• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke stop and shop

BeansNSoup97

Un Monde Sans Danger
your flawless shiny timid natured zoroua for my DWF Aerodactyl jolly and my DWF japanese eevee naughty they are clones i clone them by AR

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
your flawless shiny timid natured zoroua for my DWF Aerodactyl jolly and my DWF japanese eevee naughty they are clones i clone them by AR
sorry not interested

Raptor737

Mage of Void
how about we do it tomorrow say umm 11 30 pm est time?
I seriously can't make it then. I have to go to a different place to get my wifi and there's no way I'd be able to get there that late. I'm available from 4:40 pm-7:30 pm EST. Just pick a time that'll be best for you.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
hm then flawless shiny shinjo ruins timid giratina UT with PKRS (Ability Levitate) for your shiny flawless Zoroua?

ok deal but i am not able to trade right now because i have homework that i have to do but i should be able to trade tomorrow around this time possibly or right after 10 30 ok ill message you when i am on tomorrow and can

palkia37

pokemon breeder
will you be willing to trade lutwick with heat wave for any of the following?
Stunfisk with earth power
Turtwig with superpower
Axew with iron tail
Druddigon with iron tail
Starly with steel wing

KD73

Are you still offering a Deino with Dark Pulse and Earth Power? If you are I could breed a Male Bagon with Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse for you.

Last edited:

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Bump to top

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
Im interested in ur shiny darkrai, shiny eevee, shiny turtwig, shiny dratini and shiny aerodactyl. I have these pokemon to offer: MAY2012 Darkrai, DW Corphish, DW Swablu, DW Chatot, DW Lileep, DW Pichu, DW Slowpoke, DW Eevee, etc (have over 100 DWF, too many to listed here). Let me know if u are interested in something.

Eternalhero

Trainer/Breeder
Hi I'm interested in your Carlita's Hydregion Timid nature UT. I have two dream world females you don't have listed, they are Banette and Lickitung.

Infinity-Kaien

Celebi Trainer
I'm interested in trading for some of your event Pokemon. I'm interested in mew, celebi, shaymin and manaphy. I prefer the lower the level the better, and nature doesn't matter.

Unfortunately, I don't have much in the way of trading, as I don't have access to action replay and such. The following is the best I can offer.

Any starter gen I-III BESIDES Bulbasaur and trecko
Snivy or oshawatt
Male hidden ability DW omanyte
Female hidden ability DW ralts, riolu, igglybuff, munna, shuckle, swablu,drifloon,spritomb, smoochum and togepi.
Non gender hidden ability DW porygon, bronzor and staryu

As I said, not trying to insult you or anything but this is all I have to offer :p

Hope to hear from you soon
Regards Kira

TherianForm

King of TM87
I can do a DWF Swablu and Tropius for a DWF Gligar and Croagunk.