• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*PokéWalker*~ Are you going to use it? If so, what for?

Are you going to use the PokéWalker?

• Yes, probably all the time!

Votes: 559 48.4%
  • Yeah, but probably just sometimes cause I may be busy.

Votes: 370 32.1%
  • Um...maybe...I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 181 15.7%
  • No, not going to use it at all

Votes: 44 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yaminokame

やみのかめ
When I showed this thing to my brother he came up with the idea that we should try and destroy them :). He is gonna try and smash his and I am gonna try and blow mine up or set it on fire, I haven't decided yet. So yeah, I'm excited for it.

I'm going to laugh when you destroy it, then we find out that it actually does give you special things that can only be gotten though the PokeWalker lol ... XD Just FYI, there is a button on the connect screen that says receive present... we still don't know what that does :D lol

Lipo

I'm going to laugh when you destroy it, then we find out that it actually does give you special things that can only be gotten though the PokeWalker lol ... XD Just FYI, there is a button on the connect screen that says receive present... we still don't know what that does :D lol

Yeah it's likely to end up being a bad idea that I will regret but when the two of us get together it tends to spiral out of control and we feed off each other's destructive impulses :). Maybe we can limit it to just one though.

D*N

Musical Star
i'm going to use it a lot, but i must hide it at school i think.,
or just doesn't bring it to school.
i will have my team pokemon on the pokewalker like venonat,jumpluff,starmie..
but also pokemon like ho-oh,lugia,red gyrados since i'm to lazy to train legends enz.

Casimir

Good boy.
Anyone who fails enough to lose it or break it shouldn't even bother using it to begin with. No offense or anything but it's not THAT hard to keep up with it.
There's no excuse.

I plan on using it for sure though. I usual run track/exercise early in the mornings so that would be perfect. I could also take it to work with me.
I'm only going to use mine on pokemon that are full EV'd and what not though.
Help keep somewhat of a pace towards 100 when I'm not playing? :>

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
If this works the way I envision it to work (like a 3rd Daycare slot), then I'll probably put one of those "late catches" in to catch up with my team (like a Phanpy or Teddiursa).

Xhizors

Banned
I'l try it I think, but I will be careful with it. Voted: "Yes, probably all the time!"

Nny

Yeah, about that...
So, here is my question to all of you of the Serebii.net forum:

Are you going to use it? If so, what for? Which Pokémon do you think you'll want to use? Where will you take it? School? Outdoors? Work perhaps
No. If I lose that silly little thing, I'll be fucked. I'm not going to go and risk it. :x

EDIT: Don't get beat up for it, kids! Also, don't get it wet! Don't lose it!

What a great way to make our overweight kids try and train pokemon THE HARD WAY. :-D

Trainer_Melissa

The "Cute" Trainer
EDIT: Thank you Serebii for adding the "No option" a lot people have been annoyingly asking for. Now I stand at a new issue: no one say "Well you should of added it at the beginning." You asked for it, you got it, no more groaning. One more complaint and I will get someone to delete it.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll get much of a chance to use it. Hey, I might take up juggling. I wouldn't recommend anybody taking the walker to school, unless you are very good at hiding it or you don't mind it being confiscated

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I'll probably only really use it on my fairly frequent night runs. Other than that, I might as well leave it in the box.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
I'd bring it anywhere.

I'd battle with fellow PokeWalker users around me, provided it has Wi-fi battle capabilities.

I'd put in Typhlosion or Tyranitar.

*PokeWalker battle! Typhlosion! I choose you! Use Flame Wheel!*
Oh, the Trainer life...

aclover

VICTORiOUS
I would only use it on vacation or in my own neighborhood because pokemon is considered gay where I live.

I would put on a non-rare pokemon most likely something from D/P.

same where i live...

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
I am only going to use it my if i fall behind in raising my pokemon or if my team is really unbalanced in levels.

Otherwise: I would be destroyed by pokemon haters if they saw me using it...

Last edited:

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I'll use the PokeWalker to level up a Marill. I hate training them, but they use to be my favorite Pokemon. I'd never put my Swampert in the PokeWalker. I'd be too nervous that the batteries would die or I would drop it and my prized Pokemon be lost forever.

Basically I'd never put any of my precious main Pokemon in the PokeWalker. Its reserved for Pokemon I like but dont want to train.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I just thought about how amazing it would be to carry this around during marching band season. Especially during band camp, while the director is working us to death on the field for ten hours a day. And, for halftime shows and competitions, I could hide the little thing in the pocket of the uniform. So, at least I will achieve some plausible reward out of marching so constantly. =|

Last edited:

daddymaco

Super Breeder
im probably gonna take it anywhere i go because im training a pokemon oh no gotta go to school Huh ill take it to school to get some free xp makes sense to me