• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke art to enjoy!

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Well heres another pic, it is a bit messy, mostly because i was tired when i was drawing them.:(

2a.jpg

Playing together

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
wow your jinx pic is big but good and your minun and plusle are soooo cute

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
you know your minun pic kinda reminds me of them and pikachu dancing the hare hare yukai

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
you know sometimes you can get more ideas by reading comics or watch tv for something you might want to draw hope this is advice for you

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Wow, your sense of proportion is really good. I also like how you drew Charmander so it looks more like a baby! The flames are also very well done and the dark background compliments them ver well.

As for a request:
Can you please draw Honchkrow/Murkrow?

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
aw they're so cute and really very good in detail

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Wow, your sense of proportion is really good. I also like how you drew Charmander so it looks more like a baby! The flames are also very well done and the dark background compliments them ver well.

As for a request:
Can you please draw Honchkrow/Murkrow?

Sure, I got a couple of pics to draw yet so i should have it done by wednesday for you, and thankyou for your comment it's much appreciated!:)

aw they're so cute and really very good in detail

Thanks! they came out better than expected.:) and heres another pic! Enjoy!:)

pimin.jpg

Pikachu/minun

Last edited:

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
aw they are so cute so far i really like this one they make a great couple don't ya know

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i like the mama/baby art and the freindly playing creations and also how do i make a request i think i might gotza gewd won

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
wow they both look great in the dark kind of a unlucky feeling seeing them both together

Cool Frood

<-- Feelin' Blue...
I like the charmander picture! Personally, I think that Honchkrow's face is different.... otherwise, looks great!

EDIT: Ah ha! Honchkrow's face is supposed to be white, not black. Also, I think he's a little thin.

Last edited: