• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think that we'll be able to transfer ANY pokemon to the walker? I mean, a tyranitar probably won't be allowed, or wailord, (possibly) gyarados, and the bigger pokemon and/or legends. Any opinions?
....why wouldn't they be allowed? The PokeWalker is for any and all Pokemon.

megaman12

Not Happy
Do you think that we'll be able to transfer ANY pokemon to the walker? I mean, a tyranitar probably won't be allowed, or wailord, (possibly) gyarados, and the bigger pokemon and/or legends. Any opinions?

They showed ho-oh in the pokewalker so,they could let any pokemon.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I plan on using it, it's really tiny so I should find a problem. Toss it in a backpack or something and just be on my way.

@Iku of course you can transfer any Pokemon... Why would you not be able to...?

SwordsmanSeigi

Bushido Trainer
Hopefully transferring back and forth will be quick and easy. If that's the case I'll carry two around at all times, whether it be my mains or pokemon I want to raise to put in my party.

Edros

no one beats me!
I'll use it all the time and put there a ;220; or a ;216;.
Normally to balance the lvls.

80p

I'm certainly gonna try it out, but I won't carry it around all the time. I'l probably use it to evolve Pokémon to fill my Pokédex, but not for my team Pokémon. I wonder how long levelling up is gonna take.

leveling up will prolly depend on the experience needed til next level or something like that and for a pokemon to go from level like 1 to 2 itll be a quick run around your house or somethin and then for a 99 to 100 it could be anything. a run across the country? lol jus kiddin but it will prolly work like that

BioMasterZap

Master of Elements
I’ll probably use to train pokemon that I max EVs on. I’ll probably use it when I go out or when I use treadmill. I doubt they will have anything good to catch on it, but could possibly get some decent items from the minigames (hoping they are similar to items from pick up ability).

Bobblefighter

Relic Owner
I'll probably use it. I walk around quite alot, and it would be great for training.

Gammazamma

Aquapolis trainer
After the story is beaten.

I'll use it after I beat the game. Half the fun is leveling up Pokemon to defeat the gyms and the Elite four, I don't want to take an easy way out! I'll definitely use it all the time after I beat the game to raise Pokemon for Competitive battling after I EV them.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm certainly gonna try it out, but I won't carry it around all the time. I'l probably use it to evolve Pokémon to fill my Pokédex, but not for my team Pokémon. I wonder how long levelling up is gonna take.

I kind of thought of it as 1 step was 1 Exp. It kind of makes sense that way, it would be very hard to train higher levels though.

I kind of thought of it as 1 step was 1 Exp. It kind of makes sense that way, it would be very hard to train higher levels though.

Similar to the Daycare?

But if we walked the average amount a normal person walks a day, that would be over 10,000 footsteps, which is kind of alot when you think about it.

Calm PokeMaster

Similar to the Daycare?

But if we walked the average amount a normal person walks a day, that would be over 10,000 footsteps, which is kind of alot when you think about it.

Yeah well,its better walking in real life rather than mashing the arrow keys for more steps.......and you also get exercise.

Electric

If I wanted to train a level 99 Pokemon to level 100, I could just bring my Pokewalker to cross country practice :D That would probably be a level up seeing as we run probably 40+ minutes at a time and I go at a decent pace.

Jonah Man

Snorlax Trainer
Yes. I will use it every day until the game gets old and there is a 5th generation. About the signal to get your pokemon back to your game with the ID and secret ID, that is a great idea. but what happens if i'm running on the beach and the water destroys it? I think that is probably the only time that the Pokemon will be destroyed. I play soccer and I don't want to have to battle while I'm playing a game. I hope there is a button that turns off the battle mode, though, or its going to be a drag. As for the pokemon I put on;001;;152;;447;

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
I'll probably use it when I don't have time to train my high leveled Pokemon with maxed out EVs or something like that or just for completing the Pokedex with evolutions, those are probably my main two uses for it.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Similar to the Daycare?

It's not really. It is for lower levels but as you get higher levels it's only about a level, or less. Not only that it's 10k Exp over a whole day, if you think that's too much they may as well not allow you to rebattle the Elite Four which gives you around 30k Exp in 30 minutes or less o_O