• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéventure Fun Park (PG-13)

Skillfulness

Carmen “Caramel” Frias
Party: Arcanine (Sear), Noivern (Babel), Minun (Bluejay), Mac’s Rose (Pidgey)

The white room had an eerie feel to it. Things were strange enough topside, but here was this mysterious facility somewhere beneath the island. Carmen’s curious nature overcame her caution as she started observing the room. Brady rifled through the papers on the center desk and Silver approached the Locker room door.

“We could try busting one of the doors down. Between the three of us, we have enough Pokemon power to do that… but that might be a little… rash,” Silver uttered. Carmen nodded in agreement.

“Not the best idea. We don’t know what’s going on down here and it could be dangerous to break in,” she responded. "Though we could do so as a last resort..."

Miralos, take a look at these!” Brady called. Carmen grinned at his mild derision of her tendency to slip in Spanish phrases. She was actually a little impressed. They joined him to look at the papers he held up for them. Exhibit X? Paging through some of it, she could gather there were some experiments happening down here involving Pokémon DNA. It definitely didn’t sound like an appealing park attraction and it still didn’t explain its presence at the island. How far were they from the park right now? The mutants must have come from some branch of the underground complex. But why was the park doing these experiments?

“Aha!” Silver exclaimed next to her by the desk. He reached under the counter and pushed something. A click made her head turn and behind them the Locker door opened.

“Hey, nice!” Carmen exclaimed. She immediately headed for the door, carefully of course, but eager to find out more. Gently, she pushed the door open enough to slip through after giving the room a quick glance. Sure enough, lockers lined the far wall and three rows filled the room. At the opposite end was another hall with text printed next to indicating where the hall led. It was a bit too far away to read so Carmen inched into the room. A red glow faded on an off from the hall which usually meant something bad was going on and she focused on that. Suddenly, the Pidgey on her shoulder squawked in alarm and Carmen jolted.

“Sleep Powder then Bind!” shouted an unfamiliar voice. A man appeared from behind the last row of lockers releasing the large blue vine Pokémon Tangrowth. Carmen blindly grabbed Babel’s Pokéball and threw it as a green powder fluttered in the air around her. Her Noivern appeared in a red light, but vines quickly wrapped around Carmen and jerked her away towards the enemy, Pidgey flying off her shoulder and landing sleepily on the ground.

“Boomburst!” Carmen cried, starting to feel the effects of the Sleep Powder. The dragon gathered his surroundings and hesitated, seeing his owner trapped and knowing she would be hurt by his attack. Another guard appeared from the hall with an Exploud that charged forward to use Bite on Babel. He defended and started to scuffle with the new opponent. Carmen’s eyes began to feel heavy and she knew she would be asleep soon. She hoped Silver and Brady could overpower the men or escape for help because in a moment, she would be totally useless.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Melvin Agate
Location- PC Boxes
Affected by- Tangeh, Schade

Cael had made his way to the PC boxes as well. But soon enough after he received two more team members, a Lucario covered in purple Muk slime with the wings of a Noctowl shot a Hyper Beam straight at the two trainers. He heard Cael's Skarmory shriek to warn the two trainers about the incoming attack, but Raj had seen in coming and dove into Mel, pushing him away from the PC boxes just in time to avoid being blown to bits as well. “Thanks buddy,” he grunted as he regained his stance.

“Nidooo,” Raj responded, in both a friendly, but somewhat winded growl. Mel looked around him. He ordered Tarri to cease the sandstorm. It by now, it seemed as if they were attracting more attention rather than protecting themselves. He gestured for his ground type trio to come over.

“We need to find Avani and Leo and get out of here. Tarri and I will search from above. You two are going to search the park. Make sure you can see me at all times,” He looked behind him, watching as a Garchomp creature covered in Sandslash spikes began to approach the trainers. “We haven't got much time. Let's go!” He hopped on to his dragon's back and quickly rose up about 20 feet into the sky, allowing them a good view of what was going on below. The mutants had thinned out, and by now most of them had accumulated near the giant hole. However some of them were still rampaging, and before he knew it, a somewhat small Monferno-Crobat hybrid was right on his- well Tarri's tail. Literally. He grabbed a ruler from his bag and began to poke the strange creature. The Monferno monster tried to grab the ruler, and Mel noticed that it was much more interested in the ruler than it was in him. In fact, it didn't seem like it was trying to attack him at all. Then a strande buzzing sound filled his head. The noise began to take the form of words. And it seemed as though the creature heard the voice as well.

