• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokévision of Things to Come! (824)

Alloutℯ

Banned
I enjoyed this episode. It wasn't amazing, but I liked it. Team Rocket were great, Wobbuffet being the only one drinking out of a bucket was the most random thing I've seen in ages on the show.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Lol this episode sucked ***, pretty sure this was the straw that broke the camel's back which made me stop following this show

Yeah let's put Serena in a creepy fetishized costume and have Fennekin learn flamethrower for no reason. Also was that cringey scene with the puddle of water supposed to be character development? Lol

Leonhart

Imagineer
My main regret about this episode was how Satoshi seemed more concerned with his own hobby at first than he was about Serena trying to find her own. I know that he's always like this with training, but it seemed particularly cold of him here.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This episode would have been better if Pokevision was changed to something that would set up some kind of battling goal for Serena instead of Showcases; I also found the attire that she wore in this episode a bit too fanservice-y for my taste.
7/10

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
This episode would have been better if Pokevision was changed to something that would set up some kind of battling goal for Serena instead of Showcases;
Bollocks. While, as normal, I prefer it when main leads have goals with some battling element, in Serena's case, what was given to her for her goal was perfect for her given her character.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Bollocks. While, as normal, I prefer it when main leads have goals with some battling element, in Serena's case, what was given to her for her goal was perfect for her given her character.
As I saw other female idol animes before, I don't mind if Serena likes doing the showcases. It just that they are obviously rushed, and there's a lack of passion from the part of the writers to make it more interesting.

As for Serena's Fennekin's outfit, I don't think it's too revealing compared to some outfits in OS. And yeah, the mud puddle part was the low point of the episode, but I'm still forgiving about that part, because Serena influenced Fennekin to take care of their appearences, so they are not used to deal such situations.

Well, at least there was more progress with Serena and Fennekin. This episode was more about strengthening their personal relationship that it was their individual progress toward accomplishing something. I did like Serena's determination to protect Fennekin even though Fennekin hasn't really protected Serena that much and hasn't appeared that much in the series at this point.