• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke art to enjoy!

I like the Blaziken and Haruka one. Its my favorite of these. I like most of them in
general.

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Except for the part where its "head spike" goes over one of its "ribs," that looks fantastic.
Perhaps not quite spooky enough though. Maybe.

Also, what kind of brush is your program imitating?

yeah i think that i should have put mist around it. The brush is imitating spray paint, helps give the pics softness/smoothness.

Wow. This is one of the best you've ever made, in my opinion. Looks soo..real.

Thankyou:) considering it was my first ever try at drawing Giratina, it came out ok.

oh my gawd it's so beautiful it's so majestic that i'm practically speechles good one i suggest for the murals something that has some meaning like the pikachus

First crying, now speechless? wow! next time i'm gonna do one to make you laugh:D it nice to know they have an effect:) Do you know any good meanings?

I like the Blaziken and Haruka one. Its my favorite of these. I like most of them in
general.

Alot of people like that one, maybe i should do another one of them?

Thank for y'all comments:D i'm happy! Heres another one for you, one Cyndaquil2479 asked me to do, Hope you like!:)

2.jpg

Pokemon event

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Great job! You did great on Mew! I have a request...could you do Girafarig? You can do whatever you want with Girafarig, I would like one though...:3

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
i gots it

a ;254;Swampert;254; defending its wife ;253;Marshtomp;253; and their child ;252;Treecko;252; from ;383;Groudon;383; in an intense summer drought in the jungle

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
wow it's so great it's so cute it's so so well a lot of nice gestures fit this one

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Great job! You did great on Mew! I have a request...could you do Girafarig? You can do whatever you want with Girafarig, I would like one though...:3

Yes of course i can!:)

i gots it

a ;254;Swampert;254; defending its wife ;253;Marshtomp;253; and their child ;252;Treecko;252; from ;383;Groudon;383; in an intense summer drought in the jungle

well i could try it, may take some time though.:)

wow it's so great it's so cute it's so so well a lot of nice gestures fit this one

;) i tried to make them all seem happy togeter, however mew doesn't seem so much.

These are realy good. Misty and togetic and the one with blaziken and may look awsome.

Well thankyou DARKCHAN:)

Thank for all ya'll coments and requests, i'm very grateful:D Well seeing as i took a bit of time to reply to you i have already finished Sunraichu's request of girafarig, hope you like it!:)

131.jpg

Girafarig

Last edited:

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
wow that one's really good

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Oh..my...it's wonderful! Thank you so much! I love all the purple sparklies...:D

Why your welcome:) My pleasure!

wow that one's really good

Thanks!:)

:(Unfortunatly my tablet is playing up at the moment so i cant do any more pics til i get it sorted, i'm sorry but i'll get those requests done ASAP when its fixed.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
it looks nice but not to be "that guy" girafarig has some spikes i guess you would call them but it dose look good lol chomp-chomp tail....

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
I LOVE Sceptile. One of the best ever.

Thankyou, It was the first time i drew one so i think it came out ok.

That is a cool Raichu...

Thanks, i'm glad you think its cool.:)

Thankyou both for your comments:D i have a new pic now so i hope you comment on this one aswell!

salamence.jpg

Salamence/Eevee.

Some friendsips can never be broken.

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
wow the sceptile is so good and the eevee/salamence is awesome

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
WOW!!! All your pics are absolutely AWESOME!!!! Quite inspirational, too. It would be
imposible for me to draw as good as you do! By the way, could you maybe make a
Froslass and/or Piplup one?

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
wow the sceptile is so good and the eevee/salamence is awesome

Thankyou:)

WOW!!! All your pics are absolutely AWESOME!!!! Quite inspirational, too. It would be
imposible for me to draw as good as you do! By the way, could you maybe make a
Froslass and/or Piplup one?

Thanks!:) Drawing pictures is never that hard with the right patience and concentration, i bet you could. Sure i cant do that for you.

They are soo inspirational. I love your pictures..lovely job.

Thanks:D It's nice to have someone like them as much as everyone does:)

Well heres one more request down, i hope you like it!:)

fight.jpg

Fight