'I am speaking on behalf of all the Pokémon that appeared today from beneath the island. We are angry. We will not rest until we receive justice for the abuse we endured. If you bring the leader of this island to the hole through which we surfaced, the rest of you shall be spared. We only wish reconciliation for our suffering. If the leader is not brought to us, more pain will ensue. You have until sunrise.'

The Monferno creature suddenly seemed almost docile. He noticed that the other monsters in the park began to cease fighting the scattered trainers and began to make tracks for the hole. The Monferno creature proceeded to climb on top of Mel's head. So they weren't attacking us out of violence... they were getting revenge. He thought to himself. He had heard the rumors of the Pokemon abuse that had taken place during the construction of the park, and began to wonder- did the creators of the park fuse Pokemon in order to create stronger monsters in order to build it more efficiently? And moreso- is the reason they apprehended our electronic equipment so that it wouldn't interfere with whatever technology they used to make the fusions? All these were questions he had to get answers to. And he knew just who to ask- Jennifer McLean- the park's president. She was probably at the hotel, but first things first- he had to find Avani and Leo.

Since the monsters had stopped attacking, it wasn't very hard to locate the duo. Leo's Mega form had worn off since the time, and the two of them were raiding a snack stand- likely the same one thaey ordered nachos from. Nearby he saw a Blissey, a Meganuim, and several other Pokemon which he couldn't make out. He noticed that they were accompanied by a trainer- the same trainer from the snack stand who had the Gallade. As he got closer, the trainer seemed to be... floating? He saw an Umbreon on the ground, its eyes glowing pinkish. It must be using some sort of move on the trainer. He looked back at the snack stand where he had seen Avani and Leo, but noticed they were now carrying a tray of food to the other Pokemon.

“Leo! Avani,” Mel yelled to his Pokemon. The two of them looked up, startled at Mel's sudden appearace. “We're going back to the hotel,” he said, as he returned them to their balls. He did the same for his Torterra and Nidoking as they ran up a few moments later, somewhat disappointed that Mel had found them first.

“You there on the Flygon,” Mel heard a voice behind him. He turned around and saw a park worker on a Pidgeot a few feet away. “All guests are to be at the hotel at this time. And you too there... uh... floaty boy,” he said, somewhat confused but obviously talking to the other kid. “Come on. The monsters are gone.... Aurghhh!” The worker suddenly noticed the Monferno creature perched on Mel's head. The creature was sleeping, and Mel had also forgot that it was still there. “Why in the name of Arceus would you have one of those atrocities in your posession?!” The Monferno creature yawned, making a squeaking noise and streaked out its paws.

“He climbed here himself. And he's pretty friendly,” Mel responded, petting the creature on his head.

“Y... you... don't you dare step foot in our grand hotel with that abomination on your head,” the worker scoffed before flying away in the direction of a pink roller coaster. He wanted to follow the worker, but he knew he had to ask Jennifer about what was happening. And the creatures were asking for her. She had to be the one behind all this insanity. He patted the side of Tarri's neck as the two of them flew in the direction of the hotel.

“Mon! Mon,” the strange mutant on his shoulder began crying loudly as they approached the hotel. Mel realized that it would be very difficult to get into the hotel with a mutant, even one as small as the Monferno hybrid. He wondered if he would be able to fit the strange creature in his bag, but then it might look pretty suspicious and they may be doing security checks. But then again, by showing the people in the hotel that this mutant was not trying to attack him, he could attempt to do them at least a little justice. Tarri landed in front of the hotel and Mel returned her to her ball. He then took his scarf from around his neck and tied it to the back of the mutant like a cape. With its wings and beck covered, it looked like a normal Monferno.

“Alright,” he said to the creature. “Just lay low and try not to draw any attention to yourself. I'll see if I can get in and talk to Jennifer and try to help you guys out.” He walked into the hotel with the creature sitting on his head. A few of the guests gave him confused looks, but nobody seemed suspicious- not even the guards. Everyone's attention seemed to be rooted towards two middle-aged women standing on the hotel's reception desk. The shorter one with brown curly hair was yelling at the audience and the taller one with straight blonde-gray hair wearing a pantsuit almost the exact same color as her hair looked somewhat afraid and seemed to be trying to control the fiery looking woman.

