• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeathlon: Discussion and Records

PsychicPsycho

Yay, 100 posts.

I'm trying to get the remaining pokemon I need to finish my pokeathlon goal. Right now I'm SRing for the event Celebi I never picked up (my R button wasn't working, so I couldn't SR, and didn't want to wear out my on/off switch).
Really? Well shoot I'm not going over 200 then :/
Well, it goes back to normal after 400. At 470 I'm back to 10.
I just got a new record for the Pennant Capture:
A general question for you all- is anyone ever successful in trying to steal flags from the other teams? That dude in the course record room tells you to do that, but it seems really inefficient to me.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^i get flags stolen from myself but i never take any from others

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
lol just get a gyrados, a snor4lax, and a pinsir and go in the power conteset. you'll have high power and stamina

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
um just saying psysichpsyco in the non legends section you have a record in circle push with a lugia and an entei. That belongs in the legend area no?

PsychicPsycho

^i get flags stolen from myself but i never take any from others
Yep same here. I hate it when the stupid computer runs into like 4 times in a row, especially if they knock you into the finish line. You're about to get 9 flags then bam bam bam you've only got like 3 and are stuck switching out.
9999 points is way to much for me the highest ive got is 6584 so ive still got a long way to go :)
Too bad I can't give away some- there's been many times I've had to unnecessarily spend some so I wouldn't hit the 99999 cap.
um just saying psysichpsyco in the non legends section you have a record in circle push with a lugia and an entei. That belongs in the legend area no?
HOW DAR YOU QUESTION ME YER FIRED!!!!!:p

No, just kidding, thanks for pointing that out. I knew I'd mess something up eventually. Let me know if you notice anything else.

yeminied

I guess I might as well post my records to add to the OP

Speed Course:
433 points - Sentret, Cyndaquil and Magnemite

Skill Course:
493 points - Gastly, Cyndaquil and Murkrow

Hurdle Dash:
96.1 Sec. - Sentret, Venonat and Gastly

Pennant Capture:
36 Flags - Sentret, Cyndaquil and Magnemite

Circle Push:
47 Points - Pinsir, Machop and Sentret

Relay Run:
15.8 Laps - Sentret, Venonat and Gastly

Snow Throw:
62 Hits - Gastly, Cyndaquil and Murkrow

Goal Roll:
12 Points - Gastly, Cyndaquil and Murkrow

I won't include all of them because the ones I didn't include aren't worth the effort. I've only got three badges so there isn't a wide enough variety of Pokémon available to me to give all the courses, specifically Jump and Power, a good enough shot. Still, I did manage to get into The Hall of Fame, so the first score to beat wasn't really that hard.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I hate Goal Roll.
That thing is impossible!
my record is seven points

PsychicPsycho

Edit: Oh yeah, records updated through this post.
I hate Goal Roll.
That thing is impossible!
my record is seven points
I started getting much better records when I stopped trying to dash at the ball all the time and started just guiding my scorer with the stylus.

General question: how do you all setup your pokes for goal roll? I usually have the one with the best combo of speed/stamina run around scoring goals, and keep the other two guys standing in front of the goal.

Last edited:

Volcaronick

Mine are a little embarassing compared to everyone else.

Speed- 427 points (Rattatta, Voltorb, Electrode)
Power- 464 points (Feraligatr, Gyarados, Togepi)
Skill- 435 Points (Espeon, Miltank, Jynx)
Stamina- 471 points (Feraligatr, Gyarados, Ho-Oh)
Jump- 416 points (Fearow, Pidgeotto, Golbat)

Medalist Pokemon- Ho-Oh, Togepi

Hurdle Dash- 89.8 Sec (Rattatta, Electrode, Voltorb)
Pennant Capture- 36 points (Rattatta, Machop, HootHoot)
Circle Push- 60 points (Gyarados, Feraligatr, Togepi)
Block Smash- 110 Pieces (Feraligatr, Gyarados, Girafarig)
Disc Catch- 51 Points (Togekiss, Fearow, Ho-Oh)
Lamp Jump- 491 Points (Ho-Oh, Pidgeot, Fearow)
Relay Run- 15.4 Laps (Rattatta, Electrode, Voltorb)
Ring Drop- 124 points (Feraligatr, Gyarados, Ho-Oh)
Snow Throw- 50 hits (Ho-Oh, Espeon, Magneton)
Goal Roll- 7 Points (Feraligatr, Miltank, Espeon)

PsychicPsycho

Records Updated (finally)

Also, since no one answered before, I figured I'd pose the question again: how do you all setup your pokes for goal roll? I usually have the one with the best combo of speed/stamina run around scoring goals, and keep the other two guys standing in front of the goal.
Medalist Pokemon- Ho-Oh, Togepi
Not sure if you did it on purpose, but I made my version mascot my first medalist as well.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
I just have two on the goal line as goalkeepers and one outfield (with most speed/stamina) running around.... same as you ^^ Its the only good tactic with unless you have 3 arms for 3 stylus's