• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
I have NO IDEA what that means but... I guess, maybe if PDAS (Poke Drama All Stars) comes, Rigged boxing challenges? the mansion? and... THE FLUSH OF SHAME! duh!

But if your done with that question,What type of Pokemon will win next season? (fire water grass ones)

innerDesign

The winning type will when let's do a poll to see who likes what type.
Me, normal is my favorite

That has nothing to do with this game....don't get me wrong it's amazing for this game to have any discussion at all......but please refrain from spamming.

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
Guys, I see Octopoop online a lot on poke riddle threads... and DJ, if your talking about my question, That is completely wrong :)

innerDesign

And I'm just trying to keep this thread alive.
so I'm not sure if that counts as spam.

Well this looks like a fun game... I presume people who don't have a character are allowed to vote?

For Sir DJ's question, I think maybe a different way for contestants to get eliminated, more focus on interesting characters and such... Heck, maybe that Wizard guy could bribe Sprites to get back in the game?

I'm guessing that this season is about... "Interesting" characters, so how about a mix of "Phobia Factor" and "Truth or Laser Shark"?

Also, Who are you liking so far? Who don't you like?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Just a day ago, we lost one of the oldest threads in Serebii Forums' game section. It was a long-time legacy of mine, but I could no longer keep it alive. It is truly saddening to see it go.

Farewell Pokemon Big Brother. We may no longer be watching you, but we all know you are watching us from above. Always watching.

And yes, I want to make sure this game doesn't go the way of PBB. Might be rough with Christmas around the corner, but I'll see what I can do.

fenniken

fire master

The Meddler

Never Forget
;186;: If you could bring hope to me, I think you can bring hope to just about any situation. *gives a very slight smile*

Even if octoboy has lost hope in me, rightfully so, I have never lost hope in him. In the 5, almost 6 years he's been writing PDI, I've been with him every step of the way, supporting him, critiquing him, laughing with him and I've never lost faith in him. Sometimes it's been weeks since an update, sometimes it's been months. The infrequent schedule of updating meant quality was high, and every laugh was cherished. Times have been hard, times have been getting harder. 5 years is a long time to keep something going strong, it's hard. Even harder to keep it fresh and interesting, but he hasn't lacked in that front. That's something I could never do. Quality is more important than frequency, I think those words are something that octo has stood by. By and down, he pulls through. Don't lose faith in the man. Don't give up hope for the game and the story. Keep it alive as if it's flatlining. Believe, as if it's the only thing you can do. Believe in the game, believe in the story, believe in him.

I believe in Octoboy.

EXTRR_D_Octillery.jpg

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I believe in Octoboy as well. I havent been posting here cause I barely come on, but I am hereby coming on here more and I have faith the PDI will not die and as soon as he is able it will continue

I believe octo can fly!
I believe he can touch the sky!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Aww, you've touched me so much with those words. I wish I could return them with a post right now, but first I need to post to keep the sadly deceased PBB from squashing it first :(

I'll be back!

And on a positive note, all I have left to do for the upcoming episode is the final challenge, so it hopefully will be up shortly!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I have an important announcement to make:

Team Canada rules!

That aside, is it a bad sign that I felt the need to post before the thread turns too old? Maybe. But on the plus side, not wanting this to die is a sign that I do not intend to cease keeping this game running! I'll be posting someday!

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
Ne Naw Ne Naw pls make MOAR?ME WANT IT GARRRRR

Squirtle Man

Squirtles wants YOU
So I kind of wanted to breathe some life into this. I know you guys aren't that big on relationships in PDI, but...

Do you have any ships this early in the season? If so, who?

I'm biased towards EpiMug (for obvious reasons), and I also ship Lily/Copper.

Answering KirliaAndVaproeon's earlier question, not counting my own character, I'm really liking most everyone, with Mug (who I think is a strong contender for the win), Amber, and Lily being my favorites so far. The only character I don't like is Ellie (that's the Dewott, right?). She's extremely boring.

I'm thinking the main villain is going to be Laura, not Amber, mostly because of her scheming nature.

Armando Payne

What's the maximum amount of months it takes for a game to be officially dead? Cause I want this to survive.

zyrdrake

Fallout: New Vegas
I have an important announcement to make:

Team Canada rules!

That aside, is it a bad sign that I felt the need to post before the thread turns too old? Maybe. But on the plus side, not wanting this to die is a sign that I do not intend to cease keeping this game running! I'll be posting someday!

Is it time yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.