1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Trainer_Melissa, Jun 29, 2009.

?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2010.
  1. Yes, probably all the time!

559 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

370 vote(s)
    32.1%
  3. Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

181 vote(s)
    15.7%
  4. No, not going to use it at all

44 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. KiwiDude

KiwiDude Poké-Shop Owner

One word... ebay, you should make a decent amount for an unused Pokewalker

2. Kdude146

Kdude146 Well-Known Member

that's what I am going to do when I turn 18 in June and am working is start sell on eBay

3. Stocking

Stocking ┐('へ')┌

I have mine in my jacket's pocket and usually forget it was there lol.
    Right now I have 99999 watts LOL. I just don't want to bother myself to transfer my Mareep back to my HG because I'm lazy.

4. kadabrafreak890

kadabrafreak890 2nd Gen Lover

I used to use mine everyday last year. Three of my friends in gym had pokewalkers, so after we had to run on Fridays, we'd connect. I'm just starting to get back into carrying mine around, but I hate how you only level up one level maximum, no matter how many steps you take.

5. Derp

Derp [Something funny]

I just loved it and would always have it while walking.

One time i tapped it to a fan and just let it spin there for a few hours and ended getting a huge amount of steps =P

6. N!ck

N!ck Well-Known Member

I don't even use mine. I only used it the week HGSS came out and that stopped using it.

7. Fire_Paw

Fire_Paw Moonwatcher

I used to use the pokewalker all the time, now I'll occasionally send over my Pokemon and have it level up once then send it back. I haven't used it in about a month now though.

8. Piggy

Piggy Well-Known Member

I used it until Winter.

9. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

I used it a little. Just for some Pokemon I'd have to wait for otherwise.

10. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

I used it, just so I could collect all the watts and have all the courses. Didn't really do much else with it though. Now its just sitting around collecting dust, sad.

11. KantoMasta

KantoMasta call me KM!

I used to use mine all the time until winter came. But now that we are getting back into the summer months im planning on using it again.

12. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

I have never used mine and probably won't ever use it. Funny since, I was super excited about HG/SS having a Pokewalker but I just never really bothered with it since I missed the Yellow Forest event, and that was the course I wanted the most :(

13. pkmnwarrior

pkmnwarrior Member

I use mine when going for a walk in the afternoon or jogging. It motivates me to excersise, because I want to discover new routes and catch new Pokémon. It's a great way to level happiness up. (Eevee-Umbreon)
    Great gadget

14. Plight of Leon

Plight of Leon custom avatar please

I am using mine so I can get A SPIRITOMB without having to greet 32 people underground. it is also a good way to get feebas!

15. Meowth City

Meowth City ♥ Shipper ♥ Staff Member Moderator

^^ Out of curiousity, who got a Spiritomb or Feebas using the Pokewalker? I personally couldn't be bother to try as I found it a lot easier to trade for Spiritomb and migrate Feebas from Emerald.

16. Kibagos

Kibagos FairyDragon Queen~

I did not use it at all, and I think I never will.

17. Aggro

Aggro Competitive player

I use it when I'm cycling. I want to get a Spiritomb, and berries like Salac, Liechi, etc

18. golduck#1

golduck#1 Well-Known Member

I have used it, not beyr much but. Only unlocked the one path :(

19. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

I used to use it all the time, but then after about two months, I stopped using it. It lost its faddish charm. There wasn't much point to it, as it didn't offer anything that you couldn't get by trading or from previous games, really.

20. Ballistic Buizel

Ballistic Buizel caught shiny lati@s

I'm using them right now. Trying to unlock Quiet Cave so I can get Munchlax, Spiritomb, and rare berries. But I missed the Yellow Forest and Winner's Path events. :(