• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando Payne

Yeah, I also just realised that my character and Mikhail (?) could bond over Mafia times. (Seeing as his Grandfather was working for the mob.)

The Meddler

Never Forget
I might not be as nice as DJ, but at first I was disappointed. As time went on, there were quite a few gems but one trend I noticed that I disliked was having a former contestant in your audition to talk about your new character. Instead of a new character's audition, it looks more like a way for their former contestant to be funny(Rob for example, stole the scene from whoever Waterpokes was trying to nominate.)

Also, I agree, MamaZ should've been able to get in instead that whatshisface guy with no personality that was in the audition.

I'm also glad there aren't any standout villains, cause standout villains are terrible(Sunshine, Crabaha) but developed villains are loads better.

Armando Payne

I also re-read my former characters for last season and my God Trucy didn't fit in at all, I have no idea what I was doing trying to fit a whatever she was into the game. I mean I guess she could fit in like Secret House or Big Brother but in this game she just did not fit, stood out like a shore thumb.

Enjolras

Master of the House
I'm starting to realize how bad my nom was. i'll be mildly surprised if it gets in.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;251;: Poke Drama Island! A game where twenty-two fired-up, determined campers arrive to duke it out in outrageous challenges in an attempt to obtain the prize of small fortune and the super prestigious title of champion which only one player may receive. With five dramatic seasons behind us, a new dawn was soon to come over an all-new batch of guests to the dangerous, thrill-filled island where the unexpected was to be expected. The welcome wagon rolled out for the new crew:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;251;: Travis was your man if you needed loot to be collected. Could he also steal the hearts of the show’s audience?

;327;: *checks his mail* I’ve made into Poke Drama Island? That’s awesome! Hmm, the neighbour ordered a new wallet… *pockets the package and goes off*

;251;: Hurricane was a wannabe fighter with all the bravado, but none of the tenacity. Was he up for the challenge of seeing the full Poke Drama experience through without running out of stamina?

;338;: *appears at Hurricane’s door* You’ve both made it in.

;148;: We did? That’s great!

:567:: Yeah!!! *leaps out of the wrestling ring in his garage and starts gleefully punching his punching bag, but starts looking tired* …Oh, that’s it. *stops punching, and gets sent sailing offscreen by his punching bag*

;148;: *cringes as a crash is heard*

;251;: Mug would be joining along as the eevee family representitive no complete PDI season was without. Coming from more than one master race, Mug was sure to find this an adventure she would get far in.

;133;: *appears on webcam with a face mask on and curlers in her fur* I’ve made it into Poke Drama Island? That’s awesome! Wait… “we are currently recording feed from your webcam to document your reaction”? What?!? *destroys her webcam with a katana*

;251;: Erin had more spunk and ‘tude than could possibly be contained. Would the competition be left in the dirt, or would she find herself won over by a bigger winner?

;427;: *is walking with her friends when she gets a text* Wait, let me answer this. *opens phone and reads the message* I’m in! I’ve made it into PDI guys!!! This is so exciting!!!!! *does a frontflip and glomps one of her friends really hard*

;343;: *nearly suffocates*

;251;: Copper was a guy with a crooked past wanting to start anew. Could the dehumanizing temptations of fame and cash possibly help him go straight?

:505:: *is putting flowers next to his girlfriend’s hospital bed*

Intercom voice: Mr. Rob N. Banks, please report to the waiting room, Poke Drama Island has requested your presence.

:505:: I have to go, my dear. *kisses his girlfriend, and goes out the door*

;251;: Princess Majesty was enough of a problem that she was sent away just to give her palace a break. Could the other campers handle this royal dame of disaster?

;205;: *is at the castle* Our host has agreed to your proposition.

;053;: Good. Here’s our advance payment. *hands the intern bags of gold* Get it ready!

*a crane puts four boards around Majesty’s bed and loads it into a high-security truck with a hazard warning on it*

;053;: *stirs in her sleep slightly*

;205;: *is hit by a thunderbolt and drops dead*

;053;: *cringes*

;251;: Ralph just wanted a place to be safe. …Poor fella.

Filmer: He’s over there, get the microphone. *drives towards Ralph*

:506:: What? Oh no! They’ve found me! Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Filmer: We’re from PDI! You’ve been accepted!

Other filmer: I don’t think he can hear you.

:506:: *is running from the van in a blind panic*

Filmer: *makes an acceptance letter into a paper airplane and throws it at Ralph*

:506:: *is hit in the face* Waugh, missiles!!! ...Hey, I’ve made it in.

;251;: Mercury Richards was a media cynic who had no interest in the biz whatsoever. Would this fish out of water find her footing and make it through, or would the Man behind the Screen prove harder to please than she expected?

;303;: *rings doorbell*

;132;: *answers the door* I… I made it? You’re calling me to PDI?

;303;: No. We’re calling her. *points to Mercury*

;132;: W-what?

:648:: What?!?

;251;: Amber beared the unique distinction of actually being wilder than anything on the face of Wawanaqua. Would raw, savage killer instincts be enough to take her to the finale?

;115;: Now, be cae’ful. We a’ treading into the territory of some of the moest daengeerous creatures on this soide of the continent.

;428;: Ulp… Ok.

;115;: *cuts through some brush, revealing a snake* Be veery caereful. This is the veery rare copperback voiper. It’s extremely daengeerous.

:636:: *bursts through the brush and starts mauling the snake*

;115;: Run! This is the most daengeerous creature in this forest! *begins to get mauled* Aaah!!

;428;: Uhh, I’ve come to tell you, you’ve made it into Poke Drama Island!

:636:: *finishes mauling the wilderness guide, and starts on the intern* Excellent.

;428;: *is mauled to death offscreen*

;251;: Victory might have been in Gracidea’s blood, being the cousin of a top-competitor. But was he doomed to be in the constant shadow of his successful relative?

Filmer: You’ve made it in, Gracidea, please tell us something. *holds up microphone*

;492;: I’ve… I’ve made it? I-

;420;: *pops up in front of Gracie* Oh my gosh, I’m on TV! Sprites! If you’re watching this, know I’m still your most giantest colossal fan in the history of fandoms in all the entire universe and in all of every other universe in existence or that possibly exists!!!!

;251;: Then we had Wrex. Possibly the biggest fan of PDI in the season’s cast. But would he be so big on a hands-on experience?

;297;: *is shown on a webcam checking the PDI website* Hmm, leakings from the official cast confirmation of PDI season 6… *scrolls down the list* Wait… That’s… Me? Nooooooooooooooo!!!

;327;: You made it? This is perfect!!!

;297;: *collapses head on keyboard*

;251;: Jojo was sent to find a better influence than his crooked old man. Would the sleazy hosts and cast of a ruthless reality show be the right step in bringing him in a better direction?

:581:: *has led Jojo into a hallway with a blindfold* You ready? *takes off the blindfold* Surprise!

Filmer: Congratulations, Jojo, you’ve been accepted into Poke Drama Island!

:559:: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I made it!!!!! I mean- *starts talking in a gruff voice* Time to shank all dem hos on dat dere island.

;251;: Along to spice up the place was Elizabeth, the resident accident of nature. Could she prove to be a bigger misfit than the rest, and maybe even a bigger winner?

;034;: *is sitting in a library reading a book when the camera approaches her*

Filmer: Your Poke Drama Island application has just been accepted.

;034;: *gets out whip* It’s showtime.

;251;: Lionel also needed to expand his very deprived social life. Would anyone on the island be up for the task of replacing a garnishing as his bestie?

;083;: *answers his doorbell*

Filmer: You’re in PDI’s cast!

;083;: Hooray!! This is wonderful! Larry, say something to the camera! *holds Larry up to the microphone*

Larry: …….

Filmer: Ok, well, see you. *prepares to leave*

;083;: Wait, Larry’s not done. *grabs the microphone, keeping the filmer from leaving*

Larry: ………………

;251;: June was on the sensitive side for competition. Could she handle the pressure and make it out on top?

;222;: Uh, taxi! *manages to hail a taxi and get into it*

Driver: Where’d you like a ride to, ma’am?

;222;: Uhh, I need to go to…

Driver: How about a ride to fame, because you’ve made it into Poke Drama Island!!! *makes lights flash and confetti rain in the taxi*

;222;: What the- Waugh!!! *starts smashing parts of the taxi in shock*

Driver: Uh, please calm down, miss- *tries putting an arm on June’s shoulder to calm her*

;222;: *whacks the driver into the windshield with her antler, causing the taxi’s horn to go off*

;251;: The Agency Wizard had a history of making happy marriages of man and his money. Would karma bring him fortune of his own?

