• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
I'm going to put a Magikarp on the thing as soon as I get my hands on it.
o_O Wut? Magikarp FTW!!! XD

But yeah, I'll probably acquire a nervous twitch or something from shaking the thing when I'm sitting around bored and not walking around. Which is often.

Like now, sitting here rotting in front of the computer...

mgoode2001

Group B Pokemon: Chingling LV 26 Female
Levitate
1. Astonish
2. Confusion
3. Uproar
4. Last Resort

Spiritomb should be next as I ran into one, but did not catch it. I've already found 2 TM10 so the items are nice in this area.

Last edited:

mgoode2001

mgoode,Do u have the list of ur Pokewalker's Adventure Find-out?

I need it...

Coz u list them a little by a little...Getting confused lol.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you are asking. I have no lists. I just unlocked the area tonight and am posting the info as I find it. Bulbapedia and Serebii both have lists of the pokemon found in each course and they tell you how to unlock each course.

mgoode2001

Group A: Spiritomb LV 31 Male
Pressure
1. Hypnosis
2. Dream Eater
3. Ominous Wind
4. Sucker Punch

My first non-GTS Spiritomb. I'll probably update the last 2 tomorrow.

de_darkrai

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you are asking. I have no lists. I just unlocked the area tonight and am posting the info as I find it. Bulbapedia and Serebii both have lists of the pokemon found in each course and they tell you how to unlock each course.

JW,if u can make a list with the infos u posted here.

mgoode2001

The last, but not least, quiet cave pokemon

Group A: Feebas LV30 Male
Swift Swim
1. Splash
2. Tackle
3. Flail

That's it until the event courses are unlocked.

Sorry, but I don't see any point of me making any lists because they have already been made in Bulbapedia/Serebii. I only uncovered some movesets that weren't listed in Bulbapedia.

mgoode2001

Just caught my first Flying pikachu. I gave up on trying for it for a while. Now that i've unlocked all the non-event courses I decided to give it another shot and it was the 4th pikachu I ran into. I just gifted the pokemon to my game, so I can look for more after I build some more watts. I'm trying to get one for each game (HG and SS).

ijea4444

Just caught my first Flying pikachu. I gave up on trying for it for a while. Now that i've unlocked all the non-event courses I decided to give it another shot and it was the 4th pikachu I ran into. I just gifted the pokemon to my game, so I can look for more after I build some more watts. I'm trying to get one for each game (HG and SS).

You do have 10000+ steps right? Because we've been thinking that it might need to be 10000+ like in champ road than 5000 like in the other courses.

de_darkrai

The higher the steps u gained,the higher the chance u will encounter the (!!),(!!!)...

yaminokame

やみのかめ
You do have 10000+ steps right? Because we've been thinking that it might need to be 10000+ like in champ road than 5000 like in the other courses.

After a small test, it looks like the special courses might all be C: 0+ B: 3000+ A:10000+

I tried getting a group B pikachu at 1500+, and the highest I could possibly get was !.!, which when transferred back all ended up being group C. When I broke over 3000, I got a !! patch within 4 tries. That seems to insinuate that it's the same as champ road ^^

ijea4444

Thats nice to know because I've been coming home from school with 5ks, 6ks, and 8ks, and each time I assumed that the !!! were viable. I guess I've been wasting watts for a long time. And it does make sense, most of the event courses have actual competative useable pokemon. I'm not saying that Feebass/spiritomb, etc aren't useable, but anyone can breed thsoe. But no one can breed selfdestruct snorelaxs or Fly/surfchus.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
oh whoops lol... we're mixing up item find-rates with Pokemon find rates >_< Yellow Forest Pikachu should be

C: 0+
B: 3000+
A: 8000+

>__<

EDIT: Another important note is that when under a certain amount of steps (According to one website I read, it's at least less than 400 though I tried at 450 and couldn't get anything else), the ONLY item that can be found on a course using the itemfinder is the Very Common item of the course. This could really help people early-game because Yellow Forest's Very Common item is a Big Mushroom ^^

Last edited:

yaminokame

やみのかめ
So items follow the 0-5k-10k and C Pokemon =0-2999, B Pokemon=3000-7999, and A Pokemon=8000+?

woah, you just reminded me, the edit that I added in above makes sense now :eek: That would mean that special courses should also have similar itemfinder methods. According to Champ road, the earliest you can get a certain item outside of the Very Common one is at 500 steps (which 450 is less than, so it makes sense that I only got a Big Mushroom) But yeah, Pokemon should be as you said. I need to try to find out the specifics of when items become available, but i'm thinking right now that it sounds like a mirror of champ road

mgoode2001

oh whoops lol... we're mixing up item find-rates with Pokemon find rates >_< Yellow Forest Pikachu should be

C: 0+
B: 3000+
A: 8000+

>__<

EDIT: Another important note is that when under a certain amount of steps (According to one website I read, it's at least less than 400 though I tried at 450 and couldn't get anything else), the ONLY item that can be found on a course using the itemfinder is the Very Common item of the course. This could really help people early-game because Yellow Forest's Very Common item is a Big Mushroom ^^

I was definitely over 8000 steps when I got my fly pikachu. I had let my turntable go over night. It appeared on a !!! patch. Previously I obtained Surf Pikachus on !! patches, so I assume Fly would be the same. Itemwise I have no luck on this section. I usually get berries and Big Roots. No matter how many steps. That light ball may be very rare.

R_N

I wonder why Coro Coro didn't reveal specifics for the Yellow Forest course like they have for the Champ Road course.