• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Whoops... Didn't know you were still here... >_>

Heh heh, sorry. Working on the next episode, and have some of it written. Also, it seems nobody's doing much on the wiki anymore, though this may have to do with WiW's taking on PBB duties.

Here's the current season 5 recap.
-Season 5-
Loud Linoones: ;055; ;159; ;077; ;046; ;324; ;158; ;281; ;359; ;420; ;184; ;478;

Gory Gorebyss: ;334; ;043; ;060; ;186; ;213; ;335; ;300; ;136; ;081; ;453; ;425;

The Arrival: Part 1Part 2Part 3
Episode 1: Part 1Part 2
Elimination 1: Trucy For Talking Very Annoyingly
Episode 2: Part 1Part 2
Elimination 2: Charlie Sheen for getting his cockyass crushed by a boulder
Episode 3: Part 1Part 2Part 3
Elimination 3: Polly For Being So Damn Depressing
Episode 4: Part 1Part 2Part 3
Elimination 4: Diego For Not Being Helpful
Episode 5: Part 1Part 2Part 3
Elimination 5: Persy For Not Contributing
Episode 6: Part 1Part 2Part 3
Elimination 6: Crabman For Not Being High

------------------------------------------------------

Episode 7: part 1 part 2
Elimination 7:Sakura for being hurt?
Episode 8: part 1 part 2 part 3
Elimination 8: Wyatt for completely blowing it.
Episode 9: part 1 part 2
Elimination 9: Indigo for being so darn boring.
Episode 10: part 1 part 2 part 3
Elimination 10: Casey for being a dirtbag.
Bonus: WYATT DRAMA ISLAND thingy....
Episode 11: part 1 part 2 part 3
Elimination 11: Soapy for being beaten in uselessness.
Episode 12: part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4
Elimination 12: Torkshot for outing Galen's kindness.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Also, it seems nobody's doing much on the wiki anymore, though this may have to do with WiW's taking on PBB duties.

You're right. There's about 3 games that I hold a significant duty to, so I haven't gotten around to doing too much wiki stuff. I added an episode page a week or so ago, and if I have free time, I can do more. Its not a one man job, but I would like to get the wiki up-to-date by the end of the year.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
^And I have a hectic life what with major exams at the end of year, minor exams next week, choral speaking and public speaking. After the minor exams, I may be slightly free-er?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Saving from page 4. I've been getting some of the writing done, only it's been a little slow. Maybe in the meantime, you can answer DJ's question to save time. Hopefully I'll get around to finishing this thing quickly.

Ok hmmm I might as well answer my own question.

If any previous characters were to cameo I think I'd enjoy a little Tails and Tella because they wouldn't outshine the current contestants and I actually enjoy how obnoxiously boring they were....like flying Indigo's.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Cameo characters should be characters that had great potential but didn't get enough screen time.

UFO, Meowth Van Halen, or Danny would work. Carl didnt get much screentime and was voted out early, and he was great in that episode. I don't think Staro would've even been in the episode if Galen wasn't there.

Waterpokes

How about celebrating the new forum update with a new episode, Octo?

Honestly, I think some characters like Carl for example, are perfect for a cameo. You have probably watched TDROTI, where they once again bring the more popular contestant to cameo, while the more neglected characters stay neglected. Some characters I want to see are BJ, I.C.U and UFO and more.

Waterpokes

Percy would be a perfect guest if you ask me. He's one of the characters I want to see more from, as he got eliminated first in PDA, which is such a shame really.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I was planning on getting more done with the challenge than I did, as an unexpected family birthday kind of crept up on me, but I'm writing some more, and if luck's on our side, I just might be posting today. Or tomorrow.

LOL I guess it could have been, but he stated it "crept up" on him, and that means he was probably aware of it previously.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Contest complete! Here it is!

