offer and I am excited to announce that starting today, we have professional regulators at each ride in designated areas to officiate Pokémon battles between trainers! Nurses will be located throughout the park as well as healing centers for your Pokémon. We look forward to this new prospect and hope it brings a fresh new aspect to our park. Feel free to battle friends or strangers and let us know what you think. And please, enjoy your stay at Pokéventure Fun Park!”

Battling was now allowed in the park? Sweet! Razor gave Silver that I-know-what-I-want-to-do look. Of course, even at the happiest place on PokEarth, Razor wanted to train. Silver nodded, but they needed a good challenger. He spotted a trainer riding an Aggron, “Hey, you on the Aggron! How 'bout a battle?”

The trainer turned, mouth full. Well, maybe he was too busy at the moment to battle.

Last edited:

.Aerodactyl.

Betsy Bloom
Affected: Schade, HMO2gon, the GOAT

"Gallades are usually very polite by nature, but thanks for the comment." Zack answered "As for the second question. No, I didn't get Jace from Elesa. I got Cosmo.. Uh.. Umbreon from her as an Eevee, he was my first Pokemon back in the day. I got Jace here as a gift in the Kalos region by Dia..." Zack stopped mid sentence, and for a moment Betsy thought he was going to say Dianthus, her sister, but surely Dianthus would have told her if she gave anyone a pokemon, besides she didn't even have anything close to a ralts. She only trained and modelled with her Liepard.

"Diane Simmons!' Zack finally finsihed and Betsy shrugged. She had no idea who that was. "She's a News reporter from the Sevii Isles located near the Kanto Region. she works with my mother."

Betsy felt like that answer was maybe rushed, and his explanation seemed almost defensive...but what did it matter? All she knew is that he had good connections. Mentally she began running Diane names through her mind, trying to figure out who it could be... the only other Diane name she could think of was Diantha from Kalos. Betsy didn't much like the woman though, not that they'd ever met. It was the principal of the thing. But was Zack really famous enough to know the Kalos champion? For her own pride's sake, she hoped not.

Zack continued his speaking, breaking Betsy out of her mental processing. "And yes, I do travel quite a lot. It is not that bad when you have a Pokemon knowing the move Teleport"

"I'd never even thought of that..." Betsy said. Teleporting... there were just so many ways to travel with pokemon. Betsy had yet to even ride a pokemon. "I don't suppose that's a way I'll ever learn to travel. It's a psychic move, right? I train normal types."

"How about you, Betsy?" Zack asked, leaning forward towards her. "Tell me more about yourself. What are you doing during your Pokemon training adventures?"

Before she could answer, an announcement came over the loud speakers, letting the guests now about places to battle. Betsy's heart fluttered, battles? Was she ready? She hadn't expected the opportunity to appear so soon, she was gonna use this opportunity to just get to know her pokemon...but why not do both? She doubted she could battle many of the people here, their pokemon seemed so much stronger. Especially Zack. She coudln't really imagine her meowth, Sphynx or even her spearow, Kenya facing off against a Gallade.

"Wow, battles...maybe I'll try my hand," Betsy said absent-mindedly before remembering Zack's questions. "Oh, me? Well, I just sort of started my adventure I guess. I'm 18 and I've never been out on my own. My sister gave me this free pass thing to the park and I thought I'd start here. Get some experience, get some training, meet some people. Dianthus, my sister, always insisted that the key to success was really good connections."

Instead of her usually faltering or side-away glance, Betsy took a deep sigh and stayed firm. Admitting she was a beginner was a matter of pride now... it was probably already obvious. She might as well stop from pretending.

"I have yet to do anything as a trainer, even have a real battle. It's my dream though, I want to take on the league. Don't even care which one."

Sphynx took this moment to jump up on the table, obviously annoied by somethign she had said. Stretching, then sitting in the most dignified pose, the meowth turned her chin up, obviously exposing her silk ribbon collar with the contest bow attached.

"Mewoth..." she purred, then walking the table towards Zack, rubbing her head against his side.

Betsy rolled her eyes. "I used to do contests..." Betsy explained. "It's all the experience I really have. Sphynx here is my oldest pokemon, first one I ever had. Born and bred for contests, but I know she can fight, this one time..."

before Betsy could finish her story, the table was suddenly shrouded in shadow. Igori, the little igglybuff burst into tears, Betsy and Zack turned to the side to look, only to see that the sun was temporarily eclipsed from them by one of the biggest pokemon Betsy had ever seen in person... an Aggron. Judging by it's flaring nostrils, it was about to charge.

