• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Boomers Breeders Paradise, Taking Orders for 5IV competetive Pokes (Updated as of 2020-01-26)

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
It is 2am at my place, lets do the trades tomorrow:
@kc555 are we trading fully IVd pokemon or breedjects for breedjects
@Sudoku im defnitely interested! I will let you know tomorrow what i want
Sounds good! I'll be here probably around the same time. :) I'll check early tomorrow afternoon too before my class :3 Lol.
Time zone is MST or GMT +7 (i think)

kc555

@ok boomer I am fine with breedjects for breedjects. I am only interested in the pokéball and HA.

I will be able to trade tomorrow at an earlier time, about two or three hours earlier.

Last edited:

ok boomer

Im gonna be on between 20:00-24:00 CET. Pls pm me a specifice time you wanna meet up for trade. If you cant make it in these time intervall propose a time you can make it.

@kc555
For the record:
Your dream ball corsola (HA) and HA hatenna for my farfetch HA level ball and moonball sinistea

@Sudoku
Im interested in your friend cottonee, friend eevee, friend honedge and level ball applin HA. Does trading 4 for 4 work for you?

@unresponsive
for the record:
Your clefairy dreamball for my axim beast ball

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
Im gonna be on between 20:00-24:00 CET. Pls pm me a specifice time you wanna meet up for trade. If you cant make it in these time intervall propose a time you can make it.

@Sudoku
Im interested in your friend cottonee, friend eevee, friend honedge and level ball applin HA. Does trading 4 for 4 work for you?
Works for me! I should be able to trade in that time frame. Probably 23:00 CET? Maybe 22:00.
I'll have to hatch out those 3 for you.
To clarify, level ball farfetch'd, dream ball milcery, moon ball sinistea and love ball eiscue.

I also got a love ball corsola HA in suprise trades last night. If that interests you i would trade one for dream ball goomy. :)

RDEagle327

I have Frillish in a Moon ball, I'd like a Dreepy if its ok.

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
thanks so much. while we are both online, are you interested in aqua ring beast ball Cramorant? it is a breedject so it has 4 IVS and a random nature. I would like a male breedject larvitar and the ball doesn’t matter.

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
definitely, I’ll be actively checking the thread or pm for the next three hours.

Rested

•Morpeko in Loveball for togepi ?
• Feebas in Lure Ball for lapras ?
• ferroseed in a heavyball for beastball axew ?
• ponyta in a moonball for goodra?
• HA Hatenna in a dreamball for HA darumaka?