• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been using it everyday since day one. Just hit 3 million steps today =D

jstinftw!

hey trainer
My Pokewalker has gone through the washer. Twice.

And I felt so sad, and I was without one for like, 11 months. I walked around with it on a lanyard for like, two months. It was dead though.

But last month, I decided that I wanted to try changing the batteries. Maybe it would work, you know? It was worth a shot.

And it worked! I was so happy. So I have a Pokewalker now, and I'm always using it. Even if there's nothing in it Pokemon-wise, I've got it on me. And I'm walking. And I use it as a pedometer, so I can see if I reached the daily requirement of 10,000 steps. I usually do, unless I'm especially lazy.

yeminied

I've been using my PokéWalker every day since I restarted HeartGold ten or so days ago. I think it's such a nifty little device and I have used it to get quite a few Pokémon otherwise only obtainable later in the game. In fact three of my six party members have been caught through PokéWalker.

I haven't been using it long but I have unlocked up to Blue Lake. It's also a great way of getting items such as berries much easier than rock smashing and trading shards.

Aww, there's only one more course after Blue Lake before I get the National PokéDex. That went really fast. I can't wait to get the very last, Quiet Cave, course. That would certainly be an achievement.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerJ

I've been using it ever since buying a second one. I've just unlocked the Volcano Path area and have had to replace my battery for the first time, which was actually rather simple.

The batteries I bought were a bit cheap, so I'll see how long they last.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No, I don't use the Pokèwalker. I didn't understand it.

xDWarrior

When I tried using it it didn't work for some reason, so now I just don't bother.