:532:: *is on his office phone in an office* Hey, big man, I’m tellin’ ya, my client will not disappoint! He’s in! Splendido! *takes other call on his giant cell phone* Hey, me? Yeah, it’s me. I’ve managed to make you a big connection. I’ve just cinched you a spot on Poke Drama Island. Go out there and make yourself some bucks! *turns to other phone* Thanks, me, you never fail to get a guy on board! *turns to other phone* I am the best of the best!

;251;: With her knack for scheming, Laura was probably the most prepared camper. But would she be ready for the surprises this island had in store?

:541:: *arrives on the island* Now to initiate my examination of the island’s topography to locate any potential advantages it will hold in my plans. *ventures off the boat onto the island carrying a dozen blueprints*

;251;: Epifanio had a noggin full of knowledge about lots of things. But would he find any one of them useful in the actual fray?

;007;: *arrives onto the docks* Vedui' Tolea' Fuin! My conquest of this island has begun! *swings medieval-style mace, but accidentally smashes his face with it* Owie…

;251;: Ellie had tons of confidence and was a team player, sure to get ahead. But did she have any idea what she was doing?

:502:: *looks at some other campers from down the dock* My formidable alliance in the making.

;251;: Child of a pair of deadly dragons, Lily was clearly a force to be reckoned with. The biggest challenge ahead of her was proving she wasn’t a threat.

:567:: *steps off of the boat* Welcome to the island the fighter of the century!!

;327;: You mean that dragon behind you?

;148; & :567:: *sigh*

;251;: Artemis had all the vigor of a loaded pistol, and all manner of danger had been brought to its knees before her. But was the wrath of the seven seas any preperation for the perils brought forth by Lake Wawanaqua?

:553:: *arrives on the docks in a boat, cutlass drawn* Ye scallywags best be prepared for a tempest a-brewin’ because I’m here to blow ye down! *leaps onto the dock, swinging cutlass*

;251;: Hershey’s pluck had recently cost him his leg. Was he ready for the pressure of competition to take a new piece out of him?

;026;: *steps out onto the dock* Well, hello there, island! *robotic leg malfunctions and kicks his suitcase into the distance* My tea! Oh, goldurnit! *stomps the ground in irritation, but smashes his robotic legs between the slats of the dock, getting it stuck* Uh-oh…

;251;: Twenty two new strangers to stardom, some in the zone to face the heat of competition, some out of place as a man-eating freshwater shark out of its lake. Who would hit it off and become the next big thing, who would take a walk down the dock and back into obscurity? Find out while watching the thrilling series of events on this season of Poke. Drama. Island!!!!

;251;: Welcome, my new campers! I suspect you’ve all had a pleasant journey to your new home away from home.

;222;: I had to hitchhike here because the taxi broke down.

;251;: Yeah, that was a recycled taxi from Pokemon Military School, I actually had to place a pretty high bid to be able to use it, so thanks for getting it totalled, I guess.

;222;: *shifts eyes away icily*

;251;: I take it you’ve all taken this time to get accustomed to each others’ presence…

:506: *is backing away from Amber* Niiiice, burny buggy…

:636:: *snarls*

;251;: And to your surroundings…

;007;: *is wheezing* I think there’s a fungus on this island whose spores I’m allergic to. *takes a breath with inhaler*

;251;: And the accomodations…

;053;: *is lying in her canopy bed*

;232;: *tries to lift Majesty off the bed and into a cabin bed, but gets frozen solid*

;251;: Our wildlife…

;143;: *lumbers towards Jojo, growling*

:559:: *notices the bear eyeing his candy bar* Come at me for it, bro. *puffs chest out*

;143;: *looks intimidated and lumbers off*

:559:: I showed him. *has the yeti’s shadow cast over him* Ulp…

;251;: …And your personal venting space.

Confessionals: ;492;: *is seen from behind a spider web* I’d say things are off to a pretty good start… …Yeah, I think I’m going to leave the lens alone. *spider big enough to cover the whole screen appears in front of the camera*

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything

;251;: I hope you’re all used to this place because those of you who aren’t going to blow it right away are going to be here a pretty long time.

;297;: *is typing on his computer* This stupid island hardly has wifi. Can we just get to the part where we’re in teams already?

;251;: *whips out a dodgeball* Think fast! *hurls it at Wrex*

;297;: *is slugged with the ball* @_@

;251;: Interesting… *takes the ball again and throws it at Laura* Catch, dudette.

:541:: Challenges before team assortment? This wasn’t something I prepared for… *tries adjusting blueprints, but the ball goes over her head while she’s drawing on them*

;251;: Not much so far… *throws the ball at Ellie*

:502:: *catches it without much effort*

;251;: Now there’s the spirit of a winner.

:502:: *smiles*

;251;: *throws the ball at Lily*

;148;: *catches it with her tail easily*

;251;: Looks like the best so far.

:502:: *turns to Lily* That’s a killer arm you’ve got there. Could be useful.

;148;: *doesn’t respond*

:502:: Sorry, tail, whatever.

;148;: *says nothing*

:502:: Hmm.

:567:: Ooh, throw to me, Sprites! I can catch this!

;251;: *lobs Hurricane up high*

:567:: *jumps to catch the ball but hits a tree branch* @_@ *misses the ball*

;251;: Hey, Ralphie! You gonna get the ball? *shakes the ball at Ralph*

:506:: *tail starts wagging* Oh yes! Yes, I get the ball! Throw the ball, throw it, throw it!!

;251;: *fakes a throw*

:506:: *runs off, barking*

;251;: *throws the ball, which Ralph misses* Sucker. Now, who’s up next?

;026;: I’ll catch that there ball. *catches the ball*

;427;: *makes an energetic leap and catches the ball*

:505:: *almost catches the ball, but trips*

;133;: *is tossed the ball, but realizes she’s already holding the Sensei* Wait, I’m not ready- *ball flies over her head* Drat.

;327;: *goes long, catching the ball, then blunders into the woods, then comes back* I caught it, but I dropped it somewhere in that bidoof nest. *secretly stashes the ball behind him*

;251;: *rolls eyes* Good thing I had a spare. *gets out another ball and starts throwing it*

;222;: Whoa! *misses the ball*

:553:: *catches the ball*

;083;: *misses the ball, which lands next to Larry* Nice catch, Larry!

;492;: Uh-oh! *ducks from the ball*

;053;: *ball flies over her head as she sleeps*

;007;: I channel the all-seeing power of the Jedi to guide my coordinatio- *misses the ball, which bounces off a tree and pummells him in the back of the head* Owie again…

:648:: *catches the ball* So I could catch a ball? That’s enough to impress you?

:532:: *is on his phone* This is a once in a lifetime chance to work with him! You’re not gonna want to let this go by! *ball flies by him*

:559:: *misses the ball*

;034;: *misses the ball*

:636:: *pounces on the ball in midair, slams it to the ground, and starts to maul it*

;251;: …O-kay, enthusiasm is always useful, but… Ehh, whatever.

Confessionals: :636:: *devours the spider ruthlessly, smashing the camera*

;251;: All right, my first test is complete. Everyone who caught the ball, move on this side. Everyone who didn’t catch the ball, move on the other side.

*campers separate*

;251;: Hey, webfoot, you’re with them.

;083;: But Larry caught the ball!

;251;: *rolls eyes* I don’t have time to argue here, just get with those guys.

;083;: *hangs head and waddles over to the other side*

;251;: Now, dudes and dudettes who caught the ball: Your side will be playing as a team for a considerable portion of the game. From now on, you will be known as… The Shrieking Sandshrews. *holds out a flag with a logo*

Confessionals: :553:: Jolly Roger that landlubber of a rat’s not. I’ll be sure to bring the extra menace I’ve got te to make up for this yellowbellied emblem of ours.

;251;: And all of you who didn’t catch the ball, you will as forth be known as… *holds out another flag* The Vicious Carvanha. Kind of ironic when you think about it.

:541:: This is completely biased! How can fair play happen if you based who was on what side on skill?

:636:: Fairness is a foolish idea created by the weak. Only those strong enough to survive should have the right to!

;251;: Well, there were more sucky campers than good ones, so I guess I’ll have to migrate a few of you to make a balance…

:541:: Migrate me! Let me be with the abled!

;083;: I should be on there! Larry caught the ball!

;251;: Fastest one to get me a latte wins.

:532:: *runs off and comes back with a fresh latte*

;251;: *sips the latte, looking pleased* You’re a shrew now.

:541:: But- but…

;251;: Okay, first who can beat one of the Shrieking Sandshrews in armwrestling gets to be one of them.

:567:: *goes up to Lily and armwrestles with her tail*

;148;: *loses*

:567:: *whispers to Lily* Thanks for giving me that one.

;148;: I came here to watch your back. *moves back to the Sandshrews’ side with Hurricane*

:541:: Why are you fixing the game in their favour? You’re deciding who we give away by skill!

;251;: All right, fine. I’ll do your team a favour by relieving them of you.

:541:: *goes to the Sandshrews’ side, looking satisfied*

Confessionals: :541:: Complaining has proved useful in certain scenarios. It was a possible fluke. I’d better update my plans to keep from drawing this much attention. *continues to fiddle with blueprints*

:648:: *is updating iPod* Good, can we get to the part where we can eat? I haven’t had a bite all day.

;251;: Hang on. I think there’s a pretty big gender imbalance. I tend to like to have even levels of testosterone and estrogen, so the Sandshrews are going to have to swap a her for a him.

;327;: I vote we switch Laura back to the other team.

:541:: *looks irritated*

;327;: Hey, why should you leech off our successes? I say we trade her for a real player, like him. *points to Elizabeth*

;034;: I’ll have you know I am female.

;427;: I have not been ogling a girl’s muscles for fifteen minutes! …I mean, uh, I’m pretty sure if you were you’d be blue.

;251;: I know you guys are enjoying your little chit chat and all, but we’d better wrap this up. I don’t think Wrex’s butt was designed to survive not being on a chair this long. Amber’s with the Carvanhas, Gracidea’s with the Sandshrews. Done.

;492;: Uhh, excuse me, Sprites, but I’d rather you didn’t call me a boy.

;251;: When I let you in, there was an open spot for a male camper. Either you stick with the Sandshrews, or you get on the boat back home and I tell the convict with anger management issues who signed up here I withdrew my decline.

;492;: Fine, I’ll stay on this team. But I’d really prefer if you guys referred to me as a “she”, ok?

;327;: Sounds fine by me, I can never tell the genders of legendaries anyway.

;251;: *has finished powdering forehead* Hey, we’re not all emasculate.

Confessionals: :502:: Well, there goes a strong potential female ally. *sighs* Well, I’ve still got quite a few girls to choose from. I can form a pretty decent posse from this team.

;251;: I think it’s high time I herded everyone into the mess hall. Follow me, dudes.

:532:: *is still on his phone* Gimme the connection you want! Don’t ask me what I can do! I can get you on Buffalo, Red Skins, Steamrollers! The sky’s the limit!

;251;: *leans in towards Wizard* Hey, dude, can you get to hooking me up with those major ceremony gigs I told you about in my acceptance call?

octoboy

I Crush Everything

;062;: *ladels glop out from a big pot onto Lionel’s plate*

;251;: Welcome, campers, to the mess hall. This will be where you get your eatings served by our faithful Cook.

;083;: *eyes the glop* How long has this stuff been left to sit?

;062;: I don’t let anything go to waste. *ladels out some glop to Mug* I’ve been saving leftovers since the first season. Most of these campers seem to leave a lot of their meals behind for some reason. Keeps a good stock. *ladels out some glop to Copper*

:636:: If you ask me, it’s not fresh if it hasn’t been breathing more than six minutes ago.

:505:: *notices his food twitch* I think this is your kind of fresh. *hands Amber the plate and a fork*

:636:: Handling food with these foolish tools is such a waste. *throws the fork away and starts messily devouring the contents of her plate on the floor with just her mouth*

;251;: *goes over to Cook* Ready for round six?

;062;: Just looking at that hariyama’s gut’s making me tired already. This season’s gonna be a mean one. But at least you didn’t accept that other so-called general who auditioned, right?

;251;: Sorry, man, I let him in.

;062;: You WHAT?!?

;251;: Psyche!!! *grins*

;062;: Son of a-

;251;: What were you saying?

;062;: I said… Unova!

;251;: Huh?

;062;: How in the flip did you get almost half of this season’s cast visas to come here all the way from Unova?

;251;: Hey, dealing with legal issues is what I pay my lawyers to do. I’ve got better stuff to do with my time.

;062;: Like write the two-dozen paychecks to me you’re still behind on?

;251;: They’re written, the intern I told to give them to you must’ve just screwed up the delivery. I think I saw him drop them into the creek where they got eaten by the whiscash.

;062;: *sighs*

;026;: *is still struggling to get the pieces of the dock’s slats off his robotic leg* This competition oughta be a cinch. I’ve faced much tougher things than killer beavers.

:553:: How much can a lad who’s name’s a piece of candy’s mettle be worth? Ye seem like easy pickin’s for da plank, if y’ask me. Ye’ve been attractin’ planks already. *gestures to the slats still stuck on Hershey’s leg*

;427;: I’d say he’s got what it takes. He must’ve lost that leg of his in some gristly fight. I’d like a kiss from this piece of candy anytime. *swoons*

:553:: That amputation be nothing. My old man’s first matey was a swashbuckler with a whale ivory leg called Smith! He could leave the very kraken’s tentacles a-knockin’.

;026;: Can’t say he sounds like the best brain callin’ his leg Smith. This beaut’s title is Dilly Josh the 3rd! *after much tugging, yanks the slats off his leg, sending them flying at Ralph*

:506:: *the slats hit his garbage can lid* Waugh!!! *dashes off in a panic*

;083;: *looks at Hershey’s leg* Larry thinks your leg looks more like a Devvy Joe.

:553:: Ol’ Smith never wasted his time giving sentimental names to legs! Or vegetables for that matter.

;441;: Awk! Vegetables!!!

;251;: *is outside* What sort of chaos will this newly introduced cast bring to the screen? Be prepared from some crazy drama and exciting twists here in Poke. Drama. Island!!!

You can state your opinions and stuff and RP a bit if you want, but do so within limits. No more than 3 posts.

Last edited:
;026; Can’t say he sounds like the best brain callin’ his leg Smith. This beaut’s title is Dilly Josh the 3rd! *after much tugging, yanks the slats off his leg, sending them flying at Ralph*
Oh Octo xD

This season looks like an interesting one to say the least. Can already tell some Mary Sues and possible rivalries/alliances. This season'll be awesome.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Wow, June actually made the cast. I guess that audition was better than I thought :D

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Sad that Mikhail and Ross missed the signups but oh well...least Ross was referenced and I am glad Laura made it.

Not sure if this'll be a good season but I like Laura very well.

Armando Payne

Love the fact how my character's my character's agent. Also it be strange to see my character interact with Amber and Ralph. (Just for the amusement of Amber and Ralph doing sports without devouring someone alive/ chasing their own tail before sleeping.)

Waterpokes

So Wrex made it, which is interesting.

Octo, I do hope you include some MomaZ/Wrex action. You didn't forget that MomaZ always keeps her eyes on her son, right? There is a reason her favourite song is "Every Breath You Take". It's a large part of Wrex's character, that his mother is always watching what he does and always gives an opinion on what he does.

Anyway, I think this season will be good. Octo has proven himself to write better story-arcs for each season that goes, and I hope he won't stop this season.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
So Wrex made it, which is interesting.

Octo, I do hope you include some MomaZ/Wrex action. You didn't forget that MomaZ always keeps her eyes on her son, right? There is a reason her favourite song is "Every Breath You Take". It's a large part of Wrex's character, that his mother is always watching what he does and always gives an opinion on what he does.

Anyway, I think this season will be good. Octo has proven himself to write better story-arcs for each season that goes, and I hope he won't stop this season.

The thing is...Wrex's mother is a Spinda which is what Travis is...that could make it confusing...

Armando Payne

The thing is...Wrex's mother is a Spinda which is what Travis is...that could make it confusing...

SPOILERS: Travis is Wrex's mother all along. Or Grandson, I'm not entirely sure of how the logistics of genetics works.

budderytorterra7

Grass Type Trainer
Yes! One of my characters made it in! I can't wait for this season! I used to read poke drama island, but now that I have a serebii account, I entered and Jojo made it! I didn't expect for my castform to get in. She wasn't much of an "original" character. I can't wait for this season.

Armando Payne

OK, so my biggest accomplishment for AW would for it to finish in the top 10 of this season's rankings when The Meddler goes to rank it 5 years from now when this season finally ends. Second biggest accomplishment would be if it somehow managed to win it. (It's probably the one I've put least thought into out of all the characters I've entered throughout the seasons.)

CuriousHeartless

I already knew Gracidea made it, but I'm honestly surprised Majesty made it. I literally intended her as someone who wouldn't last long, but would cause destruction. I wasn't expecting her to make it in the end. I like the portrayal of all three of my characters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.