• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeathlon: Discussion and Records

Nebbio

NINJA!
For Ring Drop I got 148pts. Team: Venusaur,Dragonite and Nidoking.

PsychicPsycho

Btw how do I find out which of my Poke's have medals? nya~
There's 2 ways. In the room between the event records and course records, there's a big brown shelf that, when interacted with, will tell you which species have medals. Also, when you're selecting pokemon for an course, you can move left and right through your boxes, and it will display which pokemon have medals (it's not like how items are indicated in the PC, you have to look at each pokemon).

If you mean individual pokemon, there's no way to tell. If you have 5 vulpix and use a different one to medal each event, you can't tell which did what; it will look like all 5 got medals in all of them. Or let's say you use a Cyndaquil to medal all 5 events. Any other Cyndaquil will show they've got 5 medals, even if they never entered to Pokeathlon.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
I suck at Pennant Capture, and that Snowball one (forgot the name).

Nebbio

NINJA!

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
pwnage hint for snow throw-
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SHIELDS
justflick the stylus constantly as fast as you can for all its worth and toward the team on the left. easy wins all round

Meowth City

Staff member
ME too. I don't know how, but I broke the record for Snowball Throw the first time I played it (I just randomly flicked the stylus all over the place). Now, I can't get past 10 points XD And the Pennant Capture is really annoying me - my record is 34 (seriously just one point away from the record and it's the last one I need to break).

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s

^ Ditto. My highest for Pennant Capture is 36, haven't been able to pass that since. My highest for Snow Throw is 40, but now I ALWAYS get 29. Every single time I play it I get 29. It's very weird.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I'm really bad at Pennant Capture. I still need to beat the set record for it :/
I also need to beat the set record for Disc Catch

My Favourite minigames are Goal Roll, Lamp Jump, and Relay Run.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I just can't get past the jump contest! I AM THAT CLOSE to Getting ALL TEN TROPHYS(445 points!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!

PsychicPsycho

^ Ditto. My highest for Pennant Capture is 36, haven't been able to pass that since. My highest for Snow Throw is 40, but now I ALWAYS get 29. Every single time I play it I get 29. It's very weird.
For a while, I was cursed in Relay Run. I'd max out at 14.3 laps. I'd get less sometimes, but not more. I don't think I passed it until I got pokemon together for the specific purpose of breaking 16. It's not something I get a lot anymore, but I still refer to it as the cursed number.
I just can't get past the jump contest! I AM THAT CLOSE to Getting ALL TEN TROPHYS(445 points!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!
I know, that was the last one I broke, too. The way I set my current record was to look through the pokemon I had in my boxes and set aside 4 or 5 jump and 4 or 5 speed. I got a box full then just mixed them up and took 3 at a time and tried the course. It sounds weird, but at lot of my records are just from randomly generated teams during my mass-medaling runs. It's like a random team takes the pressure off or something.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Speed Course: 441 (Crobat, Rapidash, Zapdos)
Power Course: 449 (Typhlosion, Dragonite, Golem) SO CLOSE >_<
Skill Course: 492 (Moltres, Vaporeon, Haunter)
Stamina Course: 502 (Typhlosion, Steelix, Mantine)
Jump Course: 440 (Crobat, Zapdos, Yanma)

Hurdle Dash: 91.1 sec (Crobat, Rapidash, Zapdos)
Pennant Capture: 43 flags (Ariados, Sneasel, Poliwhirl)
Circle Push: 52 (Typhlosion, Dragonite, Golem)
Block Smash: 123 (Steelix, Typhlosion, Scizor)
Disc Catch: 75 (Charizard, Mismagius, Moltres)
Lamp Jump: 518 (Zapdos, Crobat, Yanma)
Relay Run: 17.0 (Rapidash, Crobat, Zapdos)
Ring Drop: 178 (Steelix, Typhlosion, Mantine)
Snow Throw: 71 (Moltres, Vaporeon, Haunter)
Goal Roll: 7 (Ariados, Sneasel, Poliwhirl)

Dragon35

Speed Course: 485. Jirachi, Luvdisc, Staryu
Power Course: 478. Typhlosion, Zangoose, Ho-oh
Skill Course: 500. Celebi, Zapdos, Ho-oh
Stamina Course: 520. Nidoqueen, Numel, Zangoose
Jump Course: 452. Articuno, Ho-oh, Zapdos

Hurdle Dash: 78.4. Luvdisc, Jirachi, Staryu
Pennant Capture: 40. Ho-oh, Zapdos, Celebi
Circle Push: 60. Graveler, Drowsie, Dunsparce
Block Smash: 135. Nidoqueen, Numel, Zangoose
Disc Catch: 67. Celebi, Rayquaza, Ho-oh
Lamp Jump: 535. Articuno, Ho-oh, Zapdos
Relay Run: 18.7. Jirachi, Luvdisc, Staryu
Ring Drop: 161. Suicune, Raikou, Entei
Snow Throw: 65. Celebi, Zapdos, Ho-oh
Goal Rill: 12. Celebi, Zapdos, Ho-oh

Last edited:

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
now the game is being just mean, I can get 449 points but i am always 1 point behind the total!!!!!!!

Dragon35

now the game is being just mean, I can get 449 points but i am always 1 point behind the total!!!!!!!

I hear you. I got 445, 446 and 448 before beating that magical barrier

PsychicPsycho

Sorry for not updating records for a while. I've been busy with school stuff and coordinating my giveaway stuff. I'll try to do it as soon as I can.
I hear you. I got 445, 446 and 448 before beating that magical barrier
Me too. If I remenber right, at one point I had 418 and 419 in a couple events (I think speed and jump) and barely got past with 421 in skill.