• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke art to enjoy!

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i like the serebii picture do the little accesories describe somthing or are they just there?
edit i have subscribed your thread

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Do a piccie of Absol please? ^-^ I admire your artwork, I wish I could draw like that. ^^;

Sure i can, i'll have it up soon for you.:) Thankyou, and all it takes is practice, i'm sure you could if you tried!^^

i like the serebii picture do the little accesories describe somthing or are they just there?
edit i have subscribed your thread

The accesories were something to give them originality and because they are members i thought i'd put on something special, no other reason really. thanks for subscribing!:D i know its late but i totally forgot i had done it, theres so many pics, i missed posting it for you :( so heres your request mario_fan!

d1.jpg

Dratini/Dragonair

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
lol its okay i though you were still working on it but wow you work fast
i also subscribed because i figure it would be faster

i like the picture! :) go ;147; ;147; ;147;

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
lol its okay i though you were still working on it but wow you work fast
i also subscribed because i figure it would be faster

i like the picture! :) go ;147; ;147; ;147;

I work fast when i need to, most of the pics only take about 1-2 hours(alone pics with no background) anyway. subscribing is a bit faster because it comes up on your CP. and i'm gad you like it!:)

Mibbis

Pizza Muncher
I would like you to try and draw Giratina if you want vause i like the rest of your pics soo far.

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
wow what a beautiful and majestic duo dratini and gragonair make

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
wow it's looks so cool must have sense some chaos here since it appeared

Nightshroud

Absol~! I likies. ^^

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
wow it's looks so cool must have sense some chaos here since it appeared

I thought i'd put it in a dramatic scene, through the story in the anime and make it appear.

Absol~! I likies. ^^

Happy you do!:)

*gasp* your amazing with this! Wonderful job! I love Raichu! ^_^

Thankyou, Sunraichu, Raichu is cool to draw:D

Thanks for all your comments;) they are appreciated very much. Till i finish the Giratina pic i thought i'd put a meaningful pic with a true meaning, i hope! Enjoy!:)

f1.jpg

Friends
'Friendship' is just a word... But my friend gives it a meaning.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I don't really like the fog, so to speak, over the picture...
But other than that, it's great!
Is that a shiny Pikachu?

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Love it, but the one on the left does look darker, so I'm thinking it's shiny. It has a great meaning. How do you do this good artwork?? I'm not that good...but I love to draw pokemon! :D

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
yay i thought the thread was dead i love the new picture poor wittle pikachu..sorry

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
aw amn it's sooooo sad to see it cry in fact it makes me want to cry i think you should make murals

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
I don't really like the fog, so to speak, over the picture...
But other than that, it's great!
Is that a shiny Pikachu?

I only used fog really is to blend or tone down the pic because it was too bright, but i see what you mean! That is indeed a shiny pikachu.

Love it, but the one on the left does look darker, so I'm thinking it's shiny. It has a great meaning. How do you do this good artwork?? I'm not that good...but I love to draw pokemon! :D

Yep you thought right it is:) The meaning is true to those friends that stick by you, my mate did! I do the art by a tablet and a whole lota practice;) been drawing pokemon since i was eight. I bet you are good, mine aint exactly perfect, just concentrate and you'll get it. They are cool to draw!:D

yay i thought the thread was dead i love the new picture poor wittle pikachu..sorry

The thread is'nt dead i just have alot going on at the moment, and i'm running out of ideas aswell:( no need to apologise!:)

aw amn it's sooooo sad to see it cry in fact it makes me want to cry i think you should make murals

Awwww, please don't, I hate it when people cry:(, but its nice to know that the pic has the effect i was aiming for! What type of murals should i do?

Thanks for all ya'll comments!:D I finally have Mibbis's request of Giratina up so i hope you all like it!:)

g1.jpg

Giratina

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Except for the part where its "head spike" goes over one of its "ribs," that looks fantastic.
Perhaps not quite spooky enough though. Maybe.

Also, what kind of brush is your program imitating?

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Wow. This is one of the best you've ever made, in my opinion. Looks soo..real.

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
oh my gawd it's so beautiful it's so majestic that i'm practically speechles good one i suggest for the murals something that has some meaning like the pikachus