1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Poke Shop looking for HA, Apricorn Mons

Discussion in '8th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by ok boomer, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:48 AM.

1. ok boomer

ok boomer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hi fam,

here some pokes i've got to offer.

What I am looking for the most atm:
    Ditto(Timid and Modest) 4-6 IV

I'm looking for mainly pokemons in apricorn, dream or beast balls and HA.
    Also I'm looking for 6, 5 iv dittos and apricorn, dream and beast balls.

I did not bother to teach them egg moves since they can learn it from TRs I think.
    If I am wrong let me know what egg moves you want on them and I will see what i can do

Following Pokemon with HAs i dont want unless they are in a apricorn, beast or dream ball:
    • solosis
    • koffing
    • sizzlipede
    • Pincurchin
    • Vulpix
    • Mr Mime
    • Duraldon
    • Shellder
    • Cufant
    • Indeedee
    • Silicobra
    • Mareanie
    • Gothita
    • Charmander
    • Riolu
    • Hippotas
    • durandal
    Of course I can breed them if interested.
    If not mentioned I will assumed the trades will be breedject for breedject.

Happy Trading!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019 at 5:36 PM
  2. Connor™

Connor™ Showstopper

Are you looking specifically for the combination of HA and Apriball, or would offering just HA Pokemon be acceptable? There are a few things here I am interested in but I don't think any of my HA Pokemon are in special balls.

If just HA, what specifically are you looking for?

3. ok boomer

both in one would be pretty cool, but either one is fine. Im looking for any HA i dont have already. Since im not finished with my list yet, just offer any HA you have and Ill let you know

4. Connor™

Connor™ Showstopper

Silicobra, Wooper, Dewpider, Clobbopus, Hattena, Eevee, Applin, G Farfetch'd, Indeedee, G Corsola, Snom, Pinchurchin, Rookidee, Drilbur, Tyrogue, Charmander, Pichu, Hippopotas, G Zigzagoon, Vulpix, Corphish, Krabby, Minccino, Bunnelby, Gothita, Falinks, Passimian, Milcery, Ralts, Dreepy, Duraludon and Darumaka is my existing roster of HA Pokemon.

I realise there is some overlap with what you are offering already but I figured I'd give the exhaustive list just so I have it wrote down somewhere accessible.

5. ok boomer

I need these priority in that order:
    Milcery, Indeedee, , Pinchurchin , Gothita, Hattena, Silicobra, Duraludon, Falinks, Vulpix, Ralts,
    Wooper, Clobbopus, Drilbur, Tyrogue, Corphish, Krabby, Minccino, Bunnelby

6. Connor™

Connor™ Showstopper

Alright, would you like 2:1 since none of them are IV bred? I'd be more than happy with that.

I'm interested in Modest Sinistea, Adamant Eiscue with Belly Drum + Icicle Crash (I'd be willing to trade 3 HA for this due to the extra hassle) and Careful Inkay.

7. durza613

durza613 Member

hi!

I have some Pokemon which HA. They are Darumaka, Sizzlipede, Silicobra, Indeedee, Cuffant and Rookidee. If you are interested I would like a HA Farfetchd

8. ok boomer

what is a cuffant? google didnt help me.

EDIT: never mind ^^ i take a cufant for farfetch

9. durza613

durza613 Member

great! If you are online we can trade now ;)

10. RDEagle327

RDEagle327 Active Member

Would you do HA Falinks for the Farfetch'd? Its not in a special ball though

11. ok boomer

@rde
    Yes can you trade soon?

12. RDEagle327

RDEagle327 Active Member

Yeah, just need to cook you an egg, lol 5 minutes tops, i'll let you know

13. kc555

kc555 Member

hello, I have HA corsola in both a moon ball and a dream ball, and regular ponyta in a love ball.

I also can also breed mimikyu in a beast ball, HA mareanie in a net ball and HA hatenna in a repeat ball, if you give me a few minutes.

I am am willing to trade two of the above for sinistea and HA farfetch’d.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 12:46 AM
  14. ok boomer

Hi, the only one of interest would be HA corsola in a dream ball. if the hatenna is IV bred decently (does not have to be perfect) i take that aswell.

Be aware that sinistea has no HA

15. unresponsive

unresponsive still in a dream, skin eater

larvitar in beast ball for my clefairy in moon ball? nothing special about it, no ivs or HA. :(

16. Sudoku

Sudoku ~Apriball Collector~

Hi there! I have a HA applin in a level ball! I think i have some that are 4IV. If not i can breed one out for you. Ive also got a snom in a love ball with HA and eggmoves i can breed out. Ive also got a friend ball cottonee, eevee, and honedge. and a love ball eevee.

Interested in Sinistea, Farfetch'd, Eiscue, and Milcery.

Do i have anything you are interested in? I will have to hatch a few if you do as I only have Applin on hand atm. Let me know! :)

17. ok boomer

I am sorry I think i mistook axim, which is in a beast ball for larvitar ^^'. but i am definetly interested

18. kc555

kc555 Member

The hatenna is modest with almost perfect ivs:
    30-31-31-31-31-XX

Im only interested in the pokéball for the sinistea, so no HA is fine.

19. unresponsive

unresponsive still in a dream, skin eater

yeah axim is cool with me too! give me around 10 minutes to get a clefairy ready.

20. ok boomer

It is 2am at my place, lets do the trades tomorrow:
    @kc555 are we trading fully IVd pokemon or breedjects for breedjects
    @Sudoku im defnitely interested! I will let you know tomorrow what i want