• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jareddude123

I'm a Soul-Silverer!
I can't wait! I'll bring it to school every day (And maybe with my DSi)
I will walk with it whenever I can for awesome Pokemon and items!
And I got the Jirachi for the special course!

PS - Is it just me, or is the site going much faster today?

navy1453

i have a question
can u link up 2 pokewalkers to the same pokemon game?

Raikou_fan

I really can't see myself using it. No offense to everyone older than me who plans to use it, but in my mind I'm too old to walk around with a pokeball clipped onto my pants. I may mess with it for certain pokemon, but if I do I'll probably just shake it while I'm watching TV or doing something else.

Felmarg

I will use it, but mostly to get Elekid early in the game. How do you think one of these things would handle being taped to a reciprocating saw? If not, I guess it'll just have to go in my deepest darkest pocket of shame.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Assuming I can mute it (or if it dosen't make sound), I'll try to bring it to a lot of places (everywhere?). I hope it works in my back pockets with the buttons to close it up, because I have bad luck with embarrising things falling out of nowhere.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
Hell to the yeah!

I have to walk to and from college every single day. I can get as much as 15 miles done in a day, so I could easily rack up the watts!

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Assuming I can mute it (or if it dosen't make sound), I'll try to bring it to a lot of places (everywhere?). I hope it works in my back pockets with the buttons to close it up, because I have bad luck with embarrising things falling out of nowhere.

Yes it is possible to mute.

I love the Pokewalker, I've been abusing it since I bought the game yesterday... Already caught a NidoranM, two Paras, and two Magbys. Awesome.

Penguinist Trainer

It's funny that HG/SS happened to be released today, because tomorrow I go back to work for the next 3 seasons. Since I do a lot of walking on the job, the pokewalker couldn't have come at a better time. Now I can play HG on my lunch breaks and use the pokewalker while I'm working.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
this thing sucks. it takes forever to get decent paths.. and its more of a waste of time than anything.

i'll let this thing die in a drawer.

Well, I don't have HG or SS yet (just ordered it, shoulda pre-ordered it), but I plan on using the pokewalker all of the time! My campus is huge and it takes me 15 minutes to walk to class, so I am usually walking at least half an hour every day. I plan to use it mainly to catch some of the pokemon that can be found in there, and raise some of my team pokes. I also plan on raising a foretress (with the pokewalker) so I can do the in game trade for the beldum that comes with a dawn stone.

abraxas

Words.
I've had mine on me since I got to work, today. Most likely, I'm just going to try it out, see what it's like, then hide it away in a drawer back home.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Normally I had my first Pokéwalker with me every day at school, and I accumulated about 100+ by shortly after 10 in the morning. Now, with three of them, I don't know how I'm going to A.) keep my English ones straight(Have an idea though) and B.) choose which to bring to school.

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
This pokewalker is real nifty. It motivates me more to walk. I mean it would seem a little odd walking about 2 miles outside while holding a ds, but with this thing I gain experiance, and an item over just a few minutes. I love it.

sportastephanie

Undefeated Trainer
I have read the instruction manual for it, but nothing says it will ever shut off, just go into sleep mode. Am I wrong or will the pokewalker turn off after so long? I am so going to use mine, it looks like a lot of fun.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I like how the thing costs you steps to use it. You don't just choose whatever you want to do, you have to work for it.

Kind of cool, but smaller than I thought.

Gible

Gible Lover
I would love to be able to use it, but this piece of crap isn't able to connect to my game for some reason.

I turn on my game, go to the 'Connect to Pokewalker' option, choose my Togepi, choose where I want to take a stroll, and then press the button on the pokewalker and wait 5 seconds. I've tried turning both off and then back on, I've tried pressing the sensors together, I've tried holding them about an inch apart. Nothing has worked, and I'm getting kinda ******.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

tsol

I wonder if they include this with future Pokemon games.

But yea I still can't wait for mine. 10 days till the UK release. Planning on staying in on the first day with the girlfriend and just see how far we get on our copies then head out on a massive 12 mile hike the next day to see what we uncover on the Walkers :3.