• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Heh heh. I actually was thinking of doing that sometime. But I'll probably wait until I get a computer to myself again.

Speaking of which, seeing as my horrible router only lets one computer get internet at a time, the next episode will probably take some time to be posted. Until then, continue to discuss speculations of who you think will get far. This episode gave you one clue: It probably won't be Ares.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I've been ff.net... there are some really bad fanfics there DX I will admit though I have seen some good ones though but a lot not so good. I was going to join it but then I remembered... I haven't finish a single story that I started. I've really tried but forcing myself it write doesn't help...

The Fad

Banned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;475;: Hello its Gallade here again at the Dock of Defeat, with our special guest BJ!

;068;: Yo wassup.

;475;: And we also have our 3rd loser, Ares. Heya Ares *kisses her*

;308;: Hey babe!

;068;: Woooooooohoooooooo!!! Is it me or did this dock just get hot?

;475;: Umm..Thats my girlfr-

;068;: So baby, Why dont you and me take a ride. And I dont mean in the boat *wink*

;308;: Eck! You smell like a giant sweatbomb!

;068;: Thats just the aftermath of my workout. And I dont mean on my arms *wink wink*

;308;: Oh god get this creep away from me

;475;: Hey, dude get off my girl!

;068;: Oh please, a squirt like you thinks he can-

;475;: *Psycho Cut's BJ in the crotch* Its called a dual type, meathead.

;068;: *falls over* @_@

;475;: Thats all the time we have, Thank you Ares and Thank you viewers. Make sure to rate and subscribe to this thread! This is Gallade, signing out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I doubt Murk will make it that far, since he made it far in COTT and PDI and COTT are opposite universes.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Erm, what's SerebiiWiki? ?_?

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Can I haz a link to that? I wanna see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.