;251;: Previously on Poke Drama Island: It was beginning to look like Galen was on a roll, what with his team having crushed the Gory Gorebyss three times in a row up to this point. But his luck ran dry when his previous-season fan-fave of a cousin made a reappearance to take the wheel for his team’s exploits. Former all-star Staro quickly got chummy with the Loud Linoones, and spilled all kinds of beans that left a nasty stain on Galen’s tough guy rap. To cap it all off, Torkshot let slip about his teammate’s softhearted act towards his wimpy ex-opponent prior to his elimination. While Galen wasn’t having a good time, things looked pretty bright for his team, their opponents being saddled with PDI’s original screwup. However, with some sly moves from Glenna, and some miraculous dumb luck, the Gorebyss managed to conquer the disability of having Carl as a leader, and pull for a win. Seeing as Galen didn’t take kindly to his blowing it, Torkshot’s shot at winning went up in smoke. Well, we’ve seen much madness, and a ton of tension in these teams so far, but you haven’t seen nothing yet! Prepare for the biggest bout of savage chaos of all time this episode of Poke. Drama. ISLAND!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;251;: Well, Cook, ain’t it a lovely morning? Are you ready to make today’s special trip?

;062;: *is carrying a crate of fruit over his shoulder* No can-do, today. I’m taking no chances after that failure of a peace-offering delivery. Bony Island’s gotta get some grub sent to it if we want to be safe from any nasty curses.

;251;: But then who will be making today’s delivery?

;062;: *loads the crate into the Boat of Losers and shrugs* Ask some of the interns to do it or something. *hops into the Boat of Losers, and sails off*

;334;: *is looking out the Gorebyss girls’ cabin window* Another day to win over. *turns to Trixie* Trixie, you ready for today’s challenge? Trixie?

;425;: *is joyously listening to youtube songs on her LG touchscreen*

;334;: *marhces over to Trixie* Rebecca Black can wait. We have to be in gear for the next challenge. Let’s get outside. I’m sure Sprites will be announcing it soon.

;425;: *sighs* Ok. *walks out with Glenna*

;251;: *is met by the rest of the campers* Well, campers, today is a special day. You guys have had to put up with the friction of your grating teammates for a while now, but those days are over. The unions of the Loud Linoones and of the Gory Gorebyss are no more. You are free.

Confessionals: ;081;: Finally, the merger! Now I no longer have to be yoked up with Kami and her posse! If I can convince some of the Linoones to vote for her, I’ll finally be safe!

;251;: Now, if any of you are familiar with how half time works here, you’ll know that it’s time for a couple of campers to be joining us. I’ve sent the interns to pick them up in boats this morning, and they’ll be docking shortly. *leads the campers to the dock* Now, the first one to be arriving is PDI’s proclaimed biggest fan, is a skilled cook with cheri berries, and was voted by the Linoones to be isolated on the neighbouring island. Welcome back Sakura.

;433;: *sails a boat to the island*

;336;: *slithers out from the boat and eats the intern*

;420;: *steps off of the boat*

;251;: Well, welcome back to our exiled buddy! D’ya miss me?

;420;: *just walks past Sprites*

;251;: ….Huh?

;420;: Hi, guys. Nice to be back.

Confessionals: ;420;: I’ve had a long time to think back on the island about the whole Sprites thing, and I decided that a guy who sends me off to be left for dead on an island filled with my worst of fears probably wouldn’t be the best object of my desires. Conscience: I’m glad our little discussion got through to you. You understood everything I said, right? ;420;: Yes.

;251;: Yeah, well… Nice to have you back, then, I guess… Ok, might as well introduce our second addition to the fray.

;159;: Let’s see… Which elimination was Sprites lying at when he said that they can’t come back “ever”?

*a boat docks, but no intern is in it*

;251;: *reads a note taped to the side of the boat* “Couldn’t take any more of it, gone to a better place, signed Joe.” Well, that’s one less intern to worry about. Okay, this camper has lived off change for eight years, bummed homeless men penniless, and has caused fifteen known suicides. Welcome this game’s newest addition, Renee!

;351;: *steps off the boat* Hi!

;335;: What the? Who’s this?

;081;: I don’t remember seeing her at any point in this competition.

;251;: I’d initially rejected her audition, but apparently, she begged a handheld off some guy, and sent me a string of fifty messages every half hour asking me to let her in, so I eventually caved.

Confessionals: ;159;: Sprites was actually legit on the whole “Can’t come back ever” talk? This is unheard of! Well, Sprites, you’ve thrown a couple of curve balls at me so far, but I won’t let that throw my game! I’m ready to win this one!

;335;: So, Renee, is it? Have any trouble gettin’ to the place?

;351;: I got a pack of gum off the guy who gave me a ride here. Anyone want some?

;334;: You know, I like a camper who shares. I think we might get to be quite friendly during this game.