“All of yous look here,” the brown haired woman yelled in a thick Unovian accent. “I ain't lettin' her outta ma sight! Okay? I'm not letting Ms. McLean sacrifice herself just to calm down a few dirty disease ridden beasts!” At the sound of the insult, the Monferno creature positioned itself to lunge at the smaller woman, but Mel put his hand on its head.

“Please, Maggie. I can talk,” the blonde woman, who was clearly the park's manager Jennifer McLean, said in a calm, yet somewhat shaken voice.” I know you all are confused, and afraid. But I can assure you that we have taken all measures to protect you and you can expect that no security breeches will go unnoticed. I know many of you want to be able to leave, but unfortunately, we cannot lift the shield with the mutants still rampaging the island. And if all comes to said and done, I may have to sacrifice myself to the...”

“Oh no. No way are you doing that. As the headda the staff here at the park, I am not going to allow you to sacrifice yourself to a bunch of stupid animals. I'll betcha that our elite battle squad can take them all out. And I'm sure my Mega Kangaskhan can take out whatever's left. There is no need for you to kill yourself over this. I will not allow it!” Jennifer did not seem phased by Maggie's outrage. She took a deep breath, and opened her mouth to speak. But before she could open her mouth, Maggie kept going. “I mean, if I was in this situation, I would march ma'self right upta the leader of this coalition and give 'er a piece of ma mind!”

Jennifer sighed. “Maybe that would be a good idea after all. But I doubt that we would have any way of finding them.” She turned around and shook her head, then stepped off the desk and confronted the crowd directly. “As of right now, we do not have a solution to this situation. But rest assured, we are going to do everything in our power to get everyone home safety, keep the park open, and...”

“Keep you alive. I will not let you sacrifice yourself over this,” Maggie interrupted.

Jennifer held up her hand. “And that too, hopefully. I don't want to die as much as the rest of you.”

“But technically, they never said you were going to die. They just told you to go to the hole,” a voice came from the back of the audience. Everyone turned around and watched Mel step forward to the park's manager. “You may not have to kill yourself over this.”

“And who are you, little boy,” Maggie said, looking down at his from the desk.

“I'm Melvin Agate, one of your contest winners. And I have a few questions for the both of you.” He looked back to Jennifer. “Do you have any clue how these hybrids got under your island?”

Jennifer held her hand up to her chin and looked around, as if the paintings on the walls of the lobby had the answers. She took a deep breath and looked down at the marble tiled floor. “I did not know of any of this. I was not aware of the laboratory under my park.”

Maggie hopped down from the desk and looked directly and Jennifer. “Then you've got a lot of explaining to do.”

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Stavros “Silver” Donovan
Pokemon: Razor (Scizor), Charlotte (Charmeleon), Quartz (Carbink*)

“Hey, nice!” responded Carmen, heading for the locker room door. She peeked inside, then entered.

Then things went to hell. First the Pidgey squawked, then a strange voice shouted, “Sleep Powder then Bind!”

Carmen was in trouble. Silver thrust a hand down on one of the half-pint filing cabinets an volted over it, landing slightly painfully on his feet, on the other side. He heard Carmen shout, “Boomburst!” Silver dashed to the door; there was two men, Tangrowth, and an Exploud were standing opposite Carmen and her Noivern. Pidgey was already asleep on the floor and, and Tangrowth had grabbed Carmen. Red light emanated softly from the hall behind them, indicating that emergency alarms, silent ones, were going off. That probably had something to do with the monsters topside.

Spotting Silver, on of the men dashed forward, “Hey you!”

Silver, knowing he was outmatched, ran back out into the room where Brady was, Exploud and his trainer in tow. At least here he'd have the advantage of one-on-one, or two-on-one assuming Brady backed him up. Plus he already had a pokemon out of it's ball in here.

“Power Gem!” he instructed Quartz. Gem-like light shot towards Exploud. Silver realized Quartz was playing by contest rules, you attack other pokemon, not their coordinators. He didn't think the guard’s pokemon would be quite so polite.

Quickly, he shouted, “Quartz, don't hold back, use Smack Down on that guy!”

But the guard had other ideas, simultaneously instructing, “Hyper Voice!” The short instruction won. The Exploud shouted, filling the room with a horrible echoing cacophony. Silver clasped his hands to his ears, stumbling backwards from the pain, into the filing cabinets he'd jumped earlier.

.Aerodactyl.

Betsy Bloom
Pokemon: Sphynx [meowth], Ijori [igglybuff], Kenya [spearow], Poesy [Girafarig]. Spare? [???]
Affected: Monster Guy, theGOAT

As Betsy approached the mysterious trainer, things came clearer into view and she recognized Mac, the trainer from earlier, with his Aggron Mace holding him up. She waved, running forward.

