• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke art to enjoy!

Janna_San

The Pikachu and Raichu are amazing! I particularly like your Pickachu, the body form and colouring is perfect. The fact that the shadows are accurate aswell makes it even better! well done! :)

Illusione-Tempus

but id like to see either an entei with a volcano in the backgroundor a typhlosion at night with its flame as the light source

ZOMG I'm mini-modding! Sorry mods, but just to fill my post
Fan-art shop section is your answer.

One of your stencil works huh? The Misty in bad-girl suit doesn't fit her. (And we all know who she is, she's a Gym Leader)

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Because I can't be bothered to scan through 24 pages, is there any Skymin art in here?

ZFXZFX

I love this art!

Its good how you have some different styles between the pokemon, and you actually bother to do a Background.

Awesome.

Sea Swampert

being piratey
Just been looking through this thread and I have to say these are tremendous!!! really first class. Looks like I'm the first to post on here after you in a long time lol.
I do have a request if you don't mind though? A Swampert and Salamence picture would be epic!! Keep up the good work :)

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Just been looking through this thread and I have to say these are tremendous!!! really first class. Looks like I'm the first to post on here after you in a long time lol.
I do have a request if you don't mind though? A Swampert and Salamence picture would be epic!! Keep up the good work :)

:) Well thanks, im very happy and glad you think so. That you are, and im happy you replied :D
If you have a request can you send it again to me in a PM, I only say this because im not supposed to do requests on this thread.

Sea Swampert

being piratey
Oooo sorry about that, PM sent :)

pokemon491 FTW

Percussionist
Whoa...these pictures are amazing beyond level!I can draw,but not as good as you!
Keep up the awesome artwork!

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Whoa...these pictures are amazing beyond level!I can draw,but not as good as you!
Keep up the awesome artwork!

:D Thankyou, I bet you can, you just dont relise it ;)

Whoa! I like Raichu, Dragonair, Charizard, Blaziken, Pikachu... whew... too many pokemons to mention. BTW, I love it! Keep going! XD

Thankyou too :D its always nice to know people like more than one picture of mine :) I'll try to keep it goin :)

So this is one of my revamps that to be fair has been loved on my Deviantart. I hope you all like it too.

Mwtoinbll.png

Last edited: