• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeball Z (PG-PG13 DBZ/pokemon crossover)

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
This is my first story ever so it will probably suck but i hope to get better. I use my kindle to get on here so my grammer will probably be worse than other people's and i dont know how many pages it is on Word so it may be shorter.

chapter 1:

"And here is our new Unova Champion!" the announer said. "William!" A tallish boy with glasses wearing a red t-shirt and blue jeans walked up to receive the trophy from the previous champion. "Thanks for the battle kid, that was the most fun I've had in a long time." "Same here Mr.Ketchum." Will said. "Please call me Ash" They shook hands and the stadium burst into applause.

After the after party Ash took Will to a room under the arena. It was dark and had a machine similar to a Pokemon Center Healing one except the slots for the pokeballs were arranged in a half-circle. "This room serves two purposes." Ash explained. "The first is to enter your pokemon into the Hall of Fame database. Please put your pokeballs in the machine." "Ok" Will did so and six pokemon flashed across the screen. A Machamp named Flex, a Lucario named Lucinda, a Hitmonchan named Jacki, a Hitmonlee named Bruce, a Hitmontop named Chan Lee, and Will's starter Hotstuff the Emboar (Lucinda, Jacki and Chan Lee are girls.) "The second thing is that i needed to talk to you privately." "Why?" "I couldn't risk any of the idiot paparazzi overhearing what I have to say and causing a panic." Will looked at the senior trainer with worry. "As you know I have met nearly every legendary pokemon but i only have regular contact with one." "Mewtwo right?" "Right. However i havnt heard from him in a long while. He was last seen in Cerulean Cave. Since I am no longer Champion so i cannot go into Cerulean Cave. I need you to go there and investigate for me." "Sure i guess." "Great! Thank you. Since you dont have any pokemon that can fly you there... Gengar teleport him to Cerulean city please." Ash threw a Dusk Ball and the purple pokemon's eyes flashed. Will heard and felt a woosh than blacked out.

*slap slap slap slap* "ok ok im awake!" Will shouted. He sat up, rubbed his eyes and looked around. He was in a pokemon center guest room and sitting next to him at his bedside was his Machamp. "Wake up slap seriosly?!" (Well you were out cold for a day so i thought ...) "A whole day! We gotto go!" He recalled the four armed pokemon and headed towards the elitist cave.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Yeah, this is too short. I'd recommend that you type this on Word, rather than your kindle. It's takes less time on Word and you can know when you have gotten at least two pages that way. You also skip a line when a new speaker starts speaking. You also need punctuation marks, like a period, so please just type this on a computer with Word or some other word processor. Nothing beats typing it on that.

Eh, I don't really see the DBZ aspect here, but maybe that's because there wasn't much battling right now.