• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke-Swag

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
A lot of figurines and figures, a bunch of plushies, talking finger puppets, annuals, sticker albums, talking finger puppets, an unofficial Pikachu handpuppet, an unofficial squeaky keychain, Pokédexes, a Pikachu moneybox, a Pikachu roomguard (whatever happened to those things?), videos, DVDs, Pokéballs, stationery, trading cards (both kinds) and, of course, the games.

I was never suckered into the media empire, obviously.

Suicunerider

wave requiem
I have a 4-inch binder completely full of pokemon cards, an original pikachu plushie, manaphy plushie, butterfree plushie, homemade dratini plushie, pikachu-that-turns-into-a-pokeball plushie, every pre-order figurine released in america, at least six pokeball keychains (mudkip, squirtle, pikachu, palkia, darkrai, manaphy), and every trading-card league badge from the year they were doing the emerald battle fronteir (well, technically I lost one :( ).

I also used to have a pikachu keychain that squeaked and a squishy jugglypuff keychain.

Last edited:

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
Wow, I used to have a shirt of Zapdos when I was young. But I out grew it. If I ever find a cool looking one in my size I'll be sure to wear it and enjoy the ridicule I receive ^_^

I might forget some things, I'll list everything Pokemon I've ever owned. Some I have no idea where it's at.

Plush: Charmander lifesize pillow, Pikachu lifesize pillow, 16" sleeping pikachu, talking pikachu, Eevee, Mew pokedoll, Teddiursa pokedoll, Plusle pokedoll, and a fanmade Pikachu finger puppet :)

Thousands of old pokemon cards

Hundreds of figures, official and bootleg, SS Lugia is the newest addition

a ring with Mankey on it (it's AWESOME)

Pikachu t-shirt, 1st gen Pokemon sweatshirt, fanmade Pokeball earrings (shrinky dink plastic), fanmade awesome Kanto Badges charm bracelet (shrinky dink plastic)

Games: Red (English), Blue (English), Green (Japanese), Yellow (English), Gold (English), Silver (English), Gold (Japanese), Silver (Japanese), Crystal (English), Ruby (English), Sapphire (English), Emerald (English), Leaf Green (English), Fire Red (English), Pokemon Pinball [Red and Blue](English), Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, Diamond (English), Pearl (English), Platinum (English), Soul Silver (English), Heart Gold (paid in full, need to pick up at Gamestop back home), Pokemon XD, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Print Studio (Red) - old computer game

Original Manga - Electric Tale of Pikachu and the later ones

Bouncy Balls - clear with figures inside

Pokeball keychain toys
Burger King Pokemon Toys, Gold Trading Cards

Palkia And Dialga Styluses

Stickers on my fridge, and an old Sandy Lion brand Pokemon Sticker Case (Purple with Ash and Pikachu on the cover)

That's about all I can remember at the moment.

Pokemon bed sheets

xANGELx

xANGELx
Ive got 16 pokemon plushies, over 5000 cards (and I'm still collecting), all the games from red and blue to having HG and SS already pre-ordered and paid for, Ive got a pokemon bed spread on the spare single bed in my spare room, I've got about 50 figurines and probably another 30 keychains. I made my own pokemon clothing in sewing at high school, I've got 23 pokemon books and all the movies, including Arceus and the Jewel of Life, Ive got a special edition DS Lite that has Dialga and Palkia on it and I recently got a tattoo of a tribal style ninetales on the inside of my ankle......
I've gone dangerously beyond obsessive lol.

Dark Eevee

thousands of cards.
about twenty plushies.
Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Platinum, Colosseum, XD, PBR and I've Pre-ordered (and have yet to recieve) SoulSilver. Pokemon Ranger 2. two of the Mystery dungeon games.
2 CDs.
lots of toys and figures.
A few shirts (which I proudly wear)
a few books
some of the movies and volume 1 of the first season.
7 keychains
a few volumes of the manga
3 gold cards
stickers
posters

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Eh...

A bunch of TCG cards, a bunch of games, some plushies, a few books, and a shirt or two.

MrAwesome

<Insert brain here>
I got a James shirt once. It looked like James' shirt on the Anime, complete with the R and the 2-layers. I ran around saying I wanted to take peoples Pokemon, and if I lost at something, I'd run away screaming "TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAIN"

One day, I lost it. Don't ask me how.

cloudk

hates you.
abt 300 small figures and cards. I was addicted to them when i was a kid.
Nowadays, i don't really buy anything though

pacifyproblems

I have a Pokemon legsleeve tattoo. It is in progress. So far we have Dragonair, Unown (spelling my name), Bellossom, Mudkip, Cubone, Nidorino, Luxray, Haunter, Seadra, Vaporeon, Espeon, Togepi, Bulbasaur, Wartortle, and Poliwag. More to come. It is going to come thigh-high, like a stocking. It is awesome and I get complimented on it all the time. I chose my favorites, not necessarily the best to battle with.

I have 9 t-shirts which I frequently wear. Hot Topic sells them, but only ones depicting first-gen creatures =( =(. But that's where I get them, for those of you lamenting the loss of your shirts due to growing out of them. Just buy more! They have an online store.

I have several plushies. Sudowoodo, Croagunk, several Pikachus and Charizards.

I also crochet Pokemon amigurumi such as this: http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2009/06/mew-plushie.html

I just taught myself to knit and crochet about a month ago, and I am making all kinds of stuff. It is super fun and easy, and I recommend it to anyone who likes small plushies. Haven't touched my hook since Pokemon came out, but oh well. It makes it easy to create your own Pokemon plushies!

