• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firebolt

I have not used it on a walk yet, i was going to but i never got round to it. All i have done with it is transfer a Zubat i caught onto it, to see how to use it. Right now it is sitting in my Heart Gold Box.

Axel

Orange Champion
I used it in the very beginning of my HeartGold run, mainly to get Murkrow and Nidoran Male early. Not going to use it in SoulSilver, though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I use it mainly because of the exclusives on it like Snover

PkmnTrainerJ

Mine is currently lost but I will get another. I used it quite frequently, but wish all the courses were avaliable for it.

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
I lost my first one about a year ago. I never felt the same....well, until I recently bought a new one ^^. I'll use it and protectit 4ever!

i have one, then my mom put it in the washer it still works but now the pokemon in the pokewalker appears as a black square.
im going to use my cousins soon since he doesn't play with it anymore but i don't think it will connect to my game due to different trainer ID's and the pokewalker has my cousins name registered in it so...

Last edited:

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I use it when I work during the school year. That way I can a lot of steps on it.
(I don't work during the summer.) I always have a Seel in there.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm going to try and get most of the rare pokemon on it hopefully.

Arceus94

Oh, I got my HeartGold version last year, and the first thing I did was to put the Pokewalker in the vase on my window-shelf xD
I tried to understand it, Even had my Scyther there. But it did not turn out good xD
So i gave it up and put it away :3

I use my shiny latios, all the time in it :)

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I still have mine from HeartGold, which I may never play again now that I have white.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
used it for the first week, kinda looks like a VERY old version of those pet games (you know the small ones with small buttons)

Never used it afterwards, kinda pointless for me ;)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I've only gotten around to using it because I've had spare time to go on walks in the neighborhood. It's nice to hang out with my brothers, going around and picking up cans while being our obnoxious selves. I sometimes forget the only reason we are on the walk is because of the Pokéwalker.

Still, the blogs upon returning is fun to read. Depending on the Pokémon, it's rather hilarious. (I've had Mewtwo on it for the past few times, so it's a bit weird to read that he wants to jump on my back.)

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I basically used it to see how much I walked per day. I still think it was a great concept. Would be a great addition if they introduced this again for the next Pokemon game.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
I use it here and there, but I only use it to collect items. I don't go outside or jog a lot, so not that often.

Cruisin'

I try to have it on my all the time but I usually forget about it.

A lot of good stuff can be found in them.

AnimeFinder

...breeder.
hello all. i have bought pokemon heartgold and came with pokewalker =( but i saw that on it have dowsing machine and pokeradar. i dont know if this is the right section to post cuz involve shiny pokemon but......if we use pokeradar like on pokemon platinum, it will came a shiny on pokeradar? did someone tried already?