• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kdude146

One word... ebay, you should make a decent amount for an unused Pokewalker

that's what I am going to do when I turn 18 in June and am working is start sell on eBay

Stocking

┐('へ')┌
I have mine in my jacket's pocket and usually forget it was there lol.
Right now I have 99999 watts LOL. I just don't want to bother myself to transfer my Mareep back to my HG because I'm lazy.

kadabrafreak890

2nd Gen Lover
I used to use mine everyday last year. Three of my friends in gym had pokewalkers, so after we had to run on Fridays, we'd connect. I'm just starting to get back into carrying mine around, but I hate how you only level up one level maximum, no matter how many steps you take.

Derp

[Something funny]
I just loved it and would always have it while walking.

One time i tapped it to a fan and just let it spin there for a few hours and ended getting a huge amount of steps =P

Fire_Paw

Moonwatcher
I used to use the pokewalker all the time, now I'll occasionally send over my Pokemon and have it level up once then send it back. I haven't used it in about a month now though.

Zibdas

not bad
I used it a little. Just for some Pokemon I'd have to wait for otherwise.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I used it, just so I could collect all the watts and have all the courses. Didn't really do much else with it though. Now its just sitting around collecting dust, sad.

Meowth City

Staff member
I have never used mine and probably won't ever use it. Funny since, I was super excited about HG/SS having a Pokewalker but I just never really bothered with it since I missed the Yellow Forest event, and that was the course I wanted the most :(

I use mine when going for a walk in the afternoon or jogging. It motivates me to excersise, because I want to discover new routes and catch new Pokémon. It's a great way to level happiness up. (Eevee-Umbreon)
Great gadget

Plight of Leon

okay well i have a custom avvy now
I am using mine so I can get A SPIRITOMB without having to greet 32 people underground. it is also a good way to get feebas!

Meowth City

Staff member
^^ Out of curiousity, who got a Spiritomb or Feebas using the Pokewalker? I personally couldn't be bother to try as I found it a lot easier to trade for Spiritomb and migrate Feebas from Emerald.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
I did not use it at all, and I think I never will.

golduck#1

I have used it, not beyr much but. Only unlocked the one path :(

Aegon

I used to use it all the time, but then after about two months, I stopped using it. It lost its faddish charm. There wasn't much point to it, as it didn't offer anything that you couldn't get by trading or from previous games, really.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I'm using them right now. Trying to unlock Quiet Cave so I can get Munchlax, Spiritomb, and rare berries. But I missed the Yellow Forest and Winner's Path events. :(

Mister_SGG

I lost mine back in September... so I bought a new one, and right now my Salamence is on it strolling through Quiet Cave so I can get Spiritomb.