• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
I'll be using it to train my Lvl 1 Hatched Shiny Houndour

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
I would love if they continued this trend. Perhaps even offer differant shapes and models sold separately. It would be kind of cool.

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
I'm using it catch some pokemon that I havn't caught in the games yet. I'm currently putting my togepi in it. So far all I've gotten is a revive, an oran berry, and a kangaskhan though... so nothing too exciting yet.

nickandhispipe

wants his own avatar
It is a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be. Now to decide how to put on it first.

Follow my BLOG

TSL

Mischievous.
I used it for the first time 30 minutes ago. It was an oddly gratifying experience...lol
Bummed that pokemon can only grow one level, though.

Emerald 2006

I've been trying to use it, now I have like 12-15 Pokemon in my boxes,
and nothing has happened yet. What am I doing wrong?

shinyed

I used it to catch a Kangaskhan for my starting team. It also get me a bunch of Bellsprout which were the only things showing up for me...on all three "!" levels...

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I've been trying to use it, now I have like 12-15 Pokemon in my boxes,
and nothing has happened yet. What am I doing wrong?

Have you gone to the continue menu (The one that displays when you turn it on) and selected connect to pokewalker?

navy1453

i really like it i have been using it all day and i got a elekid,magby and a kankaskhan.....i really am enjoying the pokewalker

Jason-Kun

Yes, I'm using it as an alternate training method as I have a bad habit of only training my starter. This way I can train other Pokemon without worrying too much. ^_^

Kumaru

Shine please...
I attached it to my foot. and I'm bobbing my foot up and down while I watch TV

and now I have 40000 steps on my pokewalker.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
When I get the chance, I would bring it to soccer training and run with it, by the end my Pokemon will probably be at lv. 100, or better just shake it all day.
It only can go up by a level each time it is in the walker.

I have been using it a lot. I caught a Magby. I also unlocked the Edge of the Nights Side route, which is nice, I got a Stardust. I am bringing my Soodowoodo to school today.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I guess I should set it up today. It'll be useful in track season.

Deaconn

Since PKMN Red
Ill probably wear it on my paper round,and at school as long as it doesn't go off in my bag.

caligirl

Yeah... But only when I'm out and about.... I took Togepi in the pokewalker today when I was at school and had over 4k steps when I got back home!

I just got SoulSilver and caught a Sentret. Transfered the Sentret to my Pokewalker and ran the treadmill for 15 minutes which was about 3.5k steps and got 1 level :). I like the pokewalker, it's good exercise haha.