"Thank goodness, I thought everyone was off the island already and I don't have very strong pokemon..."

She stopped suddenly when she saw Mac close up. His face was pained, was he hurt badly? Judging from the way Mace held him, she guessed it was his leg.

"Oh, Mac, are you hurt?" Betsy asked.

She was so happy to see someone she realized she didn't really know Mac, or this new stranger, and they didn't even know her name. Still, what little she had seen of Mac, he seemed to still be giving off that positive care-free air. The other gentleman looked to be about her age as well, and was pretty easy on the eyes, save for one strand of hair that didn't stay put. She extended a hand to the black haired boy.

"I'm Betsy..."She said, rather awkwardly. She wanted to say more, but wasn't sure what to say and instead just sort of shut up, waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Do you guys have any idea what's going on?" She asked, hesitantly.

There was so much she wanted to do, find Ijori, get to the hotel and get help for Kenya and get off this darn island and she was hopping some stronger trainers and pokemon could help her. Looking at the two gentleman before her now, she realized how selfish that really was. They had their own priorities, they could have missing family and hurt friends too. And, looking at Mac, he needed medical attention fast too.

Betsy pulled out Poesy's pokeball, letting her out again, but this time being careful to pat the sensitive pokemon as she came out.

"Mac, we need to get you to some kind of doctor, if you can stand it you can ride on Poesy here. She's faster than your Aggron."

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Bumper Boulder Ride
Party: Arthur (Gallade) Lucky (Togekiss) Nala (Pyroar) Gummy (Goodra)
Affected RPer: TheGOAT, .Aerodactyl.

The guy slowly got up, then let out a scream, which caused his Pokemon to get defensive. His Aggron came out of the bushes, and his Luxray came charging, but their trainer held them back. Leo came closer, and the guy explained that he had broken his leg in all the chaos that ensued when the monsters started attacking. He then said his name was Mac, then asked why he hadn't evacuated.

"I tried, but we kinda got attacked by those things..." Leo explained. "So, I waited it out here, until things calmed down a bit. It's probably for the best. Now we can help other people get off before those things come back. I'm Leo by the way, and that's Lucky."

Not far from where they were, they were approached by a brown haired girl. She seemed to know Mac from the way she spoke to him. The girl then introduced herself to Leo as Betsy, and sounded nervous to do so her. Leo couldn't really blame her for being nervous about approaching a random stranger, considering everything that had happened.

"I'm Leo!" He replied more enthusiastically than he probably should have, and shook her hand. He then pointed to his Togekiss. "That's Lucky"

"Do you guys have any idea what's going on?" She asked, hesitantly. She then sent out a Girafarig, and told Mac that he needed to see a doctor, and offered to have her Pokemon give him a ride.

In response to her question, Leo shook his head no. "I know as much as you all do." He then rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Although... I'm guessing you all heard that mysterious voice in your head too?"

Last edited:

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Brady Bishop
Super Secret Underground Facility
Affected: Skill & Vamp

Carmen and her friend came over to the desk to see what Brady was inspecting. Neither of them seemed to understand the papers any more than he had. It was some shady ish though, that much was clear.

“Aha!” exclaimed the silver haired dude. Brady should really ask him his name at some point. Directly after that, a door buzzed open. Brady just hoped there weren’t man-eating monsters behind the door that just popped ajar.

Carmen wasted no time finding out what was behind the door, and her friend followed. Brady would follow in a second, but he wanted to finish the paper he was reading first. Not much of it made sense, but it looked to him to be some kind of order form, perhaps? The numbers looked like they could indicate quantity and price. He wondered what they were buying…

Before he could solve that mystery, he heard a loud squawk. This Pidgey is going to get us all killed, he thought. But then he heard a man give an order, “Sleep attack then bind!”

“Merde!” he exclaimed as he threw the papers back onto the desk. They had been found out, and were being attacked!

Joltik was standing on Brady’s head, attentive to the situation and ready to help. The poor little guy wouldn’t be too much help, Brady knew, so he instinctively grabbed his Heliolisk’s pokeball and tossed him out. Just then, that silver guy busted back into the room, with his Carbink ready to fight. Right behind him followed the guard and an Exploud. Carbink was instructed to use power gem and struck the Exploud. Just then, Silver instructed his pokemon to attack the guard. This guy doesn’t mind getting dirty, Brady thought with admiration.

