• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéventure Fun Park: Sign-ups

Skillfulness

Shampoo Thief: Looks good, accepted.

Everyone: Thread's up! Discussion thread will be up soon (assuming we get approved by one of the mods). Just state you character and location at the beginning of each post please. Sign-ups will be open for another week or so.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I did a slight app update, added more about his physical appearance, now just waiting for approval.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Added a little bit more to personality and history :)

explorer of sky

Sounds awesome I will be making mine post hast.
two questions thought
can our pokemon talk?
You wouldn't mind if I based them on anime characters would you?

.Aerodactyl.

I'm not Skillfulness, but it was already mentioned that humans cannot understand pokemon speach :) Kind of like the anime and how it works. hope that helps some!

Cobalt XIV

On second thought, I'm going to pass this time. I don't want to spread myself too thin with the forum and responsibilities IRL.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Note: I just finished I. I'm just awaiting your approval.

=================================================
Name: Motto Lokomo (Moty)

Appearance: While he had blue green hair, he always assume his average physique similar to an average Pinap Tree, his arms and legs had strengthened up with all of the walking and baggage lifting he did throughout his journey. Hidden under the cover of his shirt is a bite mark his Cinccino placed on his shoulder, marking him as Cinna's mate. Not wanting for others to know what happened to it, he tries his best to conceal it with a dark colored shirt.
rp_character_by_jirehtheprovider-d927sbx.jpg

Personality: He is often the silent one when it comes to human interactions (a human introvert). When it comes to his pokemon and other people's pokemon, he turns to a gentle player that enjoys being around pokemon, especially the cute ones and child-like ones. He enjoys going around places to learn a few trivial tidbits that he can, especially on mother nature. That doesn't stop him with his interest on technology and entertainment. The moment he gets hungry, he always takes his time savoring the food he eats along the way. Especially if a restaurant is not a fast-food restaurant. Most people that he met years ago mistook him for being anti-social, but he's not so anti-social.

History: While he may have had lived an average life in Geosenge Town, he never pursues the "Ultimate Master Dream" that many other kids look up to. Rather, he is still uncertain on what he really wanted to be upon reaching adulthood. Since his family only had a Luxray as a pet and house guardian, it made him consider of doing something with pokemon except becoming a trainer. Hence, he thought that becoming a daycare assistant would be a good start. Then maybe travel around various places to find where he truly belongs on this life. After finishing his scholar studies at the age of 16, he worked as a Daycare assistant in Kalos just to give himself a bit of earnings for his travelling journeys. That is where he met Cinna in the first place. He has no intentions on becoming a master at all. He's still seeking what he really wants to do with his life throughout his nomadic journeys. Upon arrival in Lumiose City, while buying food supplies for the daycare, he read a poster logo of Pokeventure Fun Park. Eventually, one of the head hunters (advertisers) of Pokeventure Fun Park greeted him. Upon asking them about the job opportunities of that place, they told him that there is a possibility for him to get a job. After two more years, he would have complete his part-time work at the daycare. Setting his personal goal aside, he participates in the VIP access of this arcade park because Cinna begs him to play with her together.

Pokemon (up to six)

Species: Cinccino

Nickname: Cinna

Personality: oftentimes the romantic (in every view) type of pokemon, she gets clingy to the one person she deems worthy to be with until the end of her days. That just happens to be Motto. Besides being playful, she still has those tendencies on being attentive on the cleanliness of many things. rom the tables and plates she eats, to the environment as well.

History: she had a previous female owner that raised her for about a month that died out of a car accident. Even though it hurt her feelings a bit, she doesn't know much about her owner. Hence, when she met Motto during her intimate season (something she sexually forced Motto), she forced him to be his romantic mate amidst his reluctant nature. Of course she gets a scolding from Motto after that. Hence, her two years of working with him is a six of discipline and platonic bonds.

Other: Often has the move Attract, in which she abuses to poor Motto at times just to satiate her kinky needs.

Species: Floette (Yellow colored)

Nickname: Loene

Personality: being the youngest of the two for a pokemon that just recently evolved two days before meeting Motto, she is still indecisive being a member of his little family. Mostly naïve in nature because of recently evolving, yet really quiet. At times, she seems to be the submissive one to Cinna's dominant nature.

History: As a fresh member of Motto's team, she is still building her experience and trust. Even though she enjoys her original home, she had fascinations about human technology I relation to assisting nature.

Writing Sample:

As a resonating poketch alarm vibrates on the lamp table next to the hotel bed, Motto groggily stretches his legs and arms. With a wide mouth yawn stretching every part of his face, he presses his arms on the side of the bed slowly getting his body up and ready for the day.

"Cino! Cin!" sitting on his lap, the little scarf chinchilla pokemon mewls out her little morning calls to her mate and master. With his left hand rubbing her soft ears and head, her mewling intensifies that her new pokemon friend, Loene the Floette, stares at their little bonding moment.

"Morning Cinna. Same to you Loene." picking up his poketch, he presses the little red button for it to end its job, "9:30 A.M. it seems. We may be late girls, but at least we won't get too tired unlike the others that came early." Seeing his white flower fairy hanging by the man-made flowers gives Motto little giggles to remember about.

"Floette! Floe!" besides her morning greeting, she points out her Master's brown hat next to the vase. As he leaves his bed, she rides on the left side of the hat to be picked up as well.

After Motto removes the free hotel bedtime clothes he wore last night, he opens the little cabinet installed on the lamp table. Starting with his brown pants, he inserts his right leg first on the right sleeve, then his left leg follow suit on the left sleeve. Picking up the gray socks, he wraps his right foot with one sock with the left sock going on his left foot. His shoes follow afterwards, "Glad that I asked the hotel cleaners to give my dirty clothing a laundry last night. Now that smells fresh." Inhaling the flora scented green shirt eases his mood and comfort.

After wearing the shirt, he picks up his two travel backpacks filled with basic necessities like food, water, clothing, and a tent. The only things technological he brought with him would be two pokeballs and an outdated cellphone that still functions well. With one backpack on his back and the little one on his left hand, he reaches his right hand on his hat carrying Loene. Setting his trusty hat on his head, Cinna hops onto his right shoulder.

"Everything is set. Let us see this park girls." twisting the doorknob with his free hand, he walks out of the room without closing it. It had bee a long while since he interacted with another human in a more social way. Seeing himself as a rusty person with a rusty perspective on human communication, perhaps starting at one of the park's restaurants might help.

Last edited:

Skillfulness

Hey! I'm sorry but I think the RPG is a little too far into things for a new sign-up. I appreciate the interest and again, sorry! I would suggest a bit more fleshing out on your descriptions and while a picture is good, a written appearance is usually required too.