• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I will, if ever I get it. I tend to walk around if I'm bored but not at home... to the point that my legs get really tired and I get whiny. Hey at least my Pokemon leveled...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'm not sure. It doesn't really look like it's gonna be all that useful... when we get more info on HG/SS, I'll make my decision.

Last Disaster

Unchained
I'd use it to raise things with Pickup.

Trainer_Melissa

The "Cute" Trainer
I bet tons of people are going to transfer pokemon from D/P/Plt to HG/SS. So at first for a little while, the pokemon you transfer will be pretty disobediant for the duration. I bet the PokeWalker will help with the training so the pokemon doesn't disobey when battling. But then again, after you collect enough badges, that won't be an issue. (Too bad there no such item like an obediance collar or something.)

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
At Color Guard practice we're started to run a mile and also run stupid stairs. Once school starts I'll be doing this every morning, maybe 2 miles. I'll stick this thing in my pocket. :] All is good.

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
I'll probably use it. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do. Hopefully Serebii will put up a guide to using the Japanese one. I only get so long a break at work so I'll let it do what it does while I'm working and then when I go on break I'll play around with it since I don't like carrying my brick DS around in my pocket.

Unfortunately by the time the American Version comes out, if it comes with one, I'll be bored with it.

Though.. I like having all 493 Pokemon in my game (one of each just for PBR and battling my friends) and leveling up all of the Pokemon on the game is difficult.. I'll probably end up using the Pokewalker for that purpose alone and having two will make things go faster.

I'd go buy some expensive machine that can swing it side to side/up and down for me while I eat some potato chips on the couch. Yeah, that sounds good.

wad11656

CrazedPokémonBreeder
Oooh! Now I can be soo cool and show off my Pokemon at school with my PokeWalker! : D

That's probably another good feature about the PokeWalker, you can take it anyone, and you can show anyone your Pokemon, which is a nice feature. Soon Pokemon will be like Nintendogs, almost everyone will have the game.

Let's see now. I'll take it EVERYWHERE with me! This is such an adorable feature. Now I REALLY want HeartGold or SoulSilver.
Don't know what Pokemon i'll put in the Pokewalker though. I'll probably swith off with different Pokemon.
I'm not getting the Japanese version, so i'll have to wait til 2010 to get it. Pooey.

chikoritalover16

Probably not all the time and just until I get bored of it, but it sounds like a cool idea. Plus there's the whole Jircachi thing.

Defy gravity!
;152;

Yeah I defenitely will use it. Most of the time I'll use it at school as long as it doen't make any beeps or any noises during school. And when I take the walk home.... I can see my sentret going from level 3 to 20 by the end of the day!
Best.
Invention.
From Pokemon.
Ever..............Besides the link cable.