1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Trainer_Melissa, Jun 29, 2009.

?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2010.
  1. Yes, probably all the time!

559 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

370 vote(s)
    32.1%
  3. Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

181 vote(s)
    15.7%
  4. No, not going to use it at all

44 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. bolo9642

bolo9642 New Member

i used to use my pokewalker a lot because there are certain pokemon that you cant catch or are hard to catch in the game that you can catch there
    but recently i havent been using it very much

2. Elxar

Elxar Well-Known Member

I bring it from time to time during long walks but honestly I have not use it to hunt for Pokemon that are rare.

3. Angry Ancestor

Angry Ancestor Well-Known Member

In the fall, I brought it to cross-country practice. Then I realized I was only wasting time.

4. PokemonOwn

PokemonOwn Well-Known Member

I'm playing through HG, and I have just caught a Wobbufett. I'm training it up for catching Latias, and I want it as high-leveled as possible. I'm using it in my Walker until I get to that point where I need to catch the Dogs/Latias.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  5. ZeroTrouble

ZeroTrouble You Looking At Me?

I use it nearly all the time when I go out. I also use it to get Pokemon with different moves which I trade to my friends as they can't get them. They lost their Pokewalkers

6. ChedWick

ChedWick Well-Known Member

I've been using mine lately. Mainly just to get levels while I'm out and about. It's rather annoying I can only get 1 per stroll though. I had something like 12,000 steps at work and found my Piloswine only gained 1 level.

7. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

I used to use it all the time, but now I never use it anymore. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I have a Latios that I just randomly left there a couple of months ago... I really should transfer it back to my SS...

8. luxrayshock

luxrayshock Ursus arctos

When I bought the game, I wouldn't go anywhere without the pokewalker, now I could care less seeing as I've completed the dex.

9. Nebbio

Nebbio NINJA!

Yes for walking?

10. Swagmander

Swagmander Well-Known Member

I still use the Pokewalker, even after getting Black Version. Why? Because the Sinnoh Field route has Rare Candies appearing 10% of the time. Now, before sending a good Pokemon over to Black, I level up with the free Rare Candies to get to Level 100. It sure beats grinding your way up the levels.

11. kadabrafreak890

kadabrafreak890 2nd Gen Lover

That's a smart idea. I haven't used my Pokewalker in a while. I used to always wear it to school and connect with two of my friends in PE class. It's just sitting on my computer desk now. Perhaps I'll take it to school tomorrow.

12. Ishrie

Ishrie Well-Known Member

I didn't use it much when it first came out because I was in crutches. Now, I go about 20,000 steps per day. I've almost unlocked every level.

13. FiremanLV5

FiremanLV5 Well-Known Member

When the game first game out I took it everywhere; the gym, work, college, just in my bag while I was out clubbing or at a party or shopping or whatever.

Sometimes I still stick it in my pocket while I'm at work (I work in a bar, lots of walking xD). It makes a great step counter, which is good for general fitness and stuff. Also free levels for my Pokémon now that I'm replaying SoulSilver, I'm not complaining.

Most of my friends have lost theirs by now lol.

14. Swagmander

Swagmander Well-Known Member

I also use the Pokewalker to find Rare Bones at the Night Sky's Edge. As I really am not earning money by fighting actual trainers in HG anymore, I sell the Rare Bones to get more money to buy more EV vitamins.

But the Rare Candies are still way better. Undoubtedly most effortless legit way to level up; using Pokewalker Rare Candies.

15. Pseudo-Unlegendary

Pseudo-Unlegendary I be an Exotic One

TBH, I never used the pokewalker and I lost it maybe a week after I got the game. It just wasn't for me, I'm not sure if Dream World is either (the abilities for my pokemon don't need Dream World).

16. Invader Zim

Invader Zim Well-Known Member

I've used it a few time's.

17. DarkXWolf12

DarkXWolf12 Well-Known Member

I stopped using it like 6 months ago, I didn't find it so useful but it was a little fun walking with it and connecting with friends.

18. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Sadly, I have not been using it very much. Only used it a few times in SS and not once yet in HG. However, I do like the idea behind it, might get around to start using it if I just start playing HG/SS again.

19. Sert908

Sert908 Lucario Lover!

I don't really use it at all. ^_^

20. Dark Sharpedo

Dark Sharpedo s tier of dopeness

I got Pokemon SS Yesterday (Since I never had owned HG/SS) and I use it all the time! Its AWESOME!