"Hey, YOU! With the Aggron!" Betsy bellowed, slightly terrified, causing her voice to shake a little.

Before anything could happen, the Aggron was suddenly drawn back into it's pokeball in a flash of light, and instead a Flygon was out, tucking itself into the side of a trainer. It was boy, strawberry blonde hair with black highlights dyed in. He was skinny, tall and fashionably dressed. Betsy had to wonder if everyone around here were models, or if maybe they just tried extra hard because of the park anniversary.

"Sorry about that!"The boy apologized.

Betsy went to grab the crying Ijori, hoping to calm him down. The little igglybuff started waving his finger, he was doing that a lot lately, trying to practice moves she assumed. Only probably was she could never really tell what move he was practicing. Sometimes nothing happened, something she was met with an explosion. She went to grab his hand to stop him, but it was too late. Some tiny sort of package manifested itself from thin air and was thrust towards the Flygon. At least, she thought it was aimed at the flygon, instead it soared passed, hitting another trainer behind the new boy. This one had an Aggron too, and was riding him. The little package exploded on impact, and Betsy's face flushed as she realized that the man had only stopped because she had yelled about an Aggron, and must have mistaken the comment to be directed at him. She got up from the table, and it was her turn to apologize, yet again, for her pokemon. The aggron didn't seem to phased by such a weak physical attack, but the guy riding him from what she could see of him had really messy brown hair. Ijori puffed up a little in her arms, looking up at her wide-eyed as if to say "See mom? I did it! I defended myself!" Betsy really wished baby pokemon came with some kind of manual, how were you supposed to know anything about them????

"I'm sorry mr...uh...I'll pay for any damages. It's my igglybuff, he got spooked by that boys Aggron over there... I mean there was an Aggron but he called it back..." Betsy turned to the strawberry-blonde boy with the Flygon, "Wanna help a girl out here?" This was as much his fault as hers, after all.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Zackary Lascelles
Drifblim Sky Lift
Affected RP'ers:
Aerodactyl., HM02gon, Goaty-Goat​

"Wow, battles...maybe I'll try my hand,", Betsy said in a somewhat dazed tone after the announcement was over. She kinda forgot about Zacks question, but quickly regain her senses and went about answering. "Oh, me? Well, I just sort of started my adventure I guess. I'm 18 and I've never been out on my own. My sister gave me this free pass thing to the park and I thought I'd start here. Get some experience, get some training, meet some people. Dianthus, my sister, always insisted that the key to success was really good connections."she said. That was true, as he had gotten to this point through a lot of connections as well. Now he was a connection. It was kinda fun. Maybe he could help her out somehow if she needed it to kick-start her career as a Pokemon Trainer. Zack had met her sister, Dianthus a few times as well, mostly during gigs connected to their mother. She was a reasonable young woman, and she always had that positive spark about her.

"I have yet to do anything as a trainer, even have a real battle. It's my dream though, I want to take on the league. Don't even care which one." she continued. She was apparently a total rookie when it came to Pokemon. He didn't blame her though, as all starts out as rookies. He reminded himself to give her some advices later on if they were to part ways anytime soon. After this, the Meowth jumped unto the table and walked over to Zack, rubbing herself to him in a cozy matter. It seemed like she had taken a liking to him. She rolled her eyes before talking again. "I used to do contests..." Betsy explained. "It's all the experience I really have. Sphynx here is my oldest pokemon, first one I ever had. Born and bred for contests, but I know she can fight, this one time..."

Suddenly out of nowhere, a shadow appeared, blocking the sun. Zack looked over to where the shadow came from, and saw a huge Aggron, looking directly towards them. Well.. towards Jace, at least. It then started walking over to them, faster, and faster until it was running in a charging manner. Zack and Jace quickly stood up, and Jace blocked Zack from the attacking monster, prepared for a fight. It would be an easy win considering the Type-Advantages Jace had as a fighting-type, but before anything went down, the Aggron was calle back into its Pokeball by a blonde trainer with a fashionable sense to him (Like all people here, apparently). "Sorry about that!" The boy apologized, looking somewhat bedazzled. During this happening, the Igglybuff had started crying again, and started franatically moving its arms. It looked rather ridiculous, and suddenly, a simple wrapped box appeared in front of her. Now, that was a move Zack recognized. The box flew away towards the kid who owned the Aggron, who had now called out a Flygon instead.. and missed? The box went further, and exploded in the face of another trainer, riding an... Aggron. Of course. Because one rampant giant wasn't enough.

