• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke art to enjoy!

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Nice.
The Hariyama and Dragonite look amazing!
Cloyster are usually a little fatter and the Electrode's head is a little pointed.
This is still one of my favorite pics you've made!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
You have a shiny Rayquaza and a Manaphy. I'm envious. :O Especially of the Manaphy.

ooooo ~ Now I like how you drew this team. ^_^ Side by side like that. It's amazing. Porygon Z is beyond amazing. It is such an amazing looking pokemon, more people should draw it. In fact everyone looks great in this picture. The one thing I see is that Dragonite seems very light and bright in color. Other than that the actual drawing is nice. If anything, Dragonite should be 'fatter' but then again that wouldn't be very attractive. :/ I mean, fat < thin for a pokemon. Still Dragonite like everyone else looks amazing. Might I add Arcanine looks epic. ;D

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
OMG! I love it! but erm.. you kinda.. spelled my name wrong. xD it's MarC with like a C >< besides that it's amazing.. love teh arcanine D= and the trainer is awesome too =D

EDIT: is it possible to remove the text? I like it better without >< if it's too much trouble then please don't. D=

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Review time!

Nice.
The Hariyama and Dragonite look amazing!
Cloyster are usually a little fatter and the Electrode's head is a little pointed.
This is still one of my favorite pics you've made!

Thanks:) i will definatly re-do the kinks to make it look better.

You have a shiny Rayquaza and a Manaphy. I'm envious. :O Especially of the Manaphy.

ooooo ~ Now I like how you drew this team. ^_^ Side by side like that. It's amazing. Porygon Z is beyond amazing. It is such an amazing looking pokemon, more people should draw it. In fact everyone looks great in this picture. The one thing I see is that Dragonite seems very light and bright in color. Other than that the actual drawing is nice. If anything, Dragonite should be 'fatter' but then again that wouldn't be very attractive. :/ I mean, fat < thin for a pokemon. Still Dragonite like everyone else looks amazing. Might I add Arcanine looks epic. ;D

Indeed i have, you can have the manaphy if you want, i dont use it, its still at Lv:1. I gave a shiny Mew to my friend ShadowFoxRZ.
I thought you'd like this position to the other one. Thanks for the comment:) Dragonites shade and weight proportion is something i can never seem to get right.:( oh well...

there is only one word to explain AWSOME

:) Thanks!

I like them all, but the rough texture of the background gets tiresome.

I agree with you there, i should start experimenting with the backgrounds.

OMG! I love it! but erm.. you kinda.. spelled my name wrong. xD it's MarC with like a C >< besides that it's amazing.. love teh arcanine D= and the trainer is awesome too =D

EDIT: is it possible to remove the text? I like it better without >< if it's too much trouble then please don't. D=

:0 Oooops! sorry bout that i will change it for you, but seeing as you want me to take it out i will, and i'm glad youlike it :D

Well thank y'all for the comments!:D i have the next request up for you, i hope you like it, though it is'nt as good as i hade hoped.

swellow.jpg

Swellow

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
oh gawd that's a lot of shiny legendaries it's a totally great pic
Sorry if this is "spam" to some members/people.
I've almost got 2 pokedex's.
One normal: Completes
One Shiny: about 60% completed (some doubles).

Edit: When you do my Eeveelutions....could you possiable put in a "Brown-Haired" Naruto with them?

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Ah, missed a picture. D: I'll review both!

Shinies - Lovely picture. Dragonite's weight does look a little off, I agree, but that doesn't take away from the picture. I can see some little lines around the pokemon's outlines, they look very unique to do. ^_^ Pokemon Trainer looks so smooth and clean, great work.

Swellow - Brillant, I love the background used. Only one little problem I see is that Swellow is being seen from down to up, and if you look closely enough, the eyes on Swellow look a little strange. In my opinion, that is. Sincerely sorry if it was supposed to be that way. ^_^; Swellow does look great, the wings look just right on him.

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
looking forward to the one without text D= mind if I use it as a wallpaper on my pc? :D swellow looks awesome, but his eyes look a little weird.. it looks like you were planning on drawing him from above and then decided it looked better below, giving it a weird glare.. other than that it rules D=

kirby8933083

mai husbando
That is a great perspective point to view Swellow at. n_n Everything about that piece in the picture is just flawless in my opinion. Color, weight/proportions, feet, and even that beautiful copper colored background. However on the head shot, there is something that doesn't look completely perfect, and I found out what it is. I would have expected the feathers coming out on the back of it's head to extend out just a little longer. At first I thought it was the angle it was sticking out at, but then I saw how Swello's head was tilted forward. So it's all good. ^_^ Another excellent picture Pokemon4eva! Oh yes, and hopefully I should be able to get at least a picture of my landscape drawings to show to you soon. ^_^

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
Sorry if this is "spam" to some members/people.
I've almost got 2 pokedex's.
One normal: Completes
One Shiny: about 60% completed (some doubles).

Edit: When you do my Eeveelutions....could you possiable put in a "Brown-Haired" Naruto with them?

