• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
;472; octo, I must know when the first round is. I must make sure I can withstand not killing anyone before that. *sees a monkey in a tree that is bleeding*
;472; YEEAAAHH!!!! *kills monkey and sucks blood*

rotrum

Ice Cold
;211; Umm I brought my baby do they count?

;283; i wabba pway

;211; OMG a bloody gliscor *starts firing water at him*

;283; mama *fires water at gliscor also*

;211; don't touch my baby, also if a gliscor doesn't get enough blood in his blood rush it will happen again...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Calm down. I'll do it a little later on.

;472; WATER!? NO! Water will just... *gets soaked, chases after Qwilfish, trying to suck his blood.*
Me: Water makes him insane.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Octoboy, I have a quick question, please. Did you forget me or did you need to leave me out? If you left me out, I understand, and it's okay.

R.O.B. : *laughs at Lucario* Hahaha you didn't get in!
;448; : Why you little... * starts chasing R.O.B. around in circles*
R.O.B. : lololololololololol *flies away*
;448; : CURSE YOU, R.O.B.!!!11

***DISCLAIMER*** PROMPTLY AFTER FLYING AWAY R.O.B. CRASHED INTO AN AIRPLANE AND HE PIECES ARE NOW SCATTERED AROUND THE ISLAND*
Just kidding. He wasn't harmed at all. ;)

rotrum

Ice Cold
;211; HUH?? i'm a married woman with a child not a male * gets angry and fires so much water that she lost 10 pounds*

;283; *is angry for mom* homey waser * shoots honey off his horn, making gliscor get stuck to his spot*

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
;476;: Wow. This plastic coating is treating me well, and it's comfortable!

;472; *Tries to suck ROB's blood, but gets electrocuted when he bites him*
ROB: *Falls to the ground*

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
... ok, guys, stop the random posting... i had like, three pages of uselessness to read through, thinking there was something IMPORTANT among the useless junk... stop the random posting. please.

and don't worry Octo, I won't Random post >.>

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
;419;- I want to go swimmimg
*He jumps into the water and lays on his back*

;232;- I want to ride on the boat!

;232; jumps onto ;419; and makes ;419; sink. ;232; jumps off.

;419;- Heeelllppp mmmeee!

;232;- I'm sorry...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
*remembers the lucario was the super smash bros lucario* DAGNABBIT! I thought I'd accidentally included gallade's roommate, and got rid of him. Let's just say he's been removed for the purpose of making the teams even.

I'm going to post this first bit first, so that I can fit the whole contest. It's pretty long, so it will take more than one post.

;251;: Hey, dudes! I'm Sprites the celebi, and I'm your host!

;062;: And I'm cook whirl. Grr...

;251;: Allow me to introduce the wildlife:

;319; - Our very rare fresh water man eating sharpedos...

;400; - Our killer wild bibarels...

;143; - And of course, the bear.

Last edited:

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
;126; Those things are a peice of cake, focus punch for snorlax, bibarel and sharpedo, arial ace for machamp,

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
;126; oh, why are they there?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;251;: Now, for the first competition! Competition number one is... to jump off a 100 foot cliff into the water!

;126;: You're kidding, right?

;251;: No, sirree! We're doing this!

*everyone is lead to the cliff*

;251;: Great! Now, you can either jump off this cliff into the water in this small circle of buoys, or you can chicken out, and get a chicken hat! The team with the most competitors wins! Toxicroak, you're up first!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;454;: Ulp... Ok.. here goes... Huy-YA! *leaps into the water* AAAAAHHH!! *lands in the water*

Confessionals: ;454;: This was pretty scary at the beginning, but I totally conquered. I will own!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;052;: Eep... *looks down at the water* Err...

;126;: Don't worry! Cats always land on their feet!

;052;: I c-can't do this!

Confessionals: ;052;: I would like to point out that I'm a cat, and cats hate water. I had full reason to not want to do this.

;126;: Remember, your girlfriend's probably watching! She'll see what a scaredy cat you are!

;052;: Eep.. *looks back at the water* THIS IS FOR YOU, SWEETIE! *charges off the cliff, and leaps into the water*

Splish!

;052;: Great, now I'm small. *dog paddles to the boat*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;298;: Ulp.. *looks into the water* I'm outta here! Give me one of those hats!

;251;: here ya go, chicken!

;298;: *sulks off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;126;: I can do this! GERONIMO!!!

Confessionals: ;126;: So, I was thinking, I can surf, right? Cliff diving should be no problem for me...

;126;: *dives into the water, but hits the bottom, and breaks beak*

Confessionals: ;126;: *has bandages on beak* I was sadly mistaken...

;052;: You took one for the team, pal!

;251;: Cook! Take him to first aid!

