• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke stop and shop

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Merry Chirstmas Everyone

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
bump to the top

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
see i got these a while back before i knew what that was and i dont believe they are i do need to update the list though

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
shop has been updated

Celtic Origins

Intrested in Carlita's Hydregion Timid nature UT offering shiny flawless quirky Zorua.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Unfortunatly Rufflet is know a level 57 Braviary.
what about the lvl 1 Dratini flawless shiny adamant nature? the only reason im not wanting the zoroua is because i am getting one from someone else and forgot to update the list but i should be able to find something i am interested in and if not the dratini then what about the evee thats shiny flawless timid?

Celtic Origins

what about the lvl 1 Dratini flawless shiny adamant nature? the only reason im not wanting the zoroua is because i am getting one from someone else and forgot to update the list but i should be able to find something i am interested in and if not the dratini then what about the evee thats shiny flawless timid?

Yeah i'll trade the dratini & your not the only one who hadent an updated list so it doesnt matter.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
ok awesome and i saw in your shop that the evee was a giveaway poke ill trade you a shiny adamant aerodactyl for it if you have one you can trade

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
ok Vm me when you are headed in and i will as well i will be ready

How about your Shiny Hardy Beldum for something in my shop? The link is with Sceptile and Torterra in my Siggy.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
How about your Shiny Hardy Beldum for something in my shop? The link is with Sceptile and Torterra in my Siggy.
what is the nature stats and abilitiy of the PGL Lucario

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
bump to the top

Lucario is Careful and Justified. I got it myself, with the OT, SKY.

Okay. You accept clones? I wanna ask someone to clone it. If not, then Ill give you the orig one and Ill keep the clone. Ill just let you know when I can trade via here or VM.