Hey you really do have a good pokedex!:) congrats on that and i sure can do that for you!

Ah, missed a picture. D: I'll review both!

Shinies - Lovely picture. Dragonite's weight does look a little off, I agree, but that doesn't take away from the picture. I can see some little lines around the pokemon's outlines, they look very unique to do. ^_^ Pokemon Trainer looks so smooth and clean, great work.

Swellow - Brillant, I love the background used. Only one little problem I see is that Swellow is being seen from down to up, and if you look closely enough, the eyes on Swellow look a little strange. In my opinion, that is. Sincerely sorry if it was supposed to be that way. ^_^; Swellow does look great, the wings look just right on him.

Thanks for those reviews:) Deagonites weight is always a bugger to get for me.

looking forward to the one without text D= mind if I use it as a wallpaper on my pc? :D swellow looks awesome, but his eyes look a little weird.. it looks like you were planning on drawing him from above and then decided it looked better below, giving it a weird glare.. other than that it rules D=

Sure! go ahead, it'll be my pleasure:) and i'll correct the swellow aswell, i could'nt really pin-point the error myself so thanks for clearing it up for me!

cool^____^

thanx for the Swellow:)

Your welcome, and i'll get right on the team for you soon.:)

That is a great perspective point to view Swellow at. n_n Everything about that piece in the picture is just flawless in my opinion. Color, weight/proportions, feet, and even that beautiful copper colored background. However on the head shot, there is something that doesn't look completely perfect, and I found out what it is. I would have expected the feathers coming out on the back of it's head to extend out just a little longer. At first I thought it was the angle it was sticking out at, but then I saw how Swello's head was tilted forward. So it's all good. ^_^ Another excellent picture Pokemon4eva! Oh yes, and hopefully I should be able to get at least a picture of my landscape drawings to show to you soon. ^_^

Thanks for that:D i'm glad you think that and you cleared up that little dilemma. And i am definatli looking forward to seeing those landscape drawings!

Well Ubermac heres the pic without txt, and i also took the liberty to edit the other flaws on Cloyster and Electrode that were pointed out, i didnt want to edit Dragonite, i would have completely messed him up otherwise:(

So here it is...

ubermacs-1.jpg

Ubermacs team redo

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I agree, the team looks much better without the text. :) Too bad you couldn't fix Dragonite, but it doesn't matter with the rest of it being perfect. Oh, and I forgot to mention if before, but the scratchy lines around the pokemon looks perfect as well. Red lines around Cloyster? Very unique and creative. Wonderful edit. ^_^

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^Thanx, also could you add in my fake Flying Eeveelution (I don't mind if you change it slightly (the blue's sky blue)).
contest3.png

Aereon

I got the idea from silverbirch's Aereon.

What I used to make it (all pokesho sprites):
Pidgeotto: Tail
Pidgeot: Wings
Eevee: Base/Body
Dragonair: Ears & Color

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I didn't see this in the first place. ;/

This isn't a request thread, it's for showcasing. If she is accepting requests, then she can either make a shop in fan art shops or take requests via personal messaging. Don't do it in here.

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
I agree, the team looks much better without the text. :) Too bad you couldn't fix Dragonite, but it doesn't matter with the rest of it being perfect. Oh, and I forgot to mention if before, but the scratchy lines around the pokemon looks perfect as well. Red lines around Cloyster? Very unique and creative. Wonderful edit. ^_^

Thankyou:) I really didnt want to risk altering the shape, because knowing me i would mess it up completely. The scratchy line are the guied lines of the pokemon, i just dont rub all of it out, for originality an in this case creativity:D

^Thanx, also could you add in my fake Flying Eeveelution (I don't mind if you change it slightly (the blue's sky blue)).
contest3.png

Aereon

I got the idea from silverbirch's Aereon.

What I used to make it (all pokesho sprites):
Pidgeotto: Tail
Pidgeot: Wings
Eevee: Base/Body
Dragonair: Ears & Color

Sure i can add that, it looks reeaallly cute, one of the best i've seen:)

I luv it D= thanks so much! *puts up as wallpaper*

Your welcome:)

I didn't see this in the first place. ;/

This isn't a request thread, it's for showcasing. If she is accepting requests, then she can either make a shop in fan art shops or take requests via personal messaging. Don't do it in here.

Ooooh my bad, sorry, i'll make a request thread in the shops then, so it goes by the regulations.

awsome i like.

Well seeing as i am gonna put the requests in a different thread, which i will do when i finish the next one a put in a link for you, i am gonna post my own ideas here in the future, saying that here is one of my favorite pics i have drawn here for you, i hope you like!

rayquaza.jpg

Rayquaza
Winter is upon us...

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Wow Pokemon4eva. I can only say good things about this picture. n_n Nothing at all seems askew, weird, or odd. The nice glow/haze of the moonlight, and Rayquanza, well I think it's pretty obvious that that is beyond amazing. Ohhhh...so that's was causes the season changes. Raquanza shoots up an ice beam and BOOM! winter is, as you said, upon us. Bahahaha, excellent job my good friend.