1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Trainer_Melissa, Jun 29, 2009.

?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2010.
  1. Yes, probably all the time!

559 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

370 vote(s)
    32.1%
  3. Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

181 vote(s)
    15.7%
  4. No, not going to use it at all

44 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. AuraSphere

AuraSphere TED <3

I used it, but not anymore, as I "misplaced" it.

2. Mankanshoku Mako

Mankanshoku Mako Well-Known Member

I never used it since I'm not going on jogs or anything frequently that would be needed to take full adantage of it's potential.

3. Been using it everyday since day one. Just hit 3 million steps today =D

4. jstinftw!

jstinftw! hey trainer

My Pokewalker has gone through the washer. Twice.

And I felt so sad, and I was without one for like, 11 months. I walked around with it on a lanyard for like, two months. It was dead though.

But last month, I decided that I wanted to try changing the batteries. Maybe it would work, you know? It was worth a shot.

And it worked! I was so happy. So I have a Pokewalker now, and I'm always using it. Even if there's nothing in it Pokemon-wise, I've got it on me. And I'm walking. And I use it as a pedometer, so I can see if I reached the daily requirement of 10,000 steps. I usually do, unless I'm especially lazy.

5. yeminied

yeminied Well-Known Member

I've been using my PokéWalker every day since I restarted HeartGold ten or so days ago. I think it's such a nifty little device and I have used it to get quite a few Pokémon otherwise only obtainable later in the game. In fact three of my six party members have been caught through PokéWalker.

I haven't been using it long but I have unlocked up to Blue Lake. It's also a great way of getting items such as berries much easier than rock smashing and trading shards.

Aww, there's only one more course after Blue Lake before I get the National PokéDex. That went really fast. I can't wait to get the very last, Quiet Cave, course. That would certainly be an achievement.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  6. PkmnTrainerJ

PkmnTrainerJ Well-Known Member

I've been using it ever since buying a second one. I've just unlocked the Volcano Path area and have had to replace my battery for the first time, which was actually rather simple.

The batteries I bought were a bit cheap, so I'll see how long they last.

7. Schade

Schade #BoysCanBePrincessesToo

No, I don't use the Pokèwalker. I didn't understand it.

8. xDWarrior

xDWarrior Well-Known Member

When I tried using it it didn't work for some reason, so now I just don't bother.

9. Aura Sensei™

Aura Sensei™ User Title

I did,but not anymore.

10. JhenMohranMH3

JhenMohranMH3 Random Art Guy

yep using it for getting a spiritomb because they look cool