• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm now saying three! I realized the game would be way too short if there were that few.

If you post in here, post a nominee. Don't just act all superior.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I say sure, just because I really need players.

I also say Blitzkrieg needs to post a nominee.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
I'll nominate someone.

;476;: Hi, I'm Borat the Probopass! I like to entertain people! People like to pat my nose and rub my moustache and stuff like that. But don't come near me with metal stuff. Please. I hate scraping metal stuff off my nose. I can sing. Wanna hear me sing? *sings the Bagel Song for thirty seconds*

***THIS DISCUSSION HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO POOR SINGING SKILLS***

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
;419;- My name is Carl the floatzel. I love to relax in the waters but, I can swim faster then a boat and I can swim pretty strong to but, I can get tired within 3 hours of working and I tend to doze off in the ocean.

;306; My name is Hunter. I've got the strength of a million Spartans. If you don't let me win this, I'll smash your head against a wall. Got it? Great! Now let's have us some fun!

Flamander

Ihatetheaboveposter!
(Last one.)
;munchlax;:My name's Supamunch!I like eating,beating people up and Phoenix Wright.I hate being hungry,having nobody to beat up and all of Phoenix Wright's enemies.I came here because one team needs a good leader.

Flamander

Ihatetheaboveposter!
I'm guessing Octoboy wouldn't mind.

The Fad

Banned
I hope octo doesnt mind but ppl could nominate more than once in the last castaway

;475;: Uhhh Hey....Uhhh what am i nominating myself for again? A Fudge Championship. Oh.. I think id be good for making because im very swift at quicking and slicing and im very active....
;448;: Tell my cousin i said 'hi'
;475;: No! And i play a lot of sports but when im tired, im tired dont bother me i like to rest but when im done im back up and doing stuff!!!
;448;: Im also good too!!! can i get on next round
;475;: No.... Get out....
;448;: Where did you put my Tetris game?!?!!
;475;: In the trash a ;000; got in it!!!
;448;: No it didnt!! It was b locks shaped like--

This Program Is Being Interupted By An Important News Bulletin...Ok no its not

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Rotrum: The more the merrier! You can post two, so the number will be even.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
ILL MAKE ONE!

Flare, the Blaziken, female: hi, I am Flare, I'm not much of a fighter, although I have good combat skills, I don't like to fight, simply because well, i dunno, I don't like fighting, boring? i dunno. anyway, I like to take my frustrations out by screaming at the top of my lungs, for about, five seconds. I'm also an avid reader, and always have the first three books of the Maximum Ride series on me, in a little pack i keep with me at all times. nobody. nobody. NOBODY! ever. touches. those. books. EVER. in other news Max is awesome, so is Fang, and Angel could pwn anyone, now, where do I send this thing?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Great! Now, we'll just have to wait for rotrum.

If he doesn't post all day, I'll let somebody post a second nominee.

mimefan

Banned
;207; : Hi I'm Gary. Pleased to meet you. I want to go here because I heard a Gliscor was here and I would so love to learn to more about our history.
Gary also likes stinging people and pokemon.

^ You should put Vhlad and Gary on the same team, octo.

rotrum

Ice Cold
;211; Hi I'm Rosalita and I have gotten used to breathing air, i can eat alot without getting fat, puff myself up to a humongous sise, deflate anytihng filled with air inside, and control the sharpness of my spikes. I also have a child (;283;) and i came here to so something while my husband (;292; Ajax) is in the hospital.

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
when are we going to start?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Okay! Nominations are closed!

I'll post the first contest later. For now, here are the teams.

Team bidoof: ;454; ;298; ;292; ;026; ;120; ;475; ;217; ;476; ;306;

Team magikarp: ;052; ;126; ;472; ;232; ;419; ;207; ;munchlax; ;211; ;257;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.