;251;: *leads the campers into the middle of the island* So, now that we’ve all been introduced and reintroduced, let’s start up on the action for the next challenge. Today’s contest is the Merger Movie Marathon. Your goal is to make the most extreme movie you can, to present to me at the end of the challenge. The movie I deem the most extreme shall win its maker invincibility, as well as these DVDs of recent blockbusters that contain never-before-seen bonus features. Any camper who did not bring with them the proper gear shall be equipped with a high def Sony cam corder to put together a kick-ass montage. *gestures to a pile of cameras* Challenge starts… Now.

;420;: Guess I’d better start thinking of what kind of film I should make…

;251;: Hey, Sakura. You need a camera, little dudette?

;420;: I can use my iPhone. *walks off, without looking at Sprites*

Confessionals: ;251;: So… Sakura seems to have dropped her… vaguely childish, but totally understandable crush on me… I don’t care that much… I mean… Someone with my dashing looks is already… up to his neck in gorgeous women begging for autographs and… proposals for marriage anyway… So… Yeah. Guess that’s that.

;425;: *is looking down a rabbit hole with the camera feature of her LG touchscreen* And here, we have our subjects in their natural habitat. Fluffy and adorable as ever!

;159;: Making your extreme project?

;425;: Yep! Thought I’d try my touchscreen camera out on these bunnies.

;159;: Fascinating. *walks off*

Confessionals: ;159;: Silly Trix, rabbits are for kids. Well, with this kind of competition, I think I can handle this challenge without much to worry about. If there’s one thing I can say, I think I can come up with a more extreme project than the fuzzier side of the local wildlife.

;425;: Now I’m getting a closer look at the day in the life of these super cute bunnies! Now.. They look bothered by something… And… Hmm. Our subjects appear to be throwing dirt at the camera…

;334;: Hey, Trixie…

;425;: What’s up, Glenna?

;334;: Now, the teams may have dispersed, but I think it would be best for all of us Gorebyss girls if we kept our alliance intact, don’t you think? Together, we’d be safer from elimination.

;425;: I guess you’re right. Our alliance can still be in effect.

;334;: So, if we’re a team, maybe it would be a good idea for us to help each other, right? Taking on a little filming duties for my project won’t be so hard, would it? I mean, what’s a little help among friends?

;425;: I guess you’re right! Ok, I’ll be there. *turns back to the hole* Don’t go away, little bunnie-boos! *walks off with Glenna*

;427; (X 3): *all take out their suitcases, and hop off in the direction of the docks in a hurry*

;159;: *takes out some Vienna sausages from his trailer fridge, and goes looming over the lake, holding the sausages over it*

;319; & ;319;: *rush over to where the sausages are*

;159;: *drops the sausage down to the hungry mouths of the sharks, who voraciously devour it* Perfect. *goes over to the supplies shed, and opens the door to find a bike from the bicycle-making challenge and ring of fire from the key-finding challenge of the first season, and lights up the ring of fire* Frikkin’ sweet. I have got this.

Confessionals: ;159;: Not that she’s the first competitor I’d take cues from, but I think Trixie pointed me in a good direction for a choice of film type. Wildlife seems like a nice subject, it’s only about taking it in a more extreme direction. Sure I’m not particularly skilled in the field of fighting deadly creatures, but all I really need to know is how to fake it well, and I’ve got it made.

;159;: *has built a long path out of wood that stretches over the lake and over to the creek, and made a platform with the ring of fire in the middle of it* Here we go. *places the camera in a tree, and presses the REC button, then gets onto Percy’s bike, and cycles down the path*

;159;: *hangs a sausage down to the lake by a rope, just out of the sharks’ reach*

;319;: *leaps at the sausage, while Galen is filming*

;159;: *has placed the camera under the pathway, and gets on the bike, and presses the bell button, causing the blades to come out*

;159;: *starts filming the sharks again, luring them with the sausages*

;319;: *swims up towards the sausage, and tries another leap*

;159;: *blows an air-horn at the shark, sending it tumbling back from the noise, then flings ketchup at the shark with a spoon, all while filming*

;159;: *watches the cut film he made, which shows him riding on the pathway, the sharks leaping up, him putting out the blades from the bike, then the sharks dropping back into the water, covered with red* Sweet! *puts the camera into a tree, presses REC, then cycles towards the ring of fire on the path*

