• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chimecho3000

Sweet, my awesome Houndoom found me a Choice Scarf on Winner's Path. It was the only thing left I was after on that course, so now I don't have to waste my watts trying to find one.

Yes, I use the pokewalker, I use it to train my pokemon. The best part is the moves of some of the pokemon, like flying/surfing pikachu etc.
It reminds me of when I used to play with Tamagotchi's.

flygonabsol99

Oh, I use my pokewalker all the time.I Even brought it to school a few times,But my friend got caught. but I take mine to soccer practice, too.

Altaria Mist

Illumise=PWNAGE!!!!!
I take my Pokewalker all over the place. It's constantly in my pocket. I mainly use it for Pokemon and item purposes, especially having just restarted the game (trade all my important Pokemon backwards and forwards to prevent losses), but an extra level never hurts. Video Games are allowed at my school, so I can use it no fear. I love the fact the pinch berries are back (in pixelated black and white, too!) so now I can slap a Petaya Berry on my Yanmega or some such!

Shinestar

I gave it to my little brother, he loves to run so I will get my watts x3.
As payment I put his hoothoot(we traded it) in the pokewalker.

LickitungMaster

Normal-type Trainer
I never use my PokéWalker; it's a little too much effort. Maybe I'm just lazy. :rolleyes:

Of course I am going to use the Pokewalker, and have been since I purchased the game. I have it clipped on wherever I go. I play Ultimate after school and get upwards of 10,000 steps twice a week. About 4,000 around school.

mew2468

Mew & Rotom Trainer
Of course I am going to use the Pokewalker, and have been since I purchased the game. I have it clipped on wherever I go. I play Ultimate after school and get upwards of 10,000 steps twice a week. About 4,000 around school.

Awesome, I wear my Pokewalker during Ultimate as well. :D

Awesome, I wear my Pokewalker during Ultimate as well.

Best sport ever!

I just dump a random pokemon into the pokewalker I don't use one from my actual team. Last time it was a random Cyndaquil nicknamed Typhoon that I had from breeding to get a modest nature. Now it is a Bronzor I caught on Winner's Path. I want a Shellder though, as soon as I get one it's going in.

Hansen

Grass Trainer
I'm a little late getting onto the HG and SS bandwagon, but once I get my game I do plan on using it.

Ive been meaning to get a new pedometer anyway since the one I had broke and getting it and a game together in one is just perfect. -.-

Typhlowolf

.:Beriothien:.
I haven't used my PokeWalker yet. But since I decided to create a Poke~Ranch in one of my PC Boxes for the Pokemon who I won't use for battles very much, I think I'll use my ranch Pokemon for my PokeWalker. :) That way they can still feel as much a part of my Pokemon family as my main battlers by traveling with me that way. :D

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'll use it for pokemon from places like the winners path.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I use my pokewalker all the time.

I usually put pokemon that are close to levels ending in fives, even numbers or that have zero at the end.

what is ultimate?

i also use my pokewalker all the time
in fact, i think it is a great new device for having fun with your pokemon and carry them everywhere