• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeAcademy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Plot
You have been accepted into the PokeAcademy and it's time to start you new life at the academy.

Rules:
1. Normal Serebii Rules
2. In the RPG Try not to have sexual talk
3. Have fun

Name:
Discription:
Personality:
History:
Jacket Color: (Start at Moltreze Red, then Zapdos Yellow, then Articuno Blue, lastly Mewtxo White)
Starter: (any first evolution but no legendary pokemon)
Other:

My Sign up:

Name: Steve

Discription: Long strait brown hair with an orange hat with a 7 on it, blue eyes, an red jacket, a black under shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.

Personality: He think with his mouth and not with his head at times, has a huge ego, and doesn't care about pokemon weaknesses in battle

History: he had a close relationship with his Pachirisu but practiced more on train after both his parents died from a pack rampaging Ryhorns.

Jacket Color: Moltreze Red

Starter: Pachirisu

Other: none

Spots Open:
1.Me
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open
6.open
7.open
8.open
9.open
10.open​

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Okay I'll just tell you that this will be close. Your plot is too short. Though that maybe all to the plot, you need to add background or something I think your whole plot and background as to add up too about 500 words at least but I'm not sure about that.

For background you can put when the school was made, why it was made, the point of the school(Though it's pretty obvious...) You can even decribe to area of the school where is it located and things like that.

And for plot you can say what they're trying to achieve at the PokeAcademy, what you have to do past or get better and things like that. Or the thing they'll have to learn in the place to pass.

Description: Long strait brown hair with an orange hat with a 7 on it, blue eyes, an red jacket, a black under shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.

That's much too short I can't even get an idea of how this person looks other than he had brown covered by an orange blue eyes and what he's wearing. What's is his built? Muscular, Puny, Fat, Somewhere in between? Skin color white, brown, yellow, copper color. Is he tanned or pale? What kind of style is his brown hair fashion in. Just back, in a ponytail, is it gelled up in spikes or is the naturally spiky. Does his clothes fit perfectly or are they too tight or bagging.

These things help define you character getting them an image so you can better image the person, and you can try to get an idea what kind of person he or she is.

Personality: He think with his mouth and not with his head at times, has a huge ego, and doesn't care about pokemon weaknesses in battle

With that I can't really figure out much about your character... Since he thinks with his mouth does that mean he backtalk to people rudely or his just quickly replies to things rather he should or not. Does your character feel sad, happy, mad and when. Does he just doesn't care about a pokemon weakness or does he love the pokemon. What triggers these emotions, What does he do when these emotion come?(For Example someone is sad they could just cry or they could try to hid there tears. There are many way to show emotions.)

Your Character has to explain some of the way they act... You don't have to put down everything but you have to put down enough so that other can get an idea of how they would act in a situation.

History: he had a close relationship with his Pachirisu but practiced more on train after both his parents died from a pack rampaging Ryhorns.

History has never been anything big for me yet I've not very good at writing them... but you should try to tell about his lifestyle back when he was younger, how things was like, when and how he met his pokemon. What happen to him after his parents were killed. Why did he decide or was brought the Academy?

It good to explain these thing because you will get the chance to learn more about your character and maybe you can figure out why he got the personality he has, why he so sad when he hear the word Mom and Dad and other things like that.

Well that's all the advise I can give to you now, if you need any help or advise with you RPG send me a PM or you can ask the mod for help. You can ask most people on this site and I'm sure they would help you if you ask nicely. Good luck and good day.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Indeed. You should also take note of the proper spelling of certain words, such as 'description' and 'Moltres.'

Please read the Rules and other Stickies, and look around the RPG section some more before attempting to make another RPG.

*closes*

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.