• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeblocks vs Poffins

What do you prefer?

• Pokeblocks and the Berry Blender.

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Poffins and the Poffin cooking.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Both. They are so cool I can't really choose!

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Neither. Both of them are stupid ideas anyway.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
What do you like more? Pokeblocks or Poffins?
What do you prefer? Berry Blending or Poffin cooking?
For me, I like the Pokeblocks (and the Berry Blender) more.

Normalize

I forgot one thing, with poffins it is easier to max all conditions. My manaphy has all five amxed so yah groupe cooking(You need rare berries and four people)

??????

That guy.
(You need rare berries and four people)
The 4 people are unobatinable here, with pokebloks one can use In-Game people to blend Berries.

Normalize

The 4 people are unobatinable here, with pokebloks one can use In-Game people to blend Berries.
Yes but there not as good as poffins. Their level is lower and their feel is higher. PPlus all those cables to link up are annoying! With four people wirelessly(how ever yo spell that word) you can make better poffins.

I like the pokéblocks much more. I hate those poffins. I only made two.

??????

That guy.
Yes but there not as good as poffins. Their level is lower and their feel is higher. PPlus all those cables to link up are annoying! With four people wirelessly(how ever yo spell that word) you can make better poffins.
The contest stat can still be maxe out regardless. Why use 4 people when one can use in-game people?

Normalize

The contest stat can still be maxe out regardless. Why use 4 people when one can use in-game people?
With those people have you ever made pokeblokes that can max out all 5 conditions? No You can't i have tried and you can't! Poffins/Pokeblokes are only great if there made while linked together.

Otter16

Leaf Storm
I like pokeblocks.
I still don't understand why they changed them in D/P.

ElementEevee

Eevee lover
I like poffins better because well it seem much easier for me than Pokeblocks. Plus it is more easier for me to max out my pokemon's contest stats.

BIGnSCARY

Gargantuan tongue
I like poffins because i think letting your pokemon eating flavoured blocks are kind of wierd.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I like both, but for me, Pokeblocks were easier, they often have higher levels (20s for uncommon ones, 40s-50s or even 60s for rare ones.)

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I prefer PokéBlocks for the reason that they don't ruin my DS touch screen. Poffins, however, have the edge in every other way: They look better, they make more sense, the context for them is better, and you can carry more of them.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
pokeblocks were too complicated, the machne span round at about 500 miles per hour so it just kept getting increasingly difficult. also for pokeblocks you need a low level high feel or vice versa (can't remember anymore) but with poffins you just need a high level really. Also poffins are more fun and realistic.

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
POKEBLOCKS!

I hate poffin making...

and why dont they sell extra expensive candies in marts that increase cuteness, beautiness etc.

acer blaze

Pokeblock because a pokeblock is like that candy called pez.Makes sense since it's like a dispenser.A piece of bread does not make sense because 1. animals can't eat baked goods and 2. they are too big to fit in most pokemon's mouth.

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Pokeblock because a pokeblock is like that candy called pez.Makes sense since it's like a dispenser.A piece of bread does not make sense because 1. animals can't eat baked goods and 2. they are too big to fit in most pokemon's mouth.

My dog eats baked goods all the time...

And who says Pokemon can't eat poffin just cause its baked..? I mean its basically just a small little piece of bread that anyone can eat.

How are they too big? Do you know the size of a Poffin? Did you ever see the anime episode where a small Pachirisu fits the even smaller bread in its wide *** mouth?

THINK before you post!

Anyway, I prefer Poffin. Although, getting bread from a simple berry is kind of wierd... Oh Well!