• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pok?mon Water War! (108)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh, it was nice seeing the Squirtle and Wartortle. But Ash could've simply used Charizard to rescue the kid instead of Squirtle and Wartortle going into the burning building.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Wow for once we saw Ash's Squirtle get along with a Wartortle, though this episode could've been a good chance for Squirtle to finally evolve.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Wow for once we saw Ash's Squirtle get along with a Wartortle, though this episode could've been a good chance for Squirtle to finally evolve.

Since Satoshi's Zenigame showed his worth throughout the episode and was able to stand side by side with Kameil, I thought that Zenigame proved that he didn't need to evolve at all.

Daizy

I call you honey
You'd think that with Squirtle and a half dozen Wartortles running around firefighting we would also see Blastoise doing something major, but they got small roles at best.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Admittedly, the group of firefighting Kamex seemed to blend into the scenery here rather than shine, yet that was justified since this episode was more centered around Kameil.

Episodes like this one make me happy since we saw someone who was using their Pokemon to help stop fires and we hardly ever see firefighters in this show. Squirtle doing something that didn't just involving him battling was great and Team Rocket was especially funny in this episode. I would've liked if Squirtle had evolved and gained Wartortle's respect that way instead.

Wartortle was always my least favorite member of the Squirtle line but this episode made me gain some respect for it since the firefighting team that was made of Wartortles was really cool and Ash's Squirtle getting a chance to team up with them was great. I like episodes where Ash's Pokemon develop bonds with their evolved forms and this one had an exciting storyline because we don't often get to see real world careers get explored. 7/10

SWAG SQUIRTLE IS BACK. Love those shades.