;126;: Oh no! *is taken off by cook*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;292;: Eep.. Ok.. Don't worry, Polak, you can do this.. *tries to leap in, but can't* I can't do it!

;251;: Chicken anyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;472;: I don't think this is such a good idea... I go crazy when I get vet...

;251;: You could always go for the chicken hat...

;472;: Never! *leaps off the cliff* YAAAA!!! *lands in the water* VATER!!! *goes nuts, and splashes around*

;251;: Dude, you might not want to do that... You'll attract the...

;319;: RRR!! *charge at Vhlad*

;472;: AAAHH!! *tries to avoid the sharpedos, but can't* Grr! *bites the sharpedo, and starts sucking its blood* Grr. Want more blood!

;062;: He's going crazy! *rips Vhlad off sharpedo*

Confessional: ;472;: I can't help it! I vant blood!!! *viciously rips up a rat in the room*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;026;: Yeah! I'll do this! *jumps off cliff*

You realize he'll electrocute everyone when he hits the water, right?

;251;: *teleports Rachet away from the water*

;026;: Hey!

;251;: Sorry, dude, we can't warrant danger to the fishies.

;026;: Poo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;419;: Errr.. I'll... I... I CAN'T DO IT!!!

;251;: Another chicken? Well well...

Confessionals: ;419;: I'm a water type, and I'm fine with water... It's just that jumping off a cliff is really scary. I couldn't do it.

Confessionals: ;052;: I think buizel is a little wimpy for not being able to do this. Hights are scary, but if a cat can do it, so should he.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;120;: Woo! *spins into the air, and drops into the water*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;232;: *looks in the water* Eep.. I'm scared. I'm a donphan, I can't swim! I'm passing!

;251;: Bok bok bugawk, another chicken!

;232;: walks over to revcieve his hat, but trips on a rock, and is sent rolling off the cliff* AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! *is sent straight down sharpedo's throat*

;062;: Oy! Good thing I know the heimlich maneuver!

;251;: Looks like we're even now.

;232;: But I went in!

;251;: You still accepted the chicken hat. You're a chicken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;475;: This looks simple... *jumps in* WAAAAAAAAHHOOOOO!!! *dives in, but belly flops*

*everyone flinches*

Confessionals: ;475;: *is in a cast* Ow.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;munchlax;: I'll be gladly whippin' those wimps who wimped out. *jumps in*

;319;: He's full of food! *swims after Supamunch*

;munchlax;: Oh no! Help! *tries to swim away, but is too slow*

;062;: *grabs Supamunch and squeezes him, sending the food out into the sharpedos' mouths* That oughta hold 'em.

Confessionals: ;munchlax;: I really respect this cook fellow.. Few people are able to beat the sand out of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;207;: Let's go! *leaps in* AAAAHHH* *picks up updraft, and flies back up*

Confessionals: ;207;: It was at that time I remembered, that I'm ground type. I'm weak to water.

;472;: No, Gary! If I faced my fears, you can too!

;207;: *swoops back into the water* Sploosh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;257;: Hi! Uh.. *looks into the water* I can't go in there! I'm fire type!

;251;: heh heh! Looks like the chicken gets a chicken hat!

;257;: AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!! *takes hat*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;217;: I'm scared! I wanna go!

;251;: Hmm. Looks like we've got another...

;026;: Luna, I'll give you some berries if you jump.

;217;: YAY! CANNNOBALL!

;062;: Uh oh...

SPLASH!!!

*boat is overturned*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;306;: Grr... *leaps into the water*

;062;: Not another one! *anchors boat*

SPLASH!!!

;306;: Yeah! Uh oh... *rusts*

Confessionals: ;306;: Oylcn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;476;: Let's a-go! *leaps into the water* Aaaaahh! *falls in and sinks* My plastic cast! It's gone! *Hunter gets stuck to his nose*

Confessional: ;476;: Stupid contest... *is still trying to get Hunter off his nose*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;211;: Let's go! *leaps in, and puffs up, safely drifting to the bottom*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;251;: The winner is... Team bidoof! Next, we get to see which of team magikarp's going to say goodbye.

All members of team bidoof are safe. Vote off a member of team magikarp to get them out of here!

Last edited:

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
Donphan, that was rediculous

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
;232;- I vote for ;419; because he is a water type and he should be able to swim

;419;- I vote for Azurill becase I can''t vote for myself (He doesn't want to go), and ;232; did go into the water

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
;454; - I vote for donphan because of the silly little fall off the cliff.

Flamander

Ihatetheaboveposter!
;munchlax;: Donphan,*rubs forehead from the pain that one of the Sharpedos gave him.*Oh well,No job for Supamunch!*does a silly pose.*

;472; I vote for ;419; due to the fact that he could not swim although he is a water type.

Status
Not open for further replies.