This aggron didn't seem to notice the weak move, and Betsy got up in order to apologize. Jace was still in battle stance, and Zack ws standing next to him, observing the whole ordeal. If it wasn't extremely dangerous, he would crack a smile. Though.. He did crack a smile, and ominously laughed for himself. The Igglybuff seemed calmed down as well, and Betsy ran around apologizing to everyone. "I'm sorry mr...uh...I'll pay for any damages. It's my igglybuff, he got spooked by that boys Aggron over there... I mean there was an Aggron but he called it back..." she babbled on, turning to the guy with the first Aggron. "Wanna help a girl out here?". She sounded somewhat desperate, and embarrassed. Zack couldn't help it but laugh out loud. He called back Jace, as physical force wasn't needed. Instead, he decided to call out Azoth. If another Pokemon went rampant, his Hypnosis would defenitely stop it. As the Malamar came out of its Luxury Ball, he stretched and yawned loudly before looking around somewhat confused before noticing the commotion. He seemed somewhat amused by how Betsy was acting, and picked up on Zacks low laughter. "Heh.. Heh.. Okay, Azoth, we need you in case anything happens here." Zack said as he wiped away a tear from his eye. "Maaaar" Azoth said, nodding in understanding. The two of them stood by their table and observed the dying commotion.

Skillfulness

Carmen “Caramel” Frias

Party: Arcanine (Sear), Minun (Bluejay), Noivern (Babel)

Location: Drifblim Sky Lift > Weavile Speed Run > Nearby park bench

Affected: None

“Hey guys, it was great talking to you, but I’ll be on my way now. Enjoy the park!” Carmen hopped out of the ride exit with Bluejay hanging on her shoulder once again. They looked at the map while sitting on a park bench.

“Well buddy, I think it’s time Sear had a bit of fun. I’ll pull you back out soon enough though, alright?” Her Minun reluctantly nodded and allowed her trainer to return him to his Pokéball. She then grabbed another ball and threw it in the air, releasing her large Arcanine.

“Arrooow!” Sear exclaimed. She shook her whole body in delight and instantly sniffed their air to take everything in.

“Hey girl,” Carmen cooed, hugging her friend around the neck. “Welcome to the fun! So there’s this cool coaster over here called Weavile Speed Run. You up for going?”

Sear woofed in confirmation and the duo hurried to the ride. The line was long, but not for them. With the VIP pass she received with her ticket, they were able to jump near the front of the line making it a short wait. Once on, Sear was secured in a special seat for quadrupedal Pokemon next to Carmen. In moments, the car lurched to lift and they slowly rose backwards and were at the top of a tall tower facing straight down. With a click the train was hurtling along the tracks and in minutes the ride was over.

“Oh my gosh that ride was awesome!” Carmen shouted. Her companion barked in agreement as the two sat on a bench to catch their breath and decide what next to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Security Officer

Affected: Aero, GOAT, HM02gon; possibly Schade and VampirateMace

There was a minor commotion going on near one of the small cafes around Drifblim Sky Lift. The security officer heaved a sigh and motioned to his Machoke.
“Excuse me folks, I must ask that you control your Pokémon here at the park. Do not attack other guests or their Pokémon and take all disputes to the new Pokémon battle areas if you so desire. If there’s any more trouble, you will be escorted out. I will also remind you to only have one Pokémon outside their ball at all times per our policy. Thank you.”

Last edited:

HM02gon

Waiting...
Mel Agate
Location- Sky Lift Snack Shack
Affected RPers-Aerodactyl, Schade, TheGOAT, VampireMace

He sighed at the security guard's remarks. Although it wasn't all aimed at him, he couldn't shake the feeling that his own incapability to control his Pokemon was the source for the whole dilemma. And now, another trainer, also accompanied by a much less temperamental Aggron had gotten involved after the girl's Igglybuff had almost hit Tarri in the head with some Metronome-induced move.

