• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use the Pokewalker most of the time. I put it inside a little bag (to hide it), and I secretly bring it to school and anywhere else just to get more steps! I'd like to unlock all of the areas and continue to get items one day.

Currently, an Articuno is in my Pokewalker.

GilligBoi

I use the Pokewalker most of the time. I put it inside a little bag (to hide it), and I secretly bring it to school and anywhere else just to get more steps! I'd like to unlock all of the areas and continue to get items one day.

Currently, an Articuno is in my Pokewalker.

I clip it to my pocket backwards so only the black clip shows and usually my shirt hangs over that. Also should it come loose it will rest safely in my pocket.

3est

I bring it to school because I walk half an hour each way. It's good for getting some rarer items like extra PP UPs. Also, my friend has one, so it's not as though I'm the only one who has one.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I went to Disneyland the other day and clocked 17k steps. Ah, I love this little thing.

Kaz~

Banned
Just to see how many steps I do in a day!

Swagmander

Mine was accidentally put through the washing machine so it doesn't work any more. :( I did use it every day, though.
Strange, mine survived a wash cycle.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I don't really use it, but if I do, I average around 10000 steps a day. ;)

JohnGazmon

I've been making good use of it, if only because there are chances of Hoenn Pokemon in later routes.

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
I used it to get a tropius which was the last pokemon i needed to complete my national dex......havnt seen my pokewalker since then!!

Aquarelle

Staff member
I used mine for the very first time yesterday, out of curiosity. I took nearly 500 steps and used my watts to find a bunch of Oran Berries and a Pidgey. It was fun, so I think I will use it again to explore other routes and find some more items and Pokemon.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I'm using it atm, training this Pikachu to Level 80 or 100
Its a present for my friend in 200 days..
Gonna make it hold mail and Wifi trade it to her BF and he'll give it to her, since they live overseas ^^;

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I hadn't used mine in forever, but just took it out again a few minutes ago. I was amazed that the battery was still good. I am currently in Yellow Forest to try to get a Fly, Surf or Volt Tackle Pikachu.

pink

Pink Trainer
My dog decided it was a chewing toy :) just when i reached the white lake :) you can guess i was REALLY happy, i have the one from my soulsilver but i dont feel like playing with it since i'd loose the special tracks :/

XX-SHADOW-XX

Sir Aaron's Lucario
I use it all the time, i'm on volcano path and I have night sky's egde. I take it every where I go, even to school!

my freind does to, but his survived the washing machine in his pocket. now it is all jackked up, makes random beeps, higher pitch, push button once it moves twice, etc.

I love it. I have my lv1 flareon named pikachu in there ( named due to freaky evelutions)

Kdude146

I have 2 and I have never used them and I don't think I will ever use them