;159;: *is riding along the path with the camera in his hand, which he points to himself, then towards the ring of fire*

;159;: *has placed the bike on its side on a blue canvas with clouds painted on it, and pedals on the bike while the camera turns around, hung by a rope from a tree branch*

;159;: *has ridden the bike along the path, extinguishes the ring of fire, pulls the bike through it, then re-lights the ring, and rides the bike away from it*

;159;: *checks the cut film he made, which first shows him riding towards the ring of fire, then doing what appears to be a 360 in midair, then riding away from the ring, appearing to have gone through it* Perfect!! Now, all I need is some thrilling gator-wrestling footage, and I’ve got this in the bag. *takes up some sausages and turns around, but sees Renee standing behind him*

;351;: Hi! Can I have a sausage?

;159;: Beat it, I need these for my project. *starts to head towards the creek*

;351;: Can I please have a sausage?

;159;: I said no, leave. *continues*

;159;: Didn’t your mother teach you the word “no”? Get outta here!

;159;: I told you, no. *takes a step towards the creek*

;351;: Please?

;159;: *takes a step* No.

;351;: Please?

;159;: *takes another step* No!

;351;: Pleeeeease?

;159;: *sighs* Okay, it’s obvious you’re deaf, so I’m going to explain this to you one last time. I *points to self* am not *makes an X with his finger* giving you *points to Renee* a sausage. *points to the sausages* And that is that.

;351;: Please give me a sausage?

;159;: All right, fine. I’ll give you one sausage, just shut up already. *gives Renee a sausage*

;351;: *enjoys it* That was good. ..Can I please have another one?

;159;: *facepalms*

*15 minutes of begging later*

;159;: *has given Renee all of the sausages* Ugh. Well, that’s it for them. I’ll see if I can get some of Cook’s mystery meat or something. Gators can’t be that picky. *walks towards Cook’s kitchen*

;351;: That’s a pretty nice bike. Can I have it?

;159;: Oh no.

*much later*

;159;: *is sweating, and looking incredibly exasperated* All right, kid. You’ve taken my bike. You’ve taken my sausages. You’ve taken my camera. Is there anything else you could possibly ask from me?

;351;: Can I please-

;159;: Gaaahh! No! No more! Take my wallet! Take my change! Take the damn keys to my damn luxury trailer, but please, for the love of all that is good, leave me alone!!! *tosses everything he has on hand to Renee, and gives her his keys to his trailer, and drops in a heap on the ground*

;351;: *walks off, satisfied*

Confessionals: ;159;: It was hard enough keeping from caving just to make sure I seem like the mean guy! Refusing something from that kid is a guaranteed way to wish for your ears to get sawn off! I just couldn’t take it anymore! She was just so damn incessant!!! *faints*

;334;: Okay, good, Trixie, just hold it steady.

;425;: Are you sure this is the direction you want to take your video?

;334;: Yes. I want a musical number starring myself and several adorable woodland creatures. It’s a classic.

;425;: I’m not sure I’m comfortable around animals after that incident in the second challenge…

;334;: Relax, Trixie, my graceful charm and soothing melodies will soothe their savagery. And besides, some of the animals featured in the videos will be bunny rabbits, so you can film them for your own video later.

;425;: Okay. *holds up the camera* So are we going to try and find the animals?

;334;: Just get some close up takes of me singing first, we’ll get to them later.

;425;: *presses the rec button on the camera*

;334;: *starts to sing* Hang on, what’s that background noise? *heads off in the direction of the sound*

;425;: *looks in the camera* We seem to be getting less sun here too.

;478;: *is practicing chords on her guitar* I've seen fire and I've seen rain
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end

;334;: Hey, could you move your act somewhere else?

;478;: What? Oh, deary me, I’m probably drowning out your video with my singing. And I bet the raincloud I was summoning probably got in the way of your sunlight too. Oh, gracious, I apologize. *gets up to go*

;334;: Oh, it’s not that I don’t like your singing. I actually find your music rather delightful.

;478;: You do? It’s a pleasure to be appreciated. How’s about I clear the weather for you? *strums her guitar* Here comes the sun *plays some chords* Here comes the sun, and I say… It’s all right. *plays a little rift, which causes the clouds to clear*

;334;: *looks very pleased with the music* Thank you. You know, you really know how to play. *walks back to her spot with Trixie*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.