• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Kay, thnk.

zyrdrake

Fallout: New Vegas
Sombody needs to put us in there.

The Fad

Banned
There's more than one wiki. One is entirely about the Games Section and the other is the one P+M showed. I dont think I can show you the Games wiki because the owner asked me not to, because it isn't finished yet. Only a select few saw it firsthand, I believe.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Nice DoD, Fad, I liked Blade neutering BJ.

As I said in PBB, I've started working on the next episode, but it might take a while, because I'm a little confused as to what to do to some campers, and my time working on this is really limited. I advise you to discuss some things (game related, please) and maybe even do a little role playing (but no more than two RP posts per submitter, please. I really don't want any Flower/Evan esque wars).

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Good news, I appear to have got my computer back, so I might post sooner.

...if I have the time. I'll really need you guys to keep this thing up, I can't do it alone.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Leave it to the radio-active mudkipz!

http://i50.*******.com/ivwn6s.png: ...Screw you.

Radio-Active Mew-Two isn't pleased

http://i46.*******.com/dr2ert.png: *nods*

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Those sprites have really straight edges. I would do them more circular, if I were ElectricBlueWolf.

The Fad

Banned
Thanks for the spam, Dan. I don't think Octo would mind if you were banned from the thread for about a week..

My IdeaBot has been placed with the duty of Jake in the game. Jake's fate is in my hands..My IdeaBot also can **** out some questions..

Who out of the contestants this season, do you think is in the closet?

Gonzales, You KNOW she's hiding something..

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
....WTF? Dude. that is by far the stupidest question ever... and the eirdest, but I wouldn't have thought of it. :p

...Psst, it's Murk!!!!!!!! He's obviously using Jamie as cover. [/refereance]

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life

Uh, I don't exactly have anything that could tell, reference, or infer me to know...-_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.