"I'm sorry mr...uh...I'll pay for any damages. It's my igglybuff, he got spooked by that boys Aggron over there... I mean there was an Aggron but he called it back...,” the girl said to the other Aggron trainer rather grudgingly. Mel exhaled in relief. But she quickly turned to him. “Wanna help a girl out here?”

He took it that he should probably apologize to everyone, but by now, there was a small crowd of about 30 or so people surrounding the cafe to see what was going on. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid, he thought to himself, and now, I have to deal with all these crazy people. He turned to the girl, who was clinging tightly to her Igglybuff.

“Uh... I'm really sorry about this. I just... Lan-I mean my Aggron just... uh...”

He was rudely interrupted by the sound of laughing, and turned around to see the kid that the Igglybuff girl was accompanied by. While most people seemen concerned or confused by the situation, he found this all too hilarious. On Mel's list of things he couldn't stand, being ridiculed for a situation out of his own control was definitely on the top 10.

“Would you cut that out?!” he snapped at the trainer. Tarri crouched to the ground and hissed, and almost knocked the empty nacho platter off the table. “That's enough,” he said, reaching down to pet her head. She emitted a low-pitched growl from her throat before laying her body next to Mel's.

In all the commotion, another trainer, a tanned kid with white-blonde hair accompanied by a Scizor wearing a purple scarf. “Hey you with the Aggron!” he shouted at the Aggron-riding kid. He appeared to be looking for a battle, but quickly stopped in his tracks once he noticed what was going on.

Mel knelt down and rubbed his Flygon's neck. “Maybe we should just leave,” he said quietly. He looked around at all the other trainers and guests, all staring at him, making a nonchalant escape nearly impossible. He climbed up on to the table attempting to get everyone's attention. But he already had it. “Look guys, I'm sorry about this. I didn't expect any of this crap to happen, and uh...” He was at a loss for words. But before he could respond, hecklers rose from the audience.

“Yeah, kid you should be sorry!”

“Training a dangerous Pokemon with no knowledge on how to control it! Ugh!”

“What if that was my little boy?!”

“Uh... People...” He tried to calm the audience, but the attacks kept coming. The security guard was trying to control the bystanders as well, but it was no use. Mel turned to Igglybuff girl. “Wanna help a guy out?,” he said, reaching out his hand to help her on the table.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Drifblim Sky Lift > Mew's Flight

Coincidentally, all three people in the air balloon had won their way into the park. Leo couldn't help but wonder how big this contest they didn't enter was for their to be so many people with VIP passes. The ride didn't go too long. The Drifblim was slowly coming for a landing at the different area of the park. Once the balloon had finished landing, the group said goodbye and went their separate ways. Leo looked at the map, then looked up and saw that the Mew's Flight ride was nearby. From the looks of it, it was an adorable pink roller coaster. Leo knew that Cuteness and Roller Coasters were a winning combination, and Leo knew he had to get on that immediately. Even better, this ride had a higher weight limit, which meant that Gummy could get on this one too.

First Leo recalled Arthur to his ball. "Sorry buddy, but everybody needs a turn to have fun. This isn't just my vacation, it's ours too." As he made his way towards the VIP line, an announcement came on that said they had opened up special areas for people to have battles in. Leo thought that was nice. and thought he might try one if he felt like it later, but he was here for the rides, and getting cute Pokemon merch, so battling wasn't on the top of the agenda today.

Once he got into the VIP line, he pulled out Gummy's pokeball, and released her. "Ok Gummy, now it's your turn!"

As soon as she appeared, the Goodra took the opportunity to give her trainer a big hug. "Goodra! Goo!"

Leo struggled and strained from being squeezed so tightly by a large gooey dragon. "Gah... can't breathe!"

Once she realized what she was doing, she immediately let go of the boy, "Goodra..." she said guiltily.

Aw it's ok, you didn't mean any harm." Leo replied. He was no covered in Goodra slime. It was because of her that Leo now started carrying a towel with him wherever he went. He put his Sylveon plushie away, and pulled it out of his backpack, and dried some of the slime off. He wasn't able to get it completely off, as his shirt was still stained with slime, but at least he was dry. "Heh, if you haven't been hugged by a Goodra, then you just have not lived!" Leo said jokingly while giving a thumbs up gesture to the people in line that were giving him and his Pokemon weird looks.

