• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeball Face Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowHat

The Anticool
heal Net
hurt Ultra

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Heal ULTRA
Hurt LUXURY

OFFICIAL TALLY
NET- 535
ULTRA- GONE
LUXURY- GONE

*NOTE 1: ALL TC'S WERE USED ON LUXURY AND ULTRA*
*NOTE 2: NET wins!

Last edited:

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Well well, this round has finally come to an end. It took forever. :O Congrats to Net. I’m not too sure what to do the next round on but I always have some ideas up my sleeve. I just want to hear everyone else’s. So basically, free chat until the next page. That’s post #1661 I think.

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
I don't understand either one really. -.-
Are there any new D/P pokeballs? If there are, can someone tell me them since I would like to include them in this face off.
I'll probably just do worst and voting style. Heal/hurt takes too long and I'm not creative enough to come up with my own style.

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
Well, I wanted to snag the post of the next page but I never seem to get my way in life. There are too many pokeballs to do all together and voting rounds mean I have to be here to update and are boring...So nominate 13 of what you think are the worst pokeballs. They can be from any generation.
May I use the future method/EA's method shown here as voting style? Since it isn't "mine," I would think that I would need to ask permission before using... :x It seems pretty funny though I'd need some assistance in the tallies because I'm not good at these new methods.
You guys can start the round without me since my mom is being *****y tonight. All contestants start at 130.

Status
Not open for further replies.