It was right at that moment that the guard told his pokemon to use Hyper Voice. Knowing what was about to happen, Brady, in one quick motion, slid his noise cancelling headphones on. He watched as Silver fell over in pain, and as his Heliolisk covered its ears. Chopper was used to loud noises though, being present at so many of Brady’s concerts. He shrugged it right off.

“Chopper!” he yelled, louder than he knew, “use thunderbolt! And Spitz, electroweb!”

Both his pokemon attacked the Exploud at once, a bolt of electricity shocking right through the enemy pokemon, followed by a net of electrified webbing to tangle it up. Sparks and jolts traveled across the web as the Exploud winced in pain. It’s slow movements appeared to indicate that it had been paralyzed.

“I’ve got the girl,” yelled another guard from the other room. “Hurry up with those two!” It was barely audible to Brady with his headphones on, but he heard that they had Carmen. They were in some sh*t.

“Forget this,” the guard appeared to say. Or maybe some other F-word. Brady couldn’t tell. But he could tell that he just instructed his Exploud to use Boomburst.

Incredibly loud sound waves echoed through the room. It was so loud that it even hurt his ears with his gear on. Because of the Exploud’s slower speed, Chopper was able to brace himself. But even his concert experience and covered ears wasn’t enough to negate it, he winced in pain.

The other guard busted through the door, “Hey mate, was that really necessary?!” he yelled at the first guard, finger in his ear. His Tangrowth was following behind him, and expelled at dust into the room. Brady watched as both guards pulled fabric up over the bottom half of their faces. This powder can’t be good, Brady thought as he inhaled it. Before he knew it, he had fallen to the floor in a deep sleep...

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Stavros “Silver” Donovan
Pokemon: Razor (Scizor), Charlotte (Charmeleon), Quartz (Carbink*)

Brady had his pokemon tag-team the Exploud with electrical attacks, causing it to wince. Since the Hyper Voice died down, Quartz moved in for an attack, though the guard was now amply prepared and sidestepped it.

Maybe they should run for it? Silver's ears still hurt, but he could clearly hear the other guard shouting, “I’ve got the girl! Hurry up with those two!”

The first guard had never seen Brady, so they obviously had known the three of them were here beforehand. The second guard retorted, “Forget this, Boomburst!”

The sound was incredible. Silver was on his knees, he couldn't keep his eyes open. As it died, Silver managed to look up through the tears, seeing the first guard emerge from the Locker Room. He was saying something to the second guard, but Silver couldn't hear it clearly enough to understand. His Tangrowth waddled in after him, and the guards pulled up their collars. Silver didn't need to hear to figure out that that meant they planned to used Sleep Powder on them as they'd done to Carmen. Silver tried to get up and run, but powder was already falling around them, and he could already feel himself slipping.

“Quartz,” begged Silver softly, trying to figure out a way out. But his poor pokemon was already lying on the floor. Weakly he reached for his belt, hoping maybe Razor could blow away this dust, but as his hands enclosed the ball, he fell into a deep sleep.

Skillfulness

Carmen “Caramel” Frias
Party: ??? (missing)

Carmen awoke with a gasp. She felt groggy and disoriented as the past events started coming back to her. Her hand quickly went to her side for a Pokéball, but she found nothing. All her possessions were gone, faithful Pokémon included. Taking a deep breath, she looked around. She was in a small cell with brick walls, and on one side, a wall of iron bars with a locked door. Beyond the bars there was still a warning red light, but otherwise things were silent.

Standing up, Carmen brushed herself off and approached the only open wall. Outside was a narrow hall lined with more cells. They were spaced so she could only see cells across the hall and directly ahead she spotted Silver lying unconscious on the floor. Que horrible, she thought to herself, sliding to sit against the wall. I can’t believe what’s happening. I don’t even know what’s happening and I’ve got us all in this mess. What do I do? Carmen had been in her share of tight situations, but she always had her trusted Pokémon friends to help her through things. Nothing had been this intense either. Such a huge secret hidden under the island and they hadn’t even tapped into the root of it. Who was doing this and why?

Silver started to stir. Carmen suddenly felt hope again. She wasn’t alone and there was still a chance they would be able to get out of this. “Silver,” she whispered across the corridor. “Silver, are you alright? Can you see Brady or our Pokémon?” She desperately hoped no guards were around. It was important for them to try and find a way to escape as soon as possible.