"Gooodra!" Gummy happily agreed while throwing an arm up in the air.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Artemis Holt
Mew's Flight

The VIP line for Mew's Flight was also pretty fast, and wasn't overly crowded, to the pair's delight. Artemis and Dixie moved through it quickly, passing the huge crowd of people waiting in the regular line, which seemed to move at a Slugma's pace. Art still wasn't sure how they'd gotten their ticket, but she was certainly glad for it. The butterflies were swarming in her stomach again, and she was eager for their turn.

As the quick access line moved along, a tall guy appeared behind them. the trainer released a big Goodra that immediately proceeded to give her trainer a big, slimy hug, to his protests.

The girl and her Rhydon recoiled. "For the record, Dixie, we should probably lay off on the hugs until you get used to your new form. I love you, but I don't fancy getting crushed," she muttered with a wry grin as the boy was released, catching his breath and wiping the coat of goo off with a towel. Dixie snorted in amusement.

"Heh, if you haven't been hugged by a Goodra, then you just have not lived!" the trainer proclaimed with an enthusiastic thumbs up. Green slime dripped down the front of his shirt.

Artemis couldn't help but laugh. At least he seemed to have a good sense of humour about it. "Good to know, but I think we'll pass." She grinned. "Your Goodra seems really sweet, though. I'm Artemis, by the way," she added, sticking out her hand.

"Have you ever been to a place like this before? It's me and Dixie's first time, and we just got off Journey of Rayquaza. These roller coasters are kinda addictive!" she added.

"Don!" Dixie rumbled in agreement.

Last edited:

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Keith "Mac" McArthur
Pokemon: Mace, (Aggron), Serene, (Luxray), Rose (Pidgey)
Affected RP'ers: Whoever mentioned me

Mac was enjoying his food when someone said "Hey, you with the Aggron!"

Mac and Mace turned around to see who it was, it was a boy around his age, maybe a little older, with white-blonde hair. "How 'bout a battle?"

Mac tried to swallow his food then all of a sudden, he saw another Aggron, eating away, and suddenly stop and seemed to be focused on a blue Gallade that was a few tables away. He heard that familiar roar, when Aggron's are mad about something, territory, a female, or food, but knew it wasn't going to be good. It seemed to be enraged by somethig, but Mac couldn't figure it out. Before anything else happened, the Aggron was withdrawn by its trainer and replaced by a rather calmer Flygon. "Much better." Mac said to himself. Next thing they knew, a small present looking object floated up to Mace and blew up in his ace, causing his entire face and neck to be covered in soot. Mace just stood wide-eyed while Mac couldn't help but laugh. "Ahahaha! Buddy, you should see your face!" Just then a rather short girl with dark brown hair, and who wore too much make-up Mac thought, ran over and apologized, "I'm sorry mr...uh...I'll pay for any damages. It's my igglybuff, he got spooked by that boys Aggron over there... I mean there was an Aggron but he called it back..." Betsy turned to the trainer with that just had the Aggron out, and with the Flygon, "Wanna help a girl out here?"

"Hold on, Hold on. First, I'm not a 'Mr.' I'm 18, not even close to being a 'Mr.'" Mac said with a slight laugh, "My buddy hear y'all smoked in the face, is Mace, and don't worry about it, that light of an attack didn't really do anything, besides black his face." Mac reached into his bag and pulled out a rag, and wiped down Maces face and armor that was covered in soot. The boy with the Aggron and Flygon stood up on a table and tried apologizing to everyone, only to be countered with ridicules from the crowd. "Mace, let's get the crowds attention why don't we?" Mace knew exactly what he meant.

While the security guard tried to calm everyone down and comprehend the situation, Mac stood up on Mace's shoulders, and Mace let out a big roar. Not loud enough to cause any screaming, or more commotion, but enough to get the crowd to quiet down and look at them. "Hey everybody! It ain't his fault, he was just trying to take care of his Aggron, and it just lost its temper. It happens with hot-headed Pokemon. I'm sure we all know of something similar that happened to us or someone else." Mac jumped on the table, and said, "Howdy, I'm Mac. That's Mace," Mac pointed behind him, and the big steel Pokemon nodded his head in a greeting.

"Need some assistance?"