• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeball check (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptonox

Unknown Undetermined Unquantified Entity
Hi.

I was wondering about a Porygon i noticed i have which i can't remeber when i got it, but it has an interesting detail about it. It is from Unova, and has it's HA AND it's in a Heal Ball. As far as i know it was not possible to get that combination in gen 5, untill i found out about a certain eveent that happened in 2012. It was something called "A porygon for your party!" and BW players where given a HA porygon via the Global Link.
At the time i was not playing so i don't know how did you recieve this gift. Was the pokemon gifted directly? or was it able to be battled in the entree forest?. The pokemon itslef is not really not worthy besides the ball. It's values are bad, and the nature is not what people would gave it to use it cheating. I would really appreciate if someone who remembers this could shed some light, so i can keep the porygon or, if it's not legit, delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.