Since I am an atheist, but I still celebrate Christmas, I plan on crocheting a whole bunch and using them to decorate my Christmas tree with. It will be epic and I will take photos.

I also own at least one copy of every game in the main series (and a few spin-offs), except Gold, Silver, Red, and Blue. I have numerous small figurines both from stores and fast food children's meal toys (including pre-order bonuses for D/P and HG/SS).

I have various strategy guides (both unofficial and official, even for the game game), a Gotta-Catch-'Em-All book (dated, now. Good only until R/S/E), and two Stickerdexes (books with stickers are all 493 monsters up to 4th gen.) I had to buy two so I could use one to decorate my notebooks and such for school, and still have one intact for my collection.

Also, I have a Jigglypuff-'shaped' mug that I made and a small Christmas tree topped with a Staryu that I made a few years ago in ceramics class in high school.

I also own all of Seasons 1 and 2 of the show on DVD.

Does Pokemon-shaped macaroni count? Haha. I eat it at least once a week. Gotta love Kraft. I don't keep the boxes, though. That is pushing it.

(Geez.. Every time I think I'm done, I remember/see something else. But I think that is finally it.)

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
I've got to say, you're sounds the most epic o_O, THAT IS AWESOME!
I might forget some things, I'll list everything Pokemon I've ever owned. Some I have no idea where it's at.

Plush: Charmander lifesize pillow, Pikachu lifesize pillow, 16" sleeping pikachu, talking pikachu, Eevee, Mew pokedoll, Teddiursa pokedoll, Plusle pokedoll, and a fanmade Pikachu finger puppet :)

Thousands of old pokemon cards

Hundreds of figures, official and bootleg, SS Lugia is the newest addition

a ring with Mankey on it (it's AWESOME)

Pikachu t-shirt, 1st gen Pokemon sweatshirt, fanmade Pokeball earrings (shrinky dink plastic), fanmade awesome Kanto Badges charm bracelet (shrinky dink plastic)

Games: Red (English), Blue (English), Green (Japanese), Yellow (English), Gold (English), Silver (English), Gold (Japanese), Silver (Japanese), Crystal (English), Ruby (English), Sapphire (English), Emerald (English), Leaf Green (English), Fire Red (English), Pokemon Pinball [Red and Blue](English), Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, Diamond (English), Pearl (English), Platinum (English), Soul Silver (English), Heart Gold (paid in full, need to pick up at Gamestop back home), Pokemon XD, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Print Studio (Red) - old computer game

Original Manga - Electric Tale of Pikachu and the later ones

Bouncy Balls - clear with figures inside

Pokeball keychain toys
Burger King Pokemon Toys, Gold Trading Cards

Palkia And Dialga Styluses

Stickers on my fridge, and an old Sandy Lion brand Pokemon Sticker Case (Purple with Ash and Pikachu on the cover)

That's about all I can remember at the moment.

Pokemon bed sheets

Electric

1. Nintendo DS Lite Silver
2. Pokemon Platinum Version
3. Pokemon Sapphire Version
4. Pokemon Leafgreen Version
5. Pokemon Red Version (doesn't work)
6. Pokemon Rumble Demo
7. Pikachu Colored Pichu (I consider events collectibles)
8. NE Jirachi

Not much, but I probably own about 0.000001% of the things this women has: I don't even want to say anything...

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Poke-Swag?

Eh, i guess do the Promotional statues count?

Those are pretty cool.
I really only play the games, but everything else is cute and s**t.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
On the day that HeartGold and SoulSilver were released in America, I purchased both HeartGold and SoulSilver versions, and the statigy guide. Since I had pre-ordered the games, and since I got up at the crack of freaking dawn, I also got the Ho-Oh and Lugia figures. Then I asked nicely, and got two giant SoulSilver display boxes and two giant HeartGold display boxes.

Am I a fan yet?

Games: Blue, Crystal, Gold (stolen now), Sapphire, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Pinball GBA, Pearl, HeartGold

Dolls: Charmander (three foot), Weavile (two and a half foot), Lugia (bendable neck, now broken), a menagerie of minidolls - Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, many Pikachus, Dratini, Vulpix

Figures/Figurines: Many keychains, my Palkia stylus, that's it - also, a Lugia coin and a metal Togepi card

Clothes: One Lucario shirt, doesn't fit anymore, rarely worn (WHO WANTS IT)

Being a weeaboo, I happen to collect a bunch of swag.

Last edited:

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
On the day that HeartGold and SoulSilver were released in America, I purchased both HeartGold and SoulSilver versions, and the statigy guide. Since I had pre-ordered the games, and since I got up at the crack of freaking dawn, I also got the Ho-Oh and Lugia figures. Then I asked nicely, and got two giant SoulSilver display boxes and two giant HeartGold display boxes.

Am I a fan yet?

I think you are byond. I should try asking them for their poke-swag. Wounder what their reaction would be? I imagine it'd be like two employee's joking around the fact I actually want it.

abraxas

Words.
I have about 40(ish) figures, all the games, all the movies, All VHS through the end of Johto, and several spanning the following series, a couple of plushies, thousands of cards from the first set up to the current one, the first two movie soundtracks, my amazing Lickilicky keychain (I love that thing), a few stickers from years ago, and a bit of pokemanga. Not a whole lot, really.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
WOW! All those VHS's sounds like Cash down the train if you think about the time we're in right now. Lack of VCR's and all