• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke Drama Island! (Pokemon Castaway V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousHeartless

I've noticed few votes so far have mentioned mistakes the campers have made to warrant votes.

Now you know how I feel. Really, I've given up voting because things always seem to take a turn for the pointless. Still good writing and I actually like you twisting things with this elimination.

The Meddler

Never Forget
By the looks of Mystery of the Reaper, today is a day for stalling posts.

Basically, it's been real busy lately. If it isn't a grandmother's birthday, it's a sister's. And brainfart isn't helping things too much. There will be less stuff keeping me busy after August starts, so I'll try to make sure to move on with this thing by then.

No, take all the time in the world. Please. It makes me feel better about MOTR. *gets dragged away by The Reaper*

Concerning last elimination's surprising twist, how do you think this will get resolved in the upcoming episode?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Well, I wish I had better news than this, but I have a wedding I'm going to, so PDI might take a bit longer. Good news is I've made some progress in this one. But I'll probably have no chance to do any more until I'm back from this, as it's an overnighter.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I don't know what InnerDesign meant, but anyway, I've been having a bit of trouble finding time to finish this episode. I've been in a bit of a brainfart moment for a bit, so sorry to say, this might take a bit longer.

Waterpokes

I finally read all three episodes, and it has been as good as ever.

Bump by the way. And continue making these Octo. Great job. Appreciate it.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
No it is not. I happen to have a wedding to go to tomorrow, but I hope to get back to this after that.

The wheels may be rusty, but I haven't given up on moving this on' wagon ahead just yet.

budderytorterra7

Grass Type Trainer
I haven't posted here in a while. Well it's good to know that it's not cancelled.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Really wish I had better news than this, but

X_X

Basically, I'm busy a lot more often than I have been in a while so my bad case of brainfart is worsening due to my usually being tired when I want to write for PDI. I still haven't given up on this game, but I right now can't give any reassurance that an update is on the way. I can now just hope I'll get over it soon. Maybe people discussing how the story is going might get the ball rolling again. I hate to be a nag, but I do observe that a silent audience tends to be a creativity killer for me.

So just wish me luck that I can get back on this horse, because I really do want to.

Get on that horse Octo, ride it into the sunset!!!!!

I might have to reread this season, cause I honestly don't remember much :p
I do wonder if Hershey will ever meet his dream engineer?

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
I'm new but... OCTO! Hurry up!pleez post the next one D:

innerDesign

Good it's been so long since I've posted here or even anywhere and I have to say octo that maybe you should do a rodio to get back on the horse XD It's an idea and would be very interesting

224Octillery_zps43b0b866.png

But seriously to get this thread a little more active.

Is there anything from survivor/Big Brother/TDI/other thing you'd like to see (game mechanic wise) in coming seasons?
Personally I'd love a Redemption Island thing to be introduced in future seasons, it could allow the losers to get a second chance and possibly expand their plots without returning them later in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.