• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Pretty much no. It's easier to train pokemon in the games, and I don't really play often enough to need something like that. Plus, I'd look like a *** walking around with it.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
It seems like a hassle to raise a pokemon, but who know's it could turn out to be fun, but I don't think I'll be using it all the time.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
It will probably help to get rare items too.

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
If nothing else, it'll be a motivator to increase the distance of my runs, making for a better workout ^_^
Oh, and you could also use the Pokewalker while playing DDR.
I'm actually the most excited about this feature, I just thing think it's so cool!

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Why not use it? I'll probably just put it in my pocket next to my mobile phone and such when walking IRL. It'll be great to train some pokemon by just doing your normal stuff ^^

I think I'll probably use it mostly for pokemon that need happiness to evolve (AKA pichu, golbat, chansey, ect.)

Jordy Kieto

I have a feeling alot of countries are gonna get cheated out of this just like us candaians got cheated out of the giratina orgine figure

.:Alex:.

I'll probably tinker with it for five minutes and never use it again. Then someone will figure out some exploit and it will become truly useful to me.

Raicheon

Shut cho Meowth.
I would probably use it as a way to train my Pokemon while getting a little exercise at the same time. :3
And as for where I take it, probably everywhere.
Definately not school, however. My reputation would be ruined. O.O;
I would also have to hide it from my friends....lulz. x3

DryBones

Event Collector
I have a feeling alot of countries are gonna get cheated out of this just like us candaians got cheated out of the giratina orgine figure

The PokéWalker is in the HG/SS packaging box.

Whereas the Giratina Figure was nothing more than a non-mandatory piece of merchandise via Toys R Us/other gaming retailers.

All regions will get it lol.

onew

I'll probably test it out. It's not like it requires any extra work and it's kind of cool that you can train your pokemon when you're not playing.

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
I'm planning on raising some of the ones I haven't raised in my Diamond (Skorupi, Crogunk, Trapinch so it knows EQ etc.). I will carry it when I go to school and it will be kept secret from everyone.

Ammako

Hum, I live in Canada, and when I bought Platinum at Wal-Mard, they offered to buy the Giratina figure.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Just as Pingouin said I also got my Giratina figure, very easily. Every store I checked had them. I have no idea what you're talking about. We usually always get pre-order bonuses. not to mention these are packaged with the game.

In the UK, they bloody put a 7 foot by 4 foot posters outside GAME stores, with the picture of the figure, and then said '
EXCLUSIVELY ONLY AT GAME, WHEN YOU PRE-ORDER POKEMON PLATINUM, OR TRADE IN POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON 2 FOR PLATINUM', I don't know if everyone else got a massive poster that almost stook out of the door, but we did. (Y)

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
I would use that thing IN school/ i would level up or whatever but i wouldn't actually get on during school.....(there's always lunch....)

ijea4444

Those were pre-order items ok? Pokewalker is INCLUDED IN THE BOX. So unless your vendor opens the box and steals is it your getting a pokewalker. And if you vendors are doing it, I don't think Nintendo allowed them to sell the game.

Point: Pre-order items don't have to be given to any country, its what the amout of items that nintendo wants to produce that matters. Items that are directly inside the packeging, HAS to come with the game unless it is a used game. Much like how FRLG